• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Unoriginal Holy Grail War Thread

"Strings feel like less then spider webs on skin, use simple hardening magecraft on said strings and they become lethal weapons, I wanted to show you how easily I could kill ya, since your body isn't sensitive enough to feel my strings, when someone else could easily take your head if yer not careful" shawm cuckles "but now its time to teach you Dorei!

"OK! I'm ready to learn!" Dorei said.

Hibana merely used an incantation to heal herself, watching Dorei prepare to learn how to use this ability.

Shawm showed Dorei how to create his own materials, create his own workshop, and several offensive elemental techniques. Before saying "now we need to test yer skills, let's go outside!" Shawm walked out the door with hardened strings blocking access to anywhere but the door, even flame wouldn't allow Hibana to get through the strings

Dorei walked behind Shawm. Meanwhile, Hibana stood there in the shop, looking around. She was getting more and more annoyed at how weak it appeared she was. She clearly had to grow stronger. Then and only then would she be able to confidently crush all of those who opposed her.

"Alright, where do I start?" Dorei asked Shawm.

"Let's see what you both are made of" shawm said casually as he pulled Hibana to Dorei's side with his strings, and the ground collapses beneath him with strings hanging on seemingly nothing, Shawm's tail hung down and his expression was an amused one, and ice formed around shawm and shot at decent speed at Dorei

Last edited:
"Let's see what you both are made of" shawm said casually as he pulled Hibana to Dorei's side with his strings, and the ground collapses beneath him with strings hanging on seemingly nothing, Shawm's tail hung down and his expression was an amused one, and ice formed around shawm and shot at decent speed at Dorei
(btw, what's happening in this post? I got confused.)

(OK.)

Hibana and Dorei balance on some of the threads, looking toward Shawm. Hibana uses a flame attack to counter the ice shot sent toward Dorei, before launching flaming pedals toward the shopkeeper. Dorei would approach Shawm, using Combattere to boost his stats as he charged toward him to deliver a powerful melee combination, starting it off with a powerful left hook.

"Usin' that will get you nowhere!" Shawm easily used water magecraft to block the flaming petals, and as he did this easily backed up out of Dorei's melee range and made him balance on three ropes of strings, shawm suddenly had a massive needle in his hand, as long as he is tall casually hooked around one finger, and stated after everything happened "A pattern is forming!"

Dorei then decided to mix things up a bit.

"Hibana! Launch some fire at me!" Dorei said.

"Take this!" Hibana said, launching fire toward him. Dorei launched water toward the flames, creating steam before using his skill to make sure only Hibana could hear him speak and vice versa.

"We're going to need a different strategy..."

"I figured that, gravel," Hibana replies, raising her fan into the air and causing her flaming pedals to rain down in the building. Some burned Dorei a little bit, but he smirked through it, as it was causing his Resistere to build up.

Shawm landed on the rope that Dorei was on, and engaged him in a melee Dorei almost wasn't ready for, with shawm's quick movements Dorei wondered exactly who Shawm was in life, after all he never heard of him before, it mattered not since shawm weaved delicately between the three ropes, with a swift movement some ice made a small cut on Dorei before shawm delicately cut it with his needle, causing Dorei to bleed some

Dorei was dealing with this onslaught, struggling to successfully land an attack. However, energy was building, and with each hit, he was getting faster and stronger. Dorei decided to utilize his own attack: an omnidirectional burst of energy from the damage he had received. Hibana used an incantation to block the force from Dorei's energy burst. If it did successfully hit Shawm, Hibana would follow up with a barrage of flaming pedals while he was stunned.

