• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

"Aaa, t-thanks sis" Jane says while she tries to get a bit comfy to get some heat back

"I just need like, a minute, no, 60 seconds and I'l be 100%"

Raifudo closes his eyes, and puts all his strength and faith on the Heart of the Light, cleansing his mind off of evvil thoughts, as he attempts to push back with his bare hands and the sword. His aura a bit whiteish now.

he takes the crystal goblet and makes the toast by lightly clashing lucy's glass with his.

"Health" he said to later taste the Wine.

"The Lower could never comprehend the power of the Higher. Now if you don't mind I have things to do and you are busy doing exactly what I want. Caio." And with that Alexander disappears as quickly as he came.

I release my limbs, destroy the sign. "Frost, we have a big threat we need to prepare for." I say hoping he responds.

@Drite77

"Well, i can help."
Smol Lucy would hug her to help her warm up.

Jane would notice that, unlike her, her lil' sister didn't seem affected by the cold.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Health to you too."
She responds.

Thw wine is nice to the taste, with a slight sweet back shent.

@Listentomyrhytm

As he does so, his beam would turn pure white as it overwealms the crimson blight and blass full force into the dragon, obliterating it !

[Majour Darkness Vanquished !]

The sorceress and the knight are too dought i the rush of the momet to really say anything, but the sounds of celebration over victory can be heard throught the entirity of the castle.

Raifudo holds the sword in the air, as he powers back down. As he smiles, a bit damaged by the usage of Kaioken... but his Ki quickly regens him.

Jane hugs Lucu with all her strength to see if it would warm up faster

"Hey Sis, are you ok? I mean, you are not naked, but you don't really have the appropriate clothes"

Misó, who first appeared in the previous Record, wonders who that fake Death was as he drinks his tea.

[And bye again]

I release my limbs, destroy the sign. "Frost, we have a big threat we need to prepare for." I say hoping he responds.
"Have already noticed Hee Hoo."

@Paul_Frank but not the one still with he slime girl in case Zephyr will ever want to join in

"It seems this actually was once again the machinacation of that Samuel, he doesn't seem to have learned from the first time, let's go kick his teeth in again Hee Hoo !"

Frost comuicates to Akane.

@Drite77

"Oh, right, had forgot about it."

She summons on a coat on herself as swell.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Soon enough, the fish appetiters would arrive, composed of a variety of single-bite size pieces on small bread circles.

@Listentomyrhytm

[sorry, having a bit of writing block rn]

Edward would take a couple of appetiters and eat

"ahhh, very delicious" Edward at this moment looked like a child eating candy, this was due to his childish personality.

Last edited:
"The Lower could never comprehend the power of the Higher. Now if you don't mind I have things to do and you are busy doing exactly what I want. Caio." And with that Alexander disappears as quickly as he came.
Just as he disappeared, the Purple Furry teleported into the space in a blue-black flash.
"Hello there–wait–WHAT!?"
He looked around in frustration.
"Ahhh, goshdarnit!" He whined and punched the invisible ground with the Gauntlet. He teleported back out immediately.

@Drite77

"Well, it's not that i need to, it's that i want to now that you pointed it out."

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Oh Oh, you sure seem to like them,"
She comments as she simpl watches Ed nomming down the fish apetizers.

"Here, let me lend you an hand~"
She says, as she picks up one of them and moves it towards his mouth, attempting to hand feed him.

"I s-" Jane starts saying before a hand full of snow go into the direction of Lucy's face

(If it hit)

"Ya shouldn't let your guard low on a war sis" Jane says in jokingly tone

"Last time he sent monsters to kill us and we need basically everyone's help, there were at least a dozen of us, we have 20 but I think most of them are gone."

"Heheh, thanks." he said liked that compliment

"You should eat it" said as he tried to give Lucy a appetizers.

~~ Ed's mind ~~

Kid Edward was having fun.

while the other personalities were tied to a couple of chairs with appropriate tape around their mouths

Jane's countenance quickly changed from a somewhat quirky smile to worriement, as she gets closer to Lucy and starts shaking her

"Oh my non existant god! Lucy, I am so sorry! Can you hear me sis?" She asks, a bit scarred

@Oliver_de_jesus

She would accept it, as she eats the fish snack.

"Yep, they are delicious, though i think they are made much better by the fact their coming from your hand~"
She says with a flirting tone.

@Drite77

HA !

Lucy's smol upper body suddely springs upwars at incredibly hihg speed as she reels back her arm then swings and sends the snowball she had prepared at June point blank range to the face !

>: 3

Back