• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

@TheDarkSide857

oh right, it was you. Anyway hec off that you are incapable of uderstading the situation]

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Indeed, It would be good ! Buuuut, there's quite a lot of them in the menus, so you'll have to be more specific on which kind you want. Also, are you sure you want to order only 1 thing for desert ? After all, it's not like we are limited by any kind of budget."

@Drite77

"Well, there'd be prenty of stuff to do, but you looked pretty excited to go somewhere snowy, so maybe we could just go to another country ?"

"What do you think about this?" show her the menu where a representation of the cake appears

"Actually, I would like a strawberry milkshake after the cake"

@Drite77

"Nop, it can snow everywhere that is cold enough."

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Look great~."
She replies, as she then moves up her menu.

"Meanwhile, on my part i'll get us some Macarons, a Creame Brulette and strawberry shortcake."
She says as she puts her right idex finger on the page about them in sequace.

@TheDarkSide857

[your ability to read said clues is lacking to say the least]

Raifudo exerts his energy once again, to either stop time or deflect said projectiles incoming. As he charges a Kamehameha, however, he passes the energy of the Kamehameha through the sword. As he glows a red aura, combined with a smaller blue aura.

@Lou_change

"Either to fulfill some sort of ritual or prophecy or perhaps someone's just messing with you. I do sense some faint energy emitting from it so I'm hoping for the former just to keep things interesting."

"HAHAHA! The Reaper said you'd come here!" A massive holofigure appeared before them, standing as tall as the roof and on a nigh-indestructible floating machine "I'm the Eternal God of War! But just call me Koranar! Now then, prove your worth! Fight in my arena!" The floor collapses beneath the three PCs and they land in a massive gladiatorial arena as the way they came closes "Face fifty challenges and your worth shall be proven! And you shall claim a prize! Koranar's then appears at a platform near the top of the arena and fourty nine audience members crowd the stands cheering as one leaps down as the first challenge "Let the battle begin!" (Koranar himself has every power of Kratos and Khorne(all keys) and the challenger has the powers of the War from Darksiders)

(Ya um, you do know that you have no hax to prevent us from just leaving, right?)
(You think a guy who's literally overseen and participated in every war in creation would not have some kind of insurance policy? You'd be teleported back quick fast and in a hurry, the man has portals and unlike the reaper can have countless of himself around at once.)

Valdis aims his words as the annoying war god. "By the will of the gods, I deny your puny existence." This instantly kills them.

(You have no resistance to my Type 2 Concept manip, you cannot say you do, because you don't, I checked through the profiles)

(Sorry, not associated with combat and fair play, check Khornes profiles again, even then Aethyr manipulation grants concept manipulation, which Khorne has an extreme resistance to anyway, and thus Koranar does)

"HAHAHAHA! You think you can talk me to death? Trust me The Reaper has tried! And whats this? A new contestant! Fight alongside your friend!" The member who jumped in charges the two(maybe three? I dunno) contestants and the battle begins as he stabs the ground and a mass of swords fly out at the contestants

(Truths have 1-A+ potency, while Khorne has 1-A resistance. When equalised, you die.)
(Make that 4 D potency, everything is equalized to 4 D, did you not read the OP on the registration?(otherwise every Eternal god/godess would have High 1-A hax) and even then Another avatar just takes its place.)

[Truths also has Resistance Negation, are undodgeable, ignore all defence, negate all Immortalities, etc.]

(Once again like The Reaper you'd have to get rid of the main boi to kill them, also Koranar can just power null you, its above Oryx's paygrade anyway, also you'd have to babble on and get murdered by the beast thats attacking you right now)

(No its not, Truths simply null you, poison you, paralyze you, give you a disease, erase you, destroy your concept, negate your immortalities and regen, and you cannot dodge it. Also, Truths are the text weaponized, it's not like I physically speak.)

(Also unlike frost you don't have the stuff necessary to destroy this man, this isn't the reaper, a false throne world, or anything else, you are at the bottom of a pyramid and just killed one avatar out of infinite avatars, its not gonna work in the end)

(You never stated you have infinite avatars, also I can also kill your 4D form with Truths, you have no approved profile, you cannot summon without a contract, and you also need to ask @Everything12 if you can even control a random character you cannot create)

(Problem is you'd have to get to the throne world with that, and in that time The Reaper just pops your hourglass like a jack-in-the-box. Also none of the Eternal gods are actually going to pop up in an actual combat scenario, least not outside of their throne worlds, the only one that will is The Reaper for obvious reasons)

(You don't have any right to just create a new PC with no permission, also I have multiple resistances to High-Tier Death Manipulation, and show me where you got these convenient hourglasses from that controls PC's lifes)

Then Koranar feels a hand on his shoulder, and besides him is an unknown figure. Yet this strange figure wearing sunglasses was the not the strangest thing as both the swords and the challenger had been frozen in place.

Maxwell%27s_Demon_Portrait.png

"So you're a friend of that Reaper guy. You know I've had my own skints as a Reaper in the past." The unknown figure says, speaking with the God of War as if he was anyone else.

(Nah I allowed him to be live because I wanted to be handoffs as possible to avoid ruining the player's plans. Now I'm bored and feeling its time to act)

"Well hello Creator! I suppose its time for my replacement ceremony! The Reaper said that my death was soon, so kill me! But remember to appoint another Eternal God of War, we don't want to throw creation into an imbalance!"
Koranar simply turns to the contestants below and says "The Reaper speaks as if you could be an eternal god Dan!" Koranar then turns to the creator and speaks "I recommend Dan to be my replacement! His verse of battle is something to behold!"
(I didn't really have plans for any other eternal god other then life, who's going to be mostly dialouge with The Reaper)

The unknown figure turns to Koranar, his everpresent smirk unchanged.

"Nice to meet you, you can call me Alexander."

Then proceeds to throw him so hard that when he lands into the area so hard into turns the whole thing into a giant creator, with him in the centre crippled with unimaginable pain.

Alexander then takes a step and is immediately next to the God of Wars collapsed form, its as if he just skipped the distance between here and there.

"Tell me do you know the sin that has attracted me here and is forcing me to act this way?"

"Alexander is currently one of the closes things to omnipotent we can imagine and likely the reason we are in this universe. I we survive, I am calling dibs on SCP-826's powers." I say.

Back