Shawm was hit by the blast, but Shawms own tricks had just started as the hole around them was covered with ropes of strings, allowing shawm to either block or dodge most of the flaming petals, as he was attempting to counter attack a massive summoning circle appeared between him and Dorei, a small being landed on the ropes, probably about 4 feet tall from Shawm's estimate and the servant spoke "I HAVE ESCAPED THE CLUTCHES OF HELL TO CRUSH TO PASTE WHATEVER FOUL ******* HUMANS STEPS IN MY PATH!" the Dwarf that had landed yelled "Urist." Shawm said calmly "That is me name!" "These humans have been insulting your honor Urist, and you know what we do to humans." "OOOOOO!" Urist stomped forth toward Dorei and Hibana "LISTEN HERE YA SPIKE-COCKED, TAR-EYED, PLANK-SHAPED, SEWER-ASSED RODENT ANALOGUES! I'M GONNA SHEAR THAT THIN FILM OF SLIME YOU CALL A SKIN FROM YER SPINDLY HUSK AND MAKE A ******* RAINCOAT OUT OF IT! I'M GONNA SLAM MY FISTS DOWN YOUR THROAT, RIP YER INKY INNARDS OUT AND STITCH A LEATHERY SACK OUT OF EM! IM GONNA SAW YER WEE LEGS OFF AND TURN YEOUR HOLLOW LEGBONES INTO ******* FLUTES! I'M GONNA CRAFT A MAKESHIFT BAG PIPE OUT OF THE RANCID MATERIALS I HAVE HARVESTED FROM YER TWITCHING BODIES, AND I'M GONNA COME AROUND AND PLAY A NICE TUNE AT YER FUNERAL CEREMONIES! BEFORE I PISS ON YER ******* GRAVE!!!" Urist yelled, completely drowning out anything else in the area

(basically a very angry saber Dwarf that really doesnt like humans just got summoned right inbetween Dorei and Shawm, and honestly im making this shit up as i go, i have a good idea of what shawm can actually do(hes just skilled he actually isnt above Hibana) but for Urist hes fighting at a later date unless Hibana doesnt like that many threats and insults, basically i dont know either.)

Hibana gets annoyed at this dwarf yelling and shouting profanities at her, so she decides to silence him. She stared that Urist, using her Heat Syncope to restrain him before launching a barrage of flaming pedals toward him.

"NOW YOU'VE ******* DONE IT YOU SISSY BITCH!" Urist's magical power suddenly skyrocketed "WHEN ******* HUMANS ARE AROUND, IT IS ME JOB TO GET RID OF THEM! NOW ******* DIE YOU POLE-PROPORTIONED DENDROPHILES! IONTARA IRONFORGE!" Urist suddenly broke free of the heat stun, grabbed Dorei and charged at full speed at Hibana, ignoring the flaming petals as he powered through them with his noble phantasm

Last edited:
"Clemantis," Hibana said, activating her own Noble Phantasm after the heat syncope. As Urist charged toward her, Hibana now launched more powerful flaming pedals toward the dwarf.

Urist took the attacks head on, and holding onto Dorei eventually closed the distance, seemingly ignoring any damage he took before entering Melee Range with Hibana and attempting to grab her

Dorei attempted to use his Accelerare on Hibana. Hibana would use this boost to attempt to dodge Urist as he charged toward her. If it worked, Hibana would send another swarm of flaming cherry blossom pedals toward Urist to burn him at a rapid pace. If it failed, Hibana would be grabbed, still summoning pedals to burn Urist.

Urist missed his grab, but turned his grab into a punch on the ground that created a Shockwave thats stunned Hibana for a split second, enough to allow the dwarf to grab Hibana and throw both her and Dorei to the other side of Romania

though Shawm cast a spell to allow them to not take any damage from the landing, anticipating the throw. Urist stormed off into the trees as the area returned to normal as shawm went back into the Lantern

Hibana and Dorei managed to land on their feet. After doing so, they looked around.

"Where the heck are we?" Dorei asked.

"I don't know," Hibana replies.

Last edited:
Shawm's voice sounded in their heads "you just got thrown to the other side of Romania, thank me later for making sure neither of you became paste on the floor hehehe!"

"Urist Boatmurdered, a dwarf who hates all humans, and will insult any human he comes across, even though that is friendly in dwarf culture. He only hates two things worse then humans: Politicians and Demons."

"Well, as long as there are Demons and Politicians your second on the line to getting beat to death! Which is know the former is around!" Shawm said simply "but I don't dream of power, have at the holy grail war, if you need more training you know where I am!"

"That gravel..." Hibana said to herself.

"We should go back to the shop," Dorei said, "Maybe if we can figure out how to beat the dwarf guy, we can use that to grow stronger and eventually take down Palaria."

"Return to the gravel? After he sent the dwarf gravel-grit to throw us to the other side of the country?"

"I mean, he said we could always return if we wanted more training. And if we want a shot at beating Palaria at all, we're gonna need all of the training we can get."

"I suppose so," Hibana said, "But first, teach me all he taught you, gravel..."

After a few hours of training, Hibana now had learned everything Shawm had added to Dorei's arsenal. With that, the two made their way back to the shop, where Dorei opened the door forcefully.

"I'm not finished with you, gravel!" Hibana said.

Back