• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

"Hehe, so it better be above my expectation or I'll be mad little sis" Jane answers in a jokingly manner, her standards are very low, she would be impressed no matter what

To name three attempts:
  • An archer in leather armor approches and puts his hand on the handle to attempt to lift the sword, failing to do so, who is the mocked by the next of line and banthers back as he leaves
  • A man in yellow robotic armor approches, makes a snarky remarch about of how he'll lift this sword and become the "Choosen One", as he puts his guantlet on the weapon and attempt to extract it, fails, then attempt with both hands, fails again, then lastly activates the propulsors of his metallic armor to to pull out the sword. Quite a lot of dust is lifted up and nce it settled, it's seeable that ... the man failed once more. Tthe archer from before mocks him back.
  • A thin man approches the sword, as he attempt to pull the sword out while pushing on the rock it's stuck in with his feet. This fails.
I believe those were all references to Age of Ultron. If so:
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG

@Drite77

"Don't worry, it'll be fun."
She responds, as she continues foward, leading Jane through the cherry blossom.

As they move foward, she would see varius other tree, these ones being green instead of the pink. She would also notice that they approching a quite tall, multi-roofed black, red and white building.

@Oliver_de_jesus

As the movie goes on, he would notice that when the song segments start Lucy would sing along quietly.

@TheDarkSide857
[Ye, Avengers reference]

The purple canine would then be displaced out of there, as he appears in a giant castle back on normal Earth [The whole sword thing is in a separate dimension], in front of him standing a blond girl in white wizard clothes.

"Hey ! Hasn't anyone ever told that you can't just enter in a game invited ?"
She complains to him quite angrily.

Lucy could see Jane looking with a blight on her eyes

"Hey, did you know that the leaves are green because that is like, because of one of the Tree's organs, or something like that" Jane says as she points to the trees, even though she was almost 30 she was acting like a child, even pointing at the trees with her index finger

She than changes her attention to the building

"Hm? What is that building sis?" She asks, also pointing at it

@Drite77

Smart big sis~
Lucy thinked while just gently smiling at her explanating of why leaves are green.

"Well Jane, that's the Kiyomizu-dera, a Buddhist temple."
She explains to her.

"Oki ♪" Jane says as she rushes to the gate, she than looks to Lucy

"Come one slowpoke, ya don't want to miss thiss, do ya?" Jane says in a jokingly tone

"You are very slow for being the speed you know" Jane says as she starts running backwards towards the gate while looking at Lucy with her tongue out

Jane notices she coming faster towards her, so she tries to move backwards even faster, but she trips and falls to the ground, allowing Lucy to take the lead

@Oliver_de_jesus

The headpats are appriciated, though the statement confuses the dragon girl.
"Hmm ? What do you mean ?"

@Drite77

As she sees her sister trip, Lucy stops running and comes to her side,
"Are you fine big sis ?"
The girl asks worried, while kneeling down a bit so that Jane can pull her weight on her to get up.

Jane gets a bit red, embarassed that she fell around other people

"I mean... ya don't need to worry, I didn't felt anything when I hit the ground... hey what is that behind you!?" She screams, while pointing to something behind Lucy

@Overlord775
"Well, it was very entertaining, they knew when it was the Fun parts and the action parts, in addition to the fact that the narrative was very good along with the development of the characters"

@TheDarkSide857
[Ye, Avengers reference]

The purple canine would then be displaced out of there, as he appears in a giant castle back on normal Earth [The whole sword thing is in a separate dimension], in front of him standing a blond girl in white wizard clothes.

"Hey ! Hasn't anyone ever told that you can't just enter in a game invited ?"
She complains to him quite angrily.
[Oh, cool]
The Furry simply gave an annoyed grunt. "Oh, really? Oh, well."
He clenched the Gauntlet and opened another blue and black portal in front of him. Back at the sword dimension, a similar portal has opened.
"Here's the invitation for something I'm doin'." He teleported away and was gone.

Last edited:
@Drite77

The lil' sister emits squicking-like noises as she gets pinched.
( >ʌ< )

@Oliver_de_jesus

She seems very happy because of this respond.

"I'm glad you liked it."
Lucy says while doing a big smile.

@TheDarkSide857

The portal cannot access the dimension, for the wizard girl dissallowed uninvited access to it and her word is law.

"You should listen to what people tell you."
She states.

Jane giggles a little before releasing Lucy's cheeks

She is so cute

"Well, we arrived, what now sis?" Jane asks as she pets Lucy in the head

Jane smiles a bit when she sees Lucy stuttering

"Hehe, never thought that seeing some stutter would be cute"

@Overlord775
"uff I would also like to know" he puts both hands on his feet

"I am adopted, and I spent most of my childhood until I was 9 years old in an orphanage until a family came to adopt me, the son of that famils would my best friend, Tomas, where we lived many years of happiness with them, but the only thing I have is my first name, I don't even know my last name, although i used that of my adoptive family, which is Díaz " Edward said

Back