• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

@Drite77

"Very sorry about that, It was nice to meet you in person Jane."
i respond.

Smole Lucy: "Well, you sound like you have a place in mind, so where do you want me to bring you big sis ?"
She asks, curious about what she wants to visit.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The place would be a very fancy resturant, 5 stars only because a 6 star ratig doesn't exist, with many people in tables and about as many workers serving food.

Though, even with the all the people there, she would seemigly have no problem to book a table, in fact it looked as if she had pre-booked somehow.

Anyway, she would then lead him to a rather isolated part of the resturant, a balcony basically, where he would fit a candle-lit table overlooking the shining lights of the city below.

On the table beside the small chandelier, resides a fancy wine, as swell as wine glasses, and the menus of the resturant.

"I mean, I just appeared out of nowhere, so its more my fault than anything Imoryu" Jane says with a smile, she than looks at Lucy

"Well, I don't know how weird this is to ask, but I wanted to see how your... I mean, the other Lucy's boyfriend is. I was just curious to see what was able to conquer your love"

Edward was in awe of how beautiful this place is, then he sat on his seat while looking at Lucy.later he begins to read the menu.

"So what are you going to order for dinner?"

Last edited:
"Never, what do you want to do that is why you were brought here. To have a chance to make your greatest wishes reality I had wasted my first but I won't let you miss it." I say.

@Overlord775
(The Reaper would've just left one way or another, and he didn't go to his throne world, think of it as the throne world The Reaper is mindscrewing all of the other The Reapers, kinda like 682, also The Reaper would have no desire to actually interact with Lucy, he doesn't really care and he has 3 different PCs to get his attention right now, not much reason to stay around and chat with what he sees as his atimpethis`s creation)

@Lou_change
"Oh and before I go, The Eternal God of War sent you all a gift, have fun!" A massive 10 foot humanoid bursts through the door on que with a massive greatsword clutched in each hand, laughing and enjoying the thrill of battle as he lauches blades of energy towering 20 feet high and dashing across the room and landing a hit on Dan with the hologram of the reaper with a glass of assumably wine of some kind in his hand and on a throne
(by the way that thing has type 1, 2, and 5 immortality, have fun trying to hax it)

Last edited:
"Yes but they brought you here to bring chaos, for your desires. Every minute I feel them slowly considering to just kill us all for fun." I say.

"Well, it would be quite interesting to see some omnipotent entity reveal itself just to instantly annihilate all of us." Edgar adds.

"They aren't omnipotent just several infinites above it in power and I seen people like them do that." I say coldly.

@Drite77

"Well. let me see."

Methaphorical phone ringing.

Big Lucy: Yes ?

Smol Lucy: Hey, can we come there ? Jane wants to meet your boy.

Big Lucy: We are very much in the middle of something, so nope.

Smol Lucy: Ah, oky.

Smol Lucy then turns towards her sister.

"Sorry big sis, they are too busy at the moment."
:<

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy sat in the seat in front of him, putting her right shoulder on the table and putting her had on her head, staring at him prett intensly with romatic intent, but he would be able to notice her not responding to his question for a few seconds, like she was distracted about something ... or just by him, could be either really, though she afterwards does so.

"Well, actually i was thinking we could order stuff togheter so we can take double portions, as we ca eat from the same plate, sounds good~ ?"
Shr proposes her idea.

@Listentomyrhytm

Thaat's what he would have though would have happened, yet the wave of dustruction is unable to unexist the attacks, merelly blocking them as they collapse.

The sorceress and the gem knight use this opportunity to create a defensive barrier around he three of them, to protect.

Another barrage of crimson orbs are fire, focusing on Raifuso as they almost instantly cross the distance to try blast him !

[That barrier blocks most of the shots, but 3 still pass through]

"Well, how about some spaghetti?" he said as he stared at her with a romantic gaze although with a bit of embarrassment.

---- Edward's mind ~
"ay caray, eso si me interesa" Kid Edward said he got an idea

"Oh... I see..." Jane than started getting a bit red, imagining what she was doing.

"A-anyhow, how about we visit a place that has snow? I always wanted to see how it really is" Jane says, trying to distract herself of some bad thoughts

"Well, how about some spaghetti?" he said as he stared at her with a romantic gaze although with a bit of embarrassment.

---- Edward's mind ~
"ay caray, eso si me interesa" Kid Edward said he got an idea
The sound of conversations going on around them started getting louder. All the other patrons and waiters in the restaurant were gossiping to themselves, having seen Lucy look "that look" at Edward. However, they were all whispering to make sure neither of them could hear them, and their voices all overlapped with each other, so it was virtually impossible to hear what they were saying.

"This is Edger's sandbox it was a solar system and the contents of this place vary." I say. "Honestly I can't show you much, others here are likely creating universes but I can't find them."

@Drite77

"Yes, that would be quite nice."
Smol Lucy replies.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well, yes, that would be a good first dish though we'd need appetizers first, would fish/seafood ones be fine for you ?"
She responds with a smile, very much liking his look.

@DaReaperMan

[FFS dude, you can't just write in stuff when you don't even have the slightest bit of understading of the situation.]
[There's no reason anybody would care of a random cupple doing cupple things, also they specifically went to a pre-booked table out of the way]

"I heard Japan has some snowy times, how about we go there again? Or do you have a better place?" Jane replies smiling to her sister

@InfiniteDay

Edgar opens a portal opens back to where he and Dan were before they entered the sandbox.

"If you'd prefer, you can continue this conversation back in normal reality. It'll be simpler to get a sense of the current situation there."

The portal changes where its going, instead sending those going into it straight to the Reapers throne world.

@Drite77

"well, we were visiting Japan, so i think that's a great idea !"
She responds, as she entends her hand for Jane to grab.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well, i ment more assorted fish, though i guess we can just order something salmon-based only. Anyway, pre and first are done, now for the second, what'd you like for the main dish my dear Ed~ ?"

"Alrighty Lucy, but I'll tell ya that if ya don't give me a good snowball fight I'll be disappointed" Jane says in a jokingly tone

Although on the outside it seemed normal, on the inside the most difficult decisions in the world were being thrown at him, it was more difficult than his math homework when he entered the last year of high school (metodo de susticion de ecuaciones te maldigo) , but a memory came to him mind.

"Wellington steak" Edward said

@Drite77

Smol Lucy boops her on the nove.

"Same goes for you-"
She says with a smug tone, as she then teleports them aw- ...

"Uhm ... i just realized something, it's curretly Spring in Japan, so there's no snow there."
She comments.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"good chooise, quite the elegant dish."
She prayes his culinary taste.

"Last thing, what would you like for dessert my sweety~ ?"

"Shi- i mean, shoot... what does one do in the spring sis? The only seasons that I know are winter with the snow and summer with the beachs"

""Aw, how cute, two mortals and a god trying to claim his divinity back walk into reality, well i have things to prepare if Dan really will try this""

Edgar steps through.

"We should be back in your laboratory assuming our self-proclaimed godlike guest's rude interruptions have been properly negated."

Back