• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

I start chuckling. "I need to test if my ability to make things invulnerable actually works." I say.
The Furry considered it for a bit, then said "Eh, why not?"
He clenched the Gauntlet with the Reality Stone glowing and a huge area in front of Lou_change flashed with the same red light and was suddenly layered with the crescent green blades of nature. On the field of grass, an enormous bearlike humanoid dressed in heavy white and gray armor stepped forward and snorted out a breath from under the visor covering its animal-like face, which had many white twisting protrusions sprouting out of the back of it. Its helmet's many eyes glowed yellow and its tail wagged behind it as it lifted up its cruelly-bladed mace and took a step towards Lou_change.
It looked like this:
argent-wolf-berserker-battle-cathedral-of-the-sacred-blood-walkthrough-code-vein-wiki-guide-600px.png

The Reality Stone continued to glow as the Furry asked, "What object would you like to use your powers on?"

"I mean, you're certainly way above my equipment anyway sis... catch this!" Jane says as she throws a snowball at Lucy, more at her stomach cause she didn't want to knock Lucy out, or that she would fake again

@Drite77

She does so ... litterally, with the snowball not even breaking apart.

A very smug smile appears on smol Lucy's face.

@Oliver_de_jesus

She would notice him get closer, though she wouldn't comment on it, as she just leans foward while also continuing to eat.

Last edited:
Edward continues to eat normally, until it was like any love movie/series, ed kissed Lucy through the power of spaghetti, somehow ignoring the table that separated them :v

@Drite77

Jane would begin to see math spawning around the smol Lucy, equations popping out of nowhere, calculus floating in the air.

@Oliver_de_jesus

As theyy smooch, Lucy's face would become as red as the souce in the pasta, though she was happy, very much so, pulling Ed towards her while phasing him through the table into a very tight hug and giving him all her passion through her lips.

Ed blushes, it was never his intention to, or was it actually? But that didn't matter to him now, this feeling she would hug, and kissed him was worth more than Ed's own life

@Drite77

After a few second, the snowball in Lucy's hand would leave her hand and floats in-front of her, as it duplicates both to the left and the right ad up, quickly creating a wall of snowballs 10 by 10 wide.

"Language."

She comments about her bad mouthing, as the snowball would then begins to fire towards Jane, though only two at the time and not extremelly fast.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The kiss would continue for an eternity in their pespective, despite the fact that in reality it only is a few second pass, as Lucy would then move her head back a small distance and breathe a bit, Edward feeling her warm breath on his face.

Edward looked into her eyes, then began to give a shy smile.

now he was just cursing the concept of spaghetti, even though he liked the kiss.

ed just went back to his chair trying to catch his breath and stop his emotions.

"Ah! Wait a min-" Jane tries to say before being bombarded by the snowballs

"... alrighty, you win" Jane says as she gets up and take some snows out of her clothes

"Just for your information, telekinesis is cheating, but I'll concede defeat" Jane says while pouting

@Drite77

"Well, good thing i didn't use telekinesis then."
Smol Lucy responds smugly.

@Oliver_de_jesus

She looks back, a while smile on her face, though breathing a bit heavily.

"I hope you have more from where that came from~"
She says, her voice filled with happiess, as she entends her right hand towards Ed along the table's surface.

I sigh in annoyance. "Spear destroy to monster in front of me." I say.(with it's MFTL+ speed the monster likely dies in what seems to be an instant.)

"I can't create massively faster than light(which is far above our reaction speed) flying swords that can mind control and seal people so you are going to have to deal with it." I say.

"I merely said a sword would have had a better time dealing with this beast, as melee weapons would have a very good chance at slashing through the gaps in the armour."

"You bring in factors that completely differ from my argument. A regular sword would have would better than a regular spear, yet you keep disregarding this."

I resurrect it and duplicate it before summoning twenty heart spears and give the monsters invulnerability and have the heart spears fail to harm them before I get rid of the Invulnerability.

@Drite77

"I used the math."
The responds plainly and proudly.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy would bring her left hand over her mouth and giggle a bit.

"Well well, you sure are good at teasing for this being your first time, colour me impresed and very much teased~"
She praises him.

I resurrect it and duplicate it before summoning twenty heart spears and give the monsters invulnerability and have the heart spears fail to harm them before I get rid of the Invulnerability.
The Furry nodded in satisfaction as the actions were performed.
"Now then–"
Edward continues to eat normally, until it was like any love movie/series, ed kissed Lucy through the power of spaghetti, somehow ignoring the table that separated them :v
@Oliver_de_jesus

As theyy smooch, Lucy's face would become as red as the souce in the pasta, though she was happy, very much so, pulling Ed towards her while phasing him through the table into a very tight hug and giving him all her passion through her lips.
Ed blushes, it was never his intention to, or was it actually? But that didn't matter to him now, this feeling she would hug, and kissed him was worth more than Ed's own life
@Oliver_de_jesus

