• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

"Great, come on" he said as he up from his seat and grabbed his beloved girlfriend to guide her to her destination after leaving the building.

after about 10 minutes by taxi, edward and lucy arrived at the welcome to las vegas sign.

45453.jpg

(Ignore the people)

Last edited:
@Drite77

"aaaaaa !"

The smole Lucy would look quite distressed and blushing as her tail is booped, moving to attempt protect it with her arms ... but it's just too big and her arms too smol.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Sooooooo, how do you plan to take the photo my dear Ed ?"

Last edited:
Jane stopped for a moment, observing her smol sister for some seconds

"Boop" Jane says, as she gives one little boop

"I never thought I had to use this" he said as he took out a selfie stick with Ed'S Samsung J7 prime and then placed himself next to Lucy in a pleasant position and took the photo

"AAAAA, staph!" Jane says as she puts her arms in her stomach

"Ok, you win! Let's just pick some food!" Jane says, a bit red and trying to cover her stomach

Jane gives a relieved sight before entering the shop

"Well, I hoppe food can make as excited asa it makes you, sis"

Edward look a lucy and began to think.

--Ed's mind--

"Gentlemen, are we out of options, Ideas?" asked the Ed who represented intelligence and sensible

"Sir, there are only two ideas and both are very risky" said the ed that represented his gluttony and childish attitude

"Risk is my middle name" said the Ed who embodied the courage and impulsiveness that was Ed.

@Drite77

As she enters the shop, she would see UNLIMITED SWEETS, well, it's more in the thousands probaly but counting them would take too long so, COUNTLESS SWEETS !

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Want tto ake a third one or do you think these two are enough~ ?"
Her tone impling that she would do something similar to the 2nd for the 3rd.

--Lucy's mind--

<3

Jane seems quite overwhelmed by how much sweets there are

"Erm... how about we test pudding first?" Jane asks as she sits in a random table

@Overlord775
"Yes darling." he said while preparing the camera, ed really liked the second

--Ed'S mind--
"Ok, after this, We will ask Lucy if she wants to take her to see her sister, since we all know that the XXX plan is going to fail" intelligent Ed said

@Listentomyrhytm

Her browl turns around into a smile as she hears his words.

"Thank you."

@Drite77

Smol Lucy would go up and buy a pudding, the biggest pudding !

She would then go to the table her big sis is at, placing the 15 cm dimeter beast of a sweet on it.

"TA-DA !"
She says, as Jane could see sparkles in her eyes.

c0a5eeee049e8ed56adf2a6cd04224c6.jpg

@Oliver_de_jesus

As he moves to make the photo, the split second after he would feel a weight on top of his head, something warm and solft, as swell as the feelings feeling of scales on his face as his eyes are covered by something. It would last only for an incredibly small time, an immensly small fracion of a second, before disappearing before he can even remotly react to it or even understand what heppened.

"Seems like it could give me diabetes just by looking at it, I am down for it" Jane says as she picks a spoon and takes a piece of the pudding and eats

(I never ate pudding in my life so I'll assume it is like chocolate

Edward was confused by what happened, he had never felt anything like this before in his life and if it weren't for his sense of touch I wouldn't have noticed it.

then he turns to lucy with a confused look.

"..hm.what was that?"

(Huh, I don't like jelly IRL, good thing my PC doesn't have bad taste like her player

"Oh wow, it is actually good! I didn't know food could taste good!" Jane says as she excitely picks more pudding with herspoon, in quite a fast rate, leaving almost nothing to Lucy

"Oh... I am sorry for that sis..."

@Drite77

"Don't worry big sis. I can just buy more !"
She responds while smiling, heppy to see that Jane liked the pudding.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The picture would show him, with Lucy sitting backwards on his head ... in just her underwear, her white dragon tail covering his face, as her head faces towards the camera with a wide smile.

Edward looked at the phone with big eyes and then gave him options to press a button.

"Heheh, I think I got a new wallpaper." Ed said with a big blush

Back