• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

"Hmmmm, how about a cake? I've heard those are also very delicious" Jane says, with excitement

(Anotha sidenote, I also don't like cakes

After carmar his laughter, Ed would ask him something.

"hun, Lucy, he...."
"Would you like to see my house?". Ed asks him.
--Ed's mind--
"If this fails, I just want to say that it was an honor working with you two." said the smartest editor of the 3.

"the same" said the other 2 Eds

@Drite77

"Alrighty !"

The smol sister replies, as then goes buy the sweet.
Since Jane didn't specify which flavour she wanted, Lucy would take multiple ones, one with strawberries and cream, one with vanilla and an Apple pie.

She would then return back to the table, one cake for each hand and the apple pie ballanced on top of her noggin.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Oh ? Since when did you have a house ?"
She says quite supprised.

(If you want to say you tried to intercept a massively FTL+ indestructible object be my guest but I am assuming that I already stopped.)

"I have time sure." I say.

"A, don't put things in your noggin sis! You could let it fall" Jane says as she goes and takes the Pie out of Lucy's head

"Forgive my rudeness, but earlier I followed you to where you disappeared off to and witnessed your outburst. If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me more about who you really are?"

"I once went by the name of Tank, a crazy conceptual entity that took the form of a blue male beta fish who slowly became less crazy, promised to protect humanity, ceased conceptually existing, created a virus like entity that messes with concepts, travelled across an infinite amount of existences, something happened and now I am a program named Dan the data fish." I explain.

Valdis finds Dan and Frost after searching the Earth.

"Hello again, it seem you are back from your trip. Are we the only ones summoned here, or are there more?"

"You can never be 100% certain of something sis... anyhow, you brought alot of stuff! What did you recommend for me first?" Jane asks, very excited to start eating teh sweets

@Overlord775
ed and lucy would be transported to a place with more forest and a cabin in front.

"Taran" Edward said as he showed his home from outside (they haven't entered yet)

"It's not much, but it's comfortable." while he scratches the back of his neck.

"oh I almost forgot, Brownie, I back and I brought one people" and as if it were a lightning bolt, a black spot was in front of Ed And Lucy wagging their tail.(imagine it is ed and lucy)

"You're adorable, don't think Lucy?" ed would hold the dog with both hands

"That's quite the wild ride you've been on. I can relate on the conceptual nonexistence front, myself. While I would say there's more healthy ways to cope I'm in no position to judge since I haven't experienced things from your perspective, however just know that I'm always available if you ever need someone to just have a chat with."

@Drite77

"This one !"

She responds while energically pointing to the strawberry one ... so much so she accidentally ends up putting her finger in it.

@Oliver_de_jesus

[the first picture doesn't work]

As the doggo appears Lucy would kinda just stare at him silently.
<.<

"Well, i think you are the one that is adorable"
She would respond after several seconds.

@InfiniteDay

"Yep, there's many more Hee Hoo."

Frost responds.

(Just imagine a 2 story brown forest cabin house.)

"heheh, if it bothers you you can just tell me, honey" Ed said as he walked to the door and opened it.

"Ladies first"

"... I hoppe you don't have dirty hands" Jane says, mostly as a joke as she picks a piece of the strawberry cake and eats

(Does someone know how strawberry cakes taste?

@Drite77

"Sowwy."
She apologises, as smol dragon girl takes the piece where she put her finger in and eats it.

Lucy seems to like the cake quite a lot.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"No, don't worry about it darling, i'll just get used to the dog."
She says with a weak, but sweet smile, as she then enters inside the house.

"Its alright, just make sure you wash your hands before you eat anything. In my world, way before it was destroyed, it was almost destroyed by some disease because people weren't being cautious about it, it is quite sad if you think about it" Jane says as she continues eating the cake

"Hmmm, it is good, but I wouldn't say as amazing as the pudding, how about that other one?" Jane says as she picks the Cream one and eats

Upon entering, Lucy could see that the floor was made of wood painted mahogany brown, and the concret walls were painted Vanilla of the High quality Semigloss type, there were two small furniture for one person and a larger one that could fit 4 people, It was the drawing room.

Then as they continued walking they could see the Kitchen, which was very normal, it had a wall that separated it from the drawing room, on the floor next to the refrigerator was a plate of food and water that was empty, which said in large letters, The best Dog of the World.

at the end there were 3 bedrooms (Edward's and two guest rooms) and 1 bathroom.

Lucy could see that there was also a ladder to go up to the attic.

"Sweet home" He puts his coat on a chair.

@Drite77
"Sorry again"
:<

Lil' sis apologises once more, sad, as she takes a piece of the cream cake too.

[ I swear to god if you don't even know whst cream tastes like ... ]

@Oliver_de_jesus

"You've got quite a nice house Edward."
Lucy comments.

"Thank you, I had to spend years working in various places to get enough money to buy the land and materials. Building it was the least of my problems," Ed said while stroking Brownie's belly (Aka The Dog)

(... alright, I won't say that, but I'll ask if it is close enough to vanilla

"Oi oi, don't worry sis, I am just playing with ya Lucy" Jane says as she hugs Lucy by her neck and brings her closer, as she eats a piece of the cream cake

"Hmmm, this one is also very good" Jane says as she starts to eat the cake faster

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Uh ? Years ? Haven't you only been in this world for days ?"
Lucy asks confused, as she finds herself a chair to sit in, as she watches Ed pat his pet.

@Drite77

[ AAA ]

She make an happy smile, as she give her a smol hug.
"I luv you sis."

She says cutely, as she would then pick another piece of the cake for herself, taking her time, enjoy it instead of gulping it down.

"You really didn't notice?" he said looking at his girlfriend.

"We jumped from the Universe where we were summoned to the Last Universe where I have been before all this."

"I'm basically at point 0 before the Event"

(I'm sure, I'm not breaking any rules)

"Hehe, I love you too sis"

Jane says as she picks a piece of the apple pie to prove it

(Same question for every foo ate until now

Edward lowered Brownie to the floor, the dog walked out to the patio outside to a wooden doghouse to sleep for a while.

"Mmm, then Dragoncita you want to try something, heee, I'm blank."

Ed looks at lucy, he no have options.

Thoughts.Exe

(I mean, apple pies are different from nornal apples :v

Jane seems to like the apple pie

"Hmm, not as much sugar as in the pudding, but I really liked this one!" Jane says as she eats the rest of the pie, since Lucy didn't seem to like it that much

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Weeeeell, we have had quite an eventful day, so maybe a nap would nice."
She proposes.

@Drite77

[Close enough :v]

"Yay !"

Smol Lucy does a big smile, very happy to see that she found somethin her big sis likes a lot.

"Want me to get you more Apple Pie ?"

Back