• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

Alexander doesn't turn from the prone form of the figure he's still waiting on an answer from.

"Its Samael, and I've never referred to myself by that name in this Record. Keep your facts straight."

Koranar gives a berserk smile of glee "Yes, this is it! To die to someone infinitely stronger then yourself, and in an arena! A good way to die! Also for your question let me guess, a mortal in the "Real World"? The Reaper theorized that the summoning was a bigger game then anyone realized, its why he didn't want a part of it at first. So tell me, what is this game all about? Your amusement? The end of all things? Or just a way to involve yourself in weaklings games? Or something more? It matters not, so "God" the creator of this miserable existence, It must be time for The Reaper to claim me, death surrounds me and in the end... the eternal darkness... grows" Koranar then vanishes, being killed by The Reaper in his throne world with the reaper giving a remark "so you showed yourself at last, my job is done here then, I hope Samael picks a new eternal god of War soon or creation will go into extreme imbalance."

"I didn't bother to pay attention to what you said, but I'm pretty sure you didn't answer correctly. Its because your strong, and bullying someone whose story is much more fun and stokes my ego more than bullying a weakling."

He then proceeds to bring Koranar back, easily snatching him from The Reapers grasp. They then proceed to kick them so hard they smash into the arena's wall so hard they are embedded in it.

"Though honestly if that alone was enough to off you then you might actually just be another weakling. Speaking of strength how strong do you think I am? If you answer correctly I might stop playing with you... Probably not, but its worths a short."

"Hah! So you kill me for my daily routine? I'm no longer Eternal God of War do you realize that?" A massive tremble shakes the universe "Do you feel that? Appoint a new Eternal God of War! Unless you want to have to resurrect and recreate everything. I will say this about your question, you are above any eternal god, you are not omnipotent however, omnipotence belongs to another, more ancient being then you, and The Reaper claimed me, you weakened me just enough for him to kill me at my throne world, you would've had to hit me hundreds more times to do me in otherwise!"

"I never found out what reduced me to Dan the data fish, I didn't choose the name. Is it your doing by chance?" I ask bowing out of fear.

(Uh, you do realize you're imposing weird balance things into the cosmology for no reason... with no approval. And universal shit? Unless ya like have amps that let ya do that... yeah no. That's all I'm gonna comment.)

"Hm, tell me how easy do you think it would be for me to permanently kill both you and The Reaper and remove this silly Eternal God thing from this Record?" Alexander says, slowly walking towards him.

@Drite77

"Uhmmmmm ..."

Thinking.exe

"Oh, i know !"
She explaims, as she re-booper Jane's nose and actually teleports.

She would find herself in a mountainscape, filled with puffy white snow taller than her ankles, while from above white crystal-like precipitation falls from thick clouds overhead.

Furthemore, she would e easilly notice the several other moutain's peeks, each easilly several kilometers tall, dotting the view, also sovered in white.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Thanks~"

She responds while smiling.

"Soooo, is there anything else that you want or is this enough ?"

@Listentomyrhytm

The projectiles are deflected, as both the Sorceress and the Knight use their respective magic to buff your stats.

The dragon would unleashed a mighty attack, as 4 giant versions [each 2 meters in diameter] of the crimson orbs appears around it, which are the fired against Raifuso, their velocity greatly exceding that of the smaller ones. The power behind this attack is extremelly intense, as his energy sensing would tell him, if these things land, they will hurt, A LOT.

"Oh you could kill us all, but you'd end existence as a result, to remove Eternal gods being required for existence being sustained you would need to be the true creator of existence, you are not, I can say that for a fact. and The Reaper and Life are required for the concepts of death and life to be around respectively, as they're positions cannot be replaced."

"You know what you are to me? Fiction. You, your Gods, your reality, and its rules are all but pieces of a story I am the author of. If I wish to write something into my story that is contradictory or impossible then I can do so and it will become truth. This is the nigh-omnipotent power of the Records, no fictional character or rule can tell the author what he can and can't write." Alexander says, finally standing in front of him.

"You don't get it, boy. Hed have to rewrite all of creation across past, present, and future to eliminate Eternal gods from the equation, and even then you'd need to do it all at once or existence will right itself, thats the beautiful thing about it!" The universe gives an even bigger shake then before, with now only ten minutes left to appoint a new Eternal God of War

"Oi, don't boop me like th-" Jane starts saying as she gets teleported to the snowy placr, and instantly her skin started to change, as her pores were now quite visible from the naked eye.

She started trembling and put her arms around herself, trying to heat herself up.

"O-o-o-oh my no-on existan-n-n-nt G-god, w-w-why is it so co-o-old" Jane says, trembling, Lucy could barely make up the words coming out of Jane's mouth due to how much she was shaking

Raifudo concentrates energy onto the sword, and in an instant, fires a big energy wave through it, larger than the spheres, to attempt to push them back at the creature. As he glows even redder... this was SSB Kaioken x200!

Rep wants to be the eternal God of War to see what happens.

Yes, Rep, I want to see what happens as well.

The Council is confused by this action but continues to watch. Rep decides to try and speak to this fine gentleman.

"Hello there, uh, I don't think I got a name from you."

(Consider that even Type 1 Non-existence lacks a physical and spiritual form and only has a Conceptual form covered by Non-existent stuff. Yes)

(Shit, I really don't work for high tier stuff. I just thought that it was... a fancy name for intanganbility

"Well done, you removed the Eternal gods... now suffer the consequences" As all of space and time starts distorting, collapsing into the present and destroying countless monuments along the way, as nobody can live or die anymore, and a fantasy starts ending in 10 minutes

(Except that doesn't happen because Tier 0 controller of all you know says no. DaReaperMan's characters are then all kicked for the game and any posts after this are non-canon and should be ignored.)

Alexander then turns to the other people in the slowly fading arena.

"Do you have anything to add?"

"I would like to say that it has been a pleasure serving with all of you."

Rep tries to make this into a sappy moment but Council Member #13 slaps him.

I have retracted my limbs in an attempt to hide in front of Dan is a sign saying "no one is behind the sigh" in very sloppy hand writing.

@Drite77

[Eeeh, we can just say it's because of Lucy making it so she can interact with the snow :v]

"A, sorry, sorry !"

Smol Lucy apologises with a shocked tone, as she quickly makes a warm and puffy coat appear around her big sister.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Alrighy then."

Lucy would then call a waiter and order the food, as the worker would then go away to send it to the kitchen.

"While we wait, we should see how this wine here is like."
She states, as she pours it into his glass and the in hers, afterwards picking her up.

@Listentomyrhytm

As the beam impacts against the sphere, they detonate into an explosion of energy that outsizes the beam instead.

Even with all the amps, Raifuso don't seem to be able to push away the crimson attack, in fact it looks like he himself is being pushed back !

but then, the words of the wizard would resonate in his mind.

"Belive in the Heart of the Light."

Back