The kiss would continue for an eternity in their pespective, despite the fact that in reality it only is a few second pass, as Lucy would then move her head back a small distance and breathe a bit, Edward feeling her warm breath on his face.
The Furry instantly twitched as the Soul Stone flashed at him.
"Oh sorry, Lou, I have to do something."
He then clenched the gauntlet as the Soul Stone glowed and yelled into it.
"'KAY GUYS! IT'S TIME!!"
The patrons and waiters instantly stopped what they were doing as the Furry's shout echoed within their souls and they all looked at Edward and Lucy as they smooched. After they had both settled down and noticed them, the patrons and waiters immediately grabbed their meals and flung them into blue-black portals where they were now deposited on an out-of-the-way counter. The massive crowd then shoved all the tables except for Edward and Lucy's table into the center of the room and began stacking them into a pyramid.
When this happened, four figures came out of blue-black portals and began moving through the crowd, who parted for them and filled the room with a deafening cacophony of cheering. As they came into view and revealed themselves to be middle-aged men, with their lead singer looking like Chris Pratt, Edward and Lucy could recognize them:
Dan Reynolds, Wayne Sermon, Ben McKee, and Daniel Platzman, the members of Imagine Dragons.
They all leaped onto the top of the pyramid, before blue-black portals summoned microphones, which dropped into Reynolds and McKee's hands, a guitar, which dropped into Wayne's hands, and drums, which dropped in front of Platzman with drumsticks being deposited in his hands.
The waiters all then lined up in a formation and lifted their trays in perfect synchronization. All the customers, being led by an African man in a red jacket with a skull-like mask and gansta-style necklace, backflipped onto the trays, which formed a lower stage beneath the one with Imagine Dragons. They began performing the dancing featured in this. While this happened, a waiter made his way to the lights and began flipping the controls on and off. That way, the lights flickered as Imagine Dragons performed, functioning as stage 'strobe lights' and forming the words THEY FINALLY SMOOCHED over the heads of Imagine Dragons.
Platzman started off by slamming the drums with his drumsticks for a bit so loud and so thunderous that the song was heard across countless universes. Reynolds's voice started off the whole shebang, with Wayne starting to pluck out a melody in the background.
"First things first..."
"Math? What do you mean by that?" Jane asks, visibly more confused than before
Instantly, several thousand more people were teleported into the area via blue-black portals. Another blue-black portal was opened and showed the scene in the restuarant with Imagine Dragons performing. Along with that, the snow was all instantly slammed by intense heat with a red flash and melted into rain. The same red flash also sprouted enormous trees and a thick carpet of plants from the ground, instantly generating a forest on the fly. The trees' branches stretched out and formed the words THEY FINALLY SMOOCHED above everybody's heads.
The crowd started cheering, just like at the restuarant, as Imagine Dragons' singing began to be heard, as two figures came out of a large blue-black portal and made their way through the woods. The first was a very attractive young woman surrounded by several wolves creeping through the darkness, looking like she had just been pulled here in her street clothes, but also looking like she didn't care one bit. The second appeared to be a man in an entirely white shirt and jeans with a marshmallow head, the marshmallow having black Xs for eyes and an innocent smile, holding what appeared to be a portable mixing board. The man hung behind the woman at a safe distance to stay away from the wolves as she started to say:
"In your eyes, there's a heavy blue..."
As they appeared, the crowd also formed a conga line and performed the dancing feature in this.
"This seems excessive."
The monster suddenly froze up at the sound of Selena Gomez's voice and then started dancing alongside several patrons that were teleported onto the field via blue-black portals, with more blue-black portals showing more songs being performed, and other dancers laying down and forming the words THEY FINALLY SMOOCHED a few meters away, with another African man–this one without a shirt–coming up and starting to rap:
"This is America..."
They suddenly stopped when the Furry waved his arms in anger and pointed at the monster.
"No, no, no! You don't get to join in! You still have to continue testing with Lou!" yelled the Furry as he gestured towards Lou_change.
The monster visibly grumbled as it stopped and waited for Lou_change to do something to it again.

Overall, the songs completely overlapped each other, as well as thousands of other songs being played by thousands of other bands from thousands of other universes. However, Selena Gomez, Imagine Dragons, Halsey, Childish Gambino, and Marshmello were the dominant bands, resulting in this melody being heard:

Last edited:
(...what the ****. Pretty sure you did a lot of things that are either impossible for you to do or that would need players to be asked of first)

(...what the ****. Pretty sure you did a lot of things that are either impossible for you to do or that would need players to be asked of first)
(Just remember that I was controlling nobody's characters, Narancia. Every other player had their characters perfectly intact and in the spots they left them. I am only controlling my own character and random bystanders and bands. I'm sure you can see that)
(Also:
1dash3.jpg
)

"This was an Invulnerability test not going to kill a monster time you panicking before telling me how to do my job didn't make me have a good mood." I say my grumpiness obvious.

Back