• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

@Lou_change

"Tank, stop."

@TheDarkSide857

[That very much shouldn't have worked as you lack the resistance to resist my null, but whatever]

"You are being a nuisance, that's what's happening. So, you have 10 seconds to get out of my sight before i deliver smite on your cranium Hee Hoo."
Frost delivers him an ultimatum.

**** I thought that was from The Office man.

Rep now wants to strangle Council Member #13 for trying to confuse one of his favorite shows.

@Lou_change

"Tank, stop."

@TheDarkSide857

[That very much shouldn't have worked as you lack the resistance to resist my null, but whatever]

"You are being a nuisance, that's what's happening. So, you have 10 seconds to get out of my sight before i deliver smite on your cranium Hee Hoo."
Frost delivers him an ultimatum.
"Look...whoever you are...this was just a misunderstanding, okay? But since you asked, I'm going."
With that, he clenched the Gauntlet again, was enveloped by a blue-and-black portal, and was gone.

And for a second there I thought he was gonna do the whole 'Fine I'll do it myself' thing. Darn, it would've been so cool.

Both the leader Council Member and Rep sigh.

"And this better be the last time it happens."
Frost states, the message bein' delivered to the purple thingo, no matter where he travelled off to.
The ice demon then snaps their fingers, first returning back to humanoid form, then teleporting back in the civilians.

"What a sequance of dissapointments."
She states plainly

I deactivated the powers. " I am sorry I mostly came for the excuse to see how you guys are doing, and it's Dan now Frost." I say.

@Lou_change

"Eeeeeeeeh, either way now i have to wait for Akane and the true Noami to have their private talk, so you can stick around untill she comes back."
Frost states.

@Listentomyrhytm

At the castle, he would see an assemblance of people in it's inner ground. The people there are thressed rather oddly, with some wearing classical mediaval clothes and armor, while other that look rather out of place, like the guard who wear orange and green armor, as swell as having being equipped with energy guns.

He would notice that they are standing in a circle around what he would notice to be a sword stuck in a stone, as knight after knight approces, attempts to extractt it, but ultimatell fails. All the while, a long-bearded old man in wizard attire stands next to the sword, observing the knights' attempts.

@Drite77

Lucy wraps her arms around her in a hug.

"I know i won't be able to replace your loss, but i'll try my best to be a good sister for you."
She say, trying to comfort her.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"A ..."
Now she's straight up speachless, as she genually has no idea how to react.

Rep, go ahead and become friends with them.

The leader Council Member pushes Rep into the cafe.

"Hello...?"

Jane gives a light smile and hugs back

"Don't worry about that, given the situation that I was nobody could really know each other really well, I guess that not even I know myself, but you know, it is kinda hard to believe that they are gone... Well, enough of that, what people do here to have fun sis?"

"I need to give you and Akane control over my star dreams, I am currently suffering a glitch and it is going to require my full attention to patch." I say.(I am going to have little access to the internet for the next to days and I don't want to be completely useless incase something happen in game)

[Random return]

After sleeping and staying inside the wormholes for several days, I wake up to finally found myself on Jupiter.

"Wew, finally we return back to realspace and to Jupiter at last, the biggest planet in the solar system."

Throwing the dust as always...I then spotted quite a few spacecraft zooming toward me, with malicious intent

'So they came' "Wow, look like we got a situation on our hand." I said, as I began to manourver the truck toward them.

@Lou_change

"Okay Hee-Hoo."
Frost takes the keys or whatever else it is for the star dreams.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"W-well, uhm ...."
Lucy attempts to regain her cool, partially succeding.
"... The only thing even slighly worth of note is that a purple furry thingo appeared, acted like a mad dog for like a minute and then noped out of there. Soooo, nothing interesting."
She explains.

@Drite77

"Well, there's quite a lot of fun stuff to do in this world, for exemple there's plently of exotic and beutiful locations, thousands upon thousands of different games to play and countless types of sports."
She says to her sister, while being happy to see her back into a good mood.

"Well, I don't really know what to choose, considering that I ever only heard faint stories about those things, do you have anything that is your favorite out of those 3? Or due to your, you know, higher dimensional existence and being beyond time, or something like that, makes those thing less interesting to you?"

Dude, speak to them, say something instead of being an awkward pest.

“....**** you #1.”

Rep says this to the open air.

@ZephyrosOmega

Since she still has to wait, Frost decides to do try get on Naomi's good side.

"Hey Naomi, if you want i could summon something for you to punch so you can release stress."
The demon proposes.

@Drite77

"It should currently be Cherry Blossom season in Japan, so it would be quite nice to visit the country sis."
She proposes.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well, i feel like watching a movie at the moment, so do you have any suggestions ?"
Lucy replies, as the blushing from before has pretty much dissapered from her face

"Cherry Blossom? I've heard of them, they are like, pink flowers...? I don't really know alot about botany, but that seems like a good idea sis, I've only heard stories about it, so seeing with my own eyes should be exciting!" Jane says while smilling

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Uhm, okay, would Mulan be fine ?"
She asks.

@Drite77

"I'm happy you like the idea."
Lucy responds while smiling back, as she the teleports the two of them to Kyoto, Japan.
Around where they are now a multitude of Cherry trees stand tall, in full blossom with their beutiful pink colours, as swell as several trditional japanese building.
cherry-blossoms-kyoto-800x500.jpg

The civilians aren't bothered by the sudden appearence of Lucy and Jane and they treat their appareance as normal

Jane first looks a bit embarassed from appearing out of nowhere to alot of people, but she than noticed the Cherry Blossom trees, which made her eyes shine like diamonds

"Wow... I've never saw them before... come to think now, I've never saw any tree in person, are all of them as beautifull as those Cherry Blossom Lucy?" Jane asks, not being able to hide a sudden excitement on seeing the trees

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Nice."
The girl respond, as then teleportation happens, as they arrive on what to seems like a cinema theatre, with the exception that there's no seats, but just a red couch at the center with two tables at it's side, a bucket of copcorns and a soda on each.

@Drite77

"Wouldn't have brought you here if they weren't special, these are the best looking one by far in my opinion. Either way, you'll have the chance to see many other kinds of tree while we are here."
Lucy states, as she then gently grabs her by the left upper arm.
"So let's have a look around sis."
She says, while sligtly pulling Jane.

@Listentomyrhytm

As he gets close, he would see that the people goin for the sword aren't approching it at ramdom, but that there's a line of people in cue for it.

To name three attempts:
  • An archer in leather armor approches and puts his hand on the handle to attempt to lift the sword, failing to do so, who is the mocked by the next of line and banthers back as he leaves
  • A man in yellow robotic armor approches, makes a snarky remarch about of how he'll lift this sword and become the "Choosen One", as he puts his guantlet on the weapon and attempt to extract it, fails, then attempt with both hands, fails again, then lastly activates the propulsors of his metallic armor to to pull out the sword. Quite a lot of dust is lifted up and nce it settled, it's seeable that ... the man failed once more. Tthe archer from before mocks him back.
  • A thin man approches the sword, as he attempt to pull the sword out while pushing on the rock it's stuck in with his feet. This fails.
Meanwhile, he would also see people with wood boxes strapped to their chests, selling fruit to those watching the event.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Indeed."
She follows, sitting on the right side of the couch, as then the movie begins. [og animated movie, not the crappy 2020 remake]

@Drite77

"Not telling, i prefer to keep you on your toes."
The dragon sister responds to her.

Back