• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

"... Ya shouldn't have done this" Jane says as she dramatically jumps back and pulls both of her hands in the snow, and without trying to make a ball, she launchs both projectiles at Lucy

"I am very much mortal. If the H.A.L goes down I lose 90% of my bodies, if someone is smart enough I could lose all but my current body, and I have little defenses other than hiding." I say.

"I wouldn't be so hasty. If I can reach my current level of existence despite once being a normal human, I'm positive we can do the same for Dan. We just need to find the proper catalyst for such an explosive growth in power."

"I am technically not bound to death but I am just data and- I just remembered I can make things invulnerable wait everyone was able to ignore my Invulnerability last time would that work." I ramble.

@Drite77

Hitto! Double hitto !

>:O

"This is war !"

Smol Lucy exclaims, as she the does a spin in place, using her dragon tail to swipe agains the snow, sending a splash of it towards Jane.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Does that mean you want to taste me~ ?"
She comments half-jokingly, as she winks at him.

Edward starts laughing it was a mixture of embarrassment and blush, apparently he imagined something like that.

"Kill me"he said to himself because of how perverted that sounded

"Oh shoo-" Jane tries to says before being buried into snow, leaivng only her legs appearing

"Oi oi, that ain't fair, I don't have a tail!" Jane says as she comes out of the mountain of snow, throwing a snowball at Lucy

@Drite77

Smol Lucy meages to dodge this time, sidestepping the snowball.

"Well, look who's talking about fair game now !"
She comments, as she then scoops a bit of snow from the groud, forms it into a sphere with that one hand and thow it towards Jane.

: P

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy puts her hands in Ed's cheeks, gently caressing them with her thumbs.

"It's fine, we are a couple now and I very much love you, so there's nothing wrong with you wanting to do that kind of stuff with me."
She says with a warm smile on her face.

Jane to uses her Ward of Dawn to project a shield around her

"If I don't have the phisiology advantage, I'll use my own abilities to my advantage!" Jane than picks some snow and tries to launch at Lucy, only to be stopped by her own shield

"... Could you step in the shield?"

"Hard pass, I let a human help and the star dreams unionize to make me never use outside help for safety reasons and it worked." I say.

"Hard pass, I let a human help and the star dreams unionize to make me never use outside help for safety reasons and it worked." I say.
"How did that happen?"
Everybody turned to see that another one of the Furry's avatars had overheard what was said and was wondering what led to that.

"I was stuck here for at least five years before you guys started showing up shit happened, also sorry about earlier. Anyway Valdas you are still outside help." I say.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"There there, now that's better."
She says, as she pats him on the left side of the head, as she takes the last remaing fish appetirer ad moves it to his mouth.

She has only eat one of them, but it's not a problem for her.

@Drite77

Smol Lucy shrugs, as she then dives into the snow, almost as if there was water beneath it, as June would then hear a quite eery music starting.

Edward gladly accepts it by eating it.

"She is the best", that was the only thought the black-haired man had

sad mode: On.

I wish I had the luck of my OCs in the love

@Drite77

Suddenly, from beneath her feet there's a temble in the snow, as then a snowy shark thing pops out and jumps at her !

@Oliver_de_jesus

[ same here ]

Well, now the appetizers are over, but the firs plate has't arrived yet, so the two of them would have to wait a bit.

If he wanted to chat, she would of course be up to do it.

tumblr_n31jle7MXg1s74qeso2_500.gif

Jane does that face as she jumps back and deactivates her Ward of Dawn, instinctively she picks her nearest gun, being the Perfect Paradox, however, she quickly realized what she did and tries to put the gun where it was, leacing Jane quite open

"I don't know if this is very personal, but do you have a family or something?" Edward asked, he wasn't sure if she had them because of her divine nature, but if she really had a family, Lucy would eventually tell them that she already has a partner, I just hoped she wasn't one of those people who distrust a lot and challenge him to prove he's a good boyfriend .

Last edited:
@Drite77

The lower jaw of the shark would then fall off, revealing the smol Lucy inside, laughting at her reaction of Jane, though a slight hint of nervousess is in her voice.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well, i've already talked to you about my simbligs, though of note recently one of the other avatars summoned a person and became an adoptive sister to her."

Edward sighs, well that means he doesn't have to worry about someone who thinks they don't deserve Lucy's love.

"Someday she will introduce her to me, but it is not time for that" he thought

"Non existant Jesus Christ, you scared the shi- i mean, living being out of me sis" Jane says as she puts her hand into her chest to see if her heart was still beating as she sits a bit to recover some of her breath

@Oliver_de_jesus

The spaghetti would then shortly after arrive.

@Drite77

"Ah come on sis, it was just a snowshaaak."
Lucy sits next to her, ginng her pats on the back, while still having some pieces of the snow costruct on the top of her head.

Edward, seeing the spaghetti, was preparing a napkin so as not to get dirty and using a fork, he proceeded to eat the spaghetti.
(curious, I was eating spaghetti for lunch after work in the morning)

ok, one more time

"Hello purple creature, what are you doing here."
"...Bored, is all." responded the Furry. "I'm currently waiting for something in another universe, but it's not happening right now."
(Also sorry I took so long to respond my daily limit was up and I had to wait til tomorrow)

Back