• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

@Overlord775
"They were good people, they knew when they had to hit me for breaking the rules but I don't blame them I was very naughty at the time."

"Once with Tommy we threw eggs at the school principal's house, hahaha it was a good time" Edward seemed happy

"But one day when i were in the bathroom, they together with Tommy went out to buy pizza and well the war started, we took refuge but when the bombs fell I was the only one who survived"he had a photo in his hand where you could see a boy with black hair on the right side of an Edward but younger, as well as a man in a suit and a well dressed woman (I'm bad at giving descriptions of appearance)

"Come one Lucy, don't be sullen, it doesn't fit you" Jane says in a jokingly tone, as she picks Lucy's hand and go inside the temple

He opened it anyway, this time using the Reality Stone in conjunction, for it warped law, reality, concepts, and existence itself to suit the wielder's will in a red flash.
"I usually don't. It works like a charm, actually." He said as he used the Space Stone to anchor the portal in both dimensions and then teleported somewhere else away from the sword dimension, leaving the two portals open.

@TheDarkSide857

Funny thing, she can conceptually manipulate, resist, negate with defences negations on top and even embodies all four of those things, so that litterally does nothing at all.

The magician signs.
"If he had just asked nicely i would have set up something for him, but i guess he's just too pompous to think of the basic things, what an idiot."
She mocks him.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"..."
The dragon girl puts an hand on his shoulder.
"If you want me to, i could try to revive your family."

@Drite77

Lucyt hinks for a moment, then replies
"Well, we came here to have fun, so i'll listen to your advice."
She then smiles, as they enter the temple.

Inside they would see sights such as:

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

@TheDarkSide857

Funny thing, she can conceptually manipulate, resist, negate with defences negations on top and even embodies all four of those things, so that litterally does nothing at all.

The magician signs.
"If he had just asked nicely i would have set up something for him, but i guess he's just too pompous to think of the basic things, what an idiot."
She mocks him.
The Furry just teleported away from both dimensions in frustration, so her words fell on deaf ears.

(Strange, I didn't get a notification for this)

Jane is delighted with all of what she is seeing

"Hey Lucy, do you know what those strange symbols mean? I think that they are called Kanjus, right? And what about that gong? Can we interact with it?" Jane asks, very excited about all that is happening

@Drite77

"Well, close enough, they are kanijs, also the gong is for prayer, so you probably shouldn't touch it."
Lucy responds, then seeing something that particularly picks her interest in one of the shops in the temple as she runs towards it, buyes something and then returns back just as fast.

"Hey big sis !,Look at what i got from the shop."
She say, as she moves her left hand foward, showing Jane two extremelly small bags with the same kajin written on them.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well, the choice is yours, i won't force a decision on you."

@Overlord775
Raifudo decides to bend reality a bit to make himself a bit less... alien like he was. Then, he heads inside, and gets on line, of course, if it would take too long, he had another plan in mind. But for now, he'd go with this.

I reenter this dimension inside a temple. Coming here hoping that the nature of its creation would help me patch the glitch. Still invisible I choose to explore.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"You're welcome~"
Lucy responds, as she gives him a smol hug.

@Drite77

"It means "Fortune" and they contain a tag that foresees your, well, fortune."
She says, as she takes one of them and moves it towards June, offering it to her.
[Basically, if she accepts roll a d2 over to Bambu's or the main discord or wherever else you may feel.]

(Jane now encompasses a month of the year
Jane picks the bag, examines a little with her eyes than opens it
"I wonder if my future will be catastrophic"

@Listentomyrhytm

As you pull the sword, the task that so many failed to do before, you instead menage it quite easilly.

"Here it is ! The Chosen One !"
Tthe wizard exclaims, as the crowd begins to cheer and praise, though those that failed are rather sore, especially the ones that were behind him in the line.

@Drite77

[Tag says Bad fortune]

@Oliver_de_jesus

Notenoughhugging,

Lucy makes 4 phantasmal arms with her magic and triplicates the amount of hugging she's giving to Ed.

Last edited:
I carefully start sneaking out of the temple knowing my more mobile forms are to big. I pull out a couple pictures with consist of all the summoned from Samuel's game. I remember reading a legend about this temple anything thrown in this temple will find it's place I walk to a balcony and throw them outside and watch the wind blowing them away.

@Drite77

Meanwhile, Lucy's tag was good luck.
"Well, i do have the Prime Factor of Luck, so his makes sense."
Lucy thinks to herself, as she then looks at her sister.

"Don't worry big sis, there an easy solution to bad fortune. Let's burn it !"
She states.

@Oliver_de_jesus

She smiles back, as she creates a napkin and gently uses it to wipe away the tears.

"So Ed tell me, is there something you'd like to do next ? Because i'd have one in case you don't."
She asks him.

"Well, if that is the case I'll make sure that the very concept of Fate is destroyed" Jane says as she tosses the thing up in the air, picks her Berenjas and shopts El Evangelio through them, incinerating it, maybe causing some panic sine she shot a gun in a public place

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Yep ♪"
She nods.

@Drite77

As she pulls that stunt off, the area around them becomes grey, as time itself is stopped. [Dark Area digimon can move in timeless space, so you are fine :v]

"Well, you sure went overkill on that tag."
Lucy comments
<.<

@Listentomyrhytm

More cheering

After a few moments, the wizard would tell you to follw him, as there's something he needs to show you.

@Andykhang

"By the way Theodore, you probably need an houe and kids stuff for your soon-to-be-born daugheter, so would you like me to provide you said things ?"
I ask him.

"... Did I actually destroyed Fate?" She asked, kinda worried (I just noticed that Saint-14 has resistance to Fate manip, does that affect anything?)

@Drite77

"Well, that thing was just your bad fortune, not fate in general, so i'd say nah."
The lil' sister reassures.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Pfff, you are using the wrong mentality my friend, think outside the box, why would use Earth when we can just make an entire universe to toy with ?"
She responds.

Now outside of the temple I start to wonder about the lack of interaction between summoned then last time. "God Emperor Frost, I know you can here me. Where are the other summoned, I need something to do and you are aware of what happened when I have nothing to do." I say bored. (for those who want to know I caused progressively bigger and bigger problems until given a goal last time for about half the first game)

@Drite77

"Because, you know, using what is essentially a flamethrower in a densly packed area would have caused mass panic and ruined our stay at the temple, so i stopped the flow of time before the civilians could notice you doing that."
She responds.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"You can ask me all the questions you want."

@Lou_change

"You get yourself repetedly erased from existance Hee Hoo ?"
Emperor Frost responds plainly, yet jokingly.

"I was only erased once, I was time stopped the first time." I say chuckling. "You were so much more serious last time, are you-" I say serious sounding. "-a comedian now." I finish far less serious sounding.

@Overlord775
"Well, first, since I will ascend to a higher state, I can at some point Restrict my divinity and return as a mortal for a time, not that I create an avatar but that I descend to a mortal state"

"Second and this will also depend on the third question, how will my ascension be? Will I merge with you? And if so, will you read my thoughts or will they be out of your reach?"

"you know, personal space"

Back