• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

Edward had finished his food ration without realizing it, his vision still did not move, if lucy stared at Edward's black eyes in the background they seemed to shine like the emptiness of space after a big bang, that big bang was the feeling that he felt for her

"Well, I haven't ate since I got here, and you cheated on the snow fight" Jane says the last part really quiet, almost unhearable

"Besides, I want to know if food can actually make you feel good"

@Drite77

"Uhm, actually big sis, there was a thing i want to do here."
Lucy states.
<.<

@Oliver_de_jesus

She notices him liking it, so she would give more pats, but not only to the side of his head, she would also pat the other side, the top and the back of his head, as swell as giving a fair share of pats to his neck and cheecks as swell.

In the meanwhile, the sweets would arrive.

edward likes lucy's caress.

--Edward's Mind--

there was a conflict, continue to receive caresses or eat dessert, the three personalities were sitting debating which one to choose.

@Drite77

"Dis"

Smol Lucy states, as she then falls backwards on grounnd and starts movinv her arms and legs, moving the snow.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Well, the choise wasn't hard in actuality, as immidiatlyas the desserts arrived, Lucy's eyes gleamed in great exitement, stopping the caressing and starting to nom down the sweet foods.

"Oh, I forgot about those!" Jane says as she does the same as Smol Lucy

"Though I always wondered why they call it snow angel, or something like that"

@Drite77

"Well ..."

Lucy gets up and moves away from the spot of snow she cleared, revealing it to be shaped like a humanoid with wings ... and a tail because her dragon tail moved some snow too.

"This is why."
She replies, while pointing at the shape.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Nommingsweetsatincrediblyhihgspeed.exe

(I don't live in a snowy place, so I'll base on google images

Janes gets up as she looks and compare both snow angels

"... I mean, I guess that if you think hard enough I can kinda see one?... Well, mine have my handprint on it so doesn't really look like an angel..." Jane says, with a bit of Jealousy of Lucy's snow angel

(You didn't follow)

At this point the planet disappears leaving a meditating dan behind. Their power null is active.

@Drite77

"Nah, i think yours look good too."
She responds cheerigly.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy looks the cake piece in slight awe, then looks up to Edward, as he could seemingly see hearts within her irises.

"I love you so, so much~"
She states, as then devours her share of the chocolate cake.

Jane would tilt her head a little to the left, than again to the right, than again to the left, than look at Smol Lucy's Snow Angel

"Well, I guess that your tail is your hidden charm" Jane says chuckling a little

Edgar decides to leave Dan to his business. He can question Dan about it later. He teleports back to a park on Earth, leaves his overshadowed state, and takes a seat in a bench. He spawns a cup of coffee in one hand and a snow globe observatory of the multiverse in another.

"I wonder if that is what attracted the other Lucy's boyfriend" Jane says as she gives some light taps at Lucy's back

"Well, how about we eat some sweets now, like that pudding you talked about?" Jane says as she smiles to her younger sister

@Oliver_de_jesus

"I invited you to come here, so it would be bad manners to make you pay for it."
She replies as she pull out her own wallet.

@Drite77

Smole Lucy nods happily, as she then puts her hand on June's side and teleports the two of them.

They would arrive to a city, then the smol dragon would lead the way for her big sister to a sweets shop, many upon many kinds of cakes, pies and most importantly puddings would be seeble from outside through the glass walls of the estalishment.

Raifudo started to think around, then predicted what probably would happen... maybe some cliches. He quickly releases all of his Ki, pausing time on the entire boardgame, he then looks at the sky.

"This... was entertaining, however I am starting to get a bit bored, so I apologize." He says outloud, hoping he will be heard.

"Hmmm, how this shop works, do we enter and eat or do we buy to eat in another place? I've seen those 2 types on movies, maybe there is a 3rd type where it is both?" She asks, curious, as her stomach makes a sound

"..." Jane gets red a bit "Regardless... let's try some pudding eh?" She says, a bit ashamed by her sound

@Listentomyrhytm

As soon as he speaks those words, the world warps around him, as finds himself back at the pallace, the dragon girl again in front of him,

"I'm sorry i failed in creating a proper gameboard for you ..."
She apologises, ashemed of her failure.

@Drite77

Oh yeah, the coats are gone since they are no longer needed.

"Third option, we buy them ad we can eat them there or anywhere else we want."

Lucy responds, as she then notice Jane's stomach grumble, promptly poking it.

"Alright, let's get some food in that belly of yours !"

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well, i'm the wealthy one in our relationship, so it's only normal that i'm the one to cover for our expenses."
She replies with a smile, as she lightly rubs with her hand the bottom of Ed's head.

Jane gets even more red as Lucy pokes her stomach

"O-o-oi, you can't just poke my stomach like that sis!" Jane says as she puts her arms around her stomach

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Hehe~"

She giggles. Lucy would the proceed to pay for their meals, which was quite a lot, but it didn't seem to be a problem as she has well enough cash.

@Drite77

"sowwy, i just couldn't resist the temptation~"
She responds with a rather smug smile.

@Listentomyrhytm

Her browl turns around into a smile as she hears his words.

"Thank you."

@Drite77

She starts giggling uncontrollably, it seems the poking is ticking her more than anything else.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well, i don't, so going to take that photo sounds like a great idea."

She replies in affermation, as she gets up from her chair.

Back