• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

Intriguing-

#15 would probably like to hang out with other girls, y'know, other than just us.

I know, #7. In any case, other than the amount of entities you currently hold, what other powers do you have?

The leader Council Member decides to take a look at it. The other Council Members begin to look around the cafe with intrigue.

"This is the H.A.L. cafe we have all kinds of restaurants incase something happens to earth or one of the summoned need food." I say as a couple star dream dressed as baristas appear. (The list just check my part of the sandbox)

Time to annoy the customers-!

The leader Council Member gives a death glare to Council Member #13.

Never mind....

"Well... should we worry about what said castle is doing? Also, just for curiosity, how old are you Lucy?"

That doesn't mean I can annoy you-!

For christ's sake #13, you are only inconveniencing yourself here.

Fine, if that's how you wanna play, I'll just sit still.

...What did I do to deserve this existence?

I am asking the Gods above why I deserved this....

You didn't let #15-

No! No, none of that, shame on you!

Sorry....

@ZephyrosOmega
@Paul_Frank
The atmosphere in the cafe was suddenly shattered by a piercing scream that radiated somewhere outside. Many of the customers whipped their heads around in panic as if expecting some sort of emergency.
Soon after, the scream began to form into words.
"NO NO NONONONONO, GO BACK, I WANNA SEE THEM GET IT ON–"
The words were cut off by the sickening crack of a skull smashing into the ground. In the silence, the customers slowly rose to their feet as one, beginning to slowly tiptoe towards the door to see what had caused the noises, only for a humanoid to barrel into the cafe, bowling over some patrons that had been in its way.
The newcomer, who towered over the other patrons in the cafe, barged past them, pushing some aside, as his eyes spun on their axis and he brushed at the coarse purple ears on his head in pain. His blue-and-gold vest and pants stood out like a sore thumb amid the flow of ordinary city clothes, as did the fact that he had an enormous dog head that resembled that of the live-action Scooby Doo. An ornately-decorated glove encased one of his hands, sporting peculiar gems set into slots on its surface, which each glowed a separate color: blue, yellow, green, red, purple, and orange respectively.
Overall, he looked like a combination of MCU Thanos and Live-Action Scooby-Doo in, as Malcolm would put it, "a terrifying called Thanos-Doo".
The Frickin Purple Furry staggered into the restaurant like he was in a drunk stupor. He scanned the rows of tables until his eyes fell upon both Akane and Naomi. He clenched the Infinity Gauntlet, the yellow stone glowing, and thrust it toward both of them. As he performed the action, his jaw opened and began leaking slobber for some reason.
A yellow flash... and then nothing. The yellow explosion of energy just petered out and disappeared without even reaching Akane and Naomi.
The Furry stared at them in confusion, then looked down at the Gauntlet, only to find the yellow Mind Stone missing. He thrust the Gauntlet at them a few more times as horror and desperation began to dawn on his face.
"He did naht..." He muttered, an accent that clearly was not there before distorting his words so much that they were near-incomprehensibly slurred.
He promptly stumbled away like a drunk and blind man, waving his arms insanely and sweeping food off other tables or knocking some chairs over. Indignant cries from the other customers mixed in with the already loud cacophony of objects toppling on the floor. All the while, the Furry started yelling in the same undefinable accent:
"
HE DID NAHT TAKE IT AWAY, IT'S NAHT TRUE! IT'S BOWLCRAHP, HE DID NAHT TAKE IT AWAY! HE DID NAAAAHHT–"
On the last word, his head swiveled around, his jaw unhinged, and his eyes bugged out like they are about to explode at any moment, as the word comes out in a strangled cry. He looked about to lose it, but stopped in his tracks when he sees Frost. His eyes lit up with joy, though anybody looking into them could see something was clearly... wrong with his mind. He swiftly composed himself and said in the same accent:
"
Oh hai Mark."

(Anybody who got the references gets cookies)

Last edited:
[Over 50% of Users use Night Mode, why would you use that text colour?]

[Just did stuff on a document composing my first message and then copied it over to here, apparently it must've made the text a different color than what is normal here. I probably didn't notice it, though]

Naomi shoots up. In a flash, she forms a portal over Akane. "Please go to my pocket world and speak to my true self," she says before closing it around her.

"As for you. I don't know what you are, but I've had enough of you people getting in the way of my date!" She forms her sword in one hand and her staff in the other. Her information analysis lets her know what's up. "And I have had more than enough brainwashing attempts for ONE lifetime!"

The Frickin Purple Furry looked over at Naomi. Despite the fact that she had her sword in one hand and her staff in the other and she had yelled the words, he wasn't intimidated in the slightest. In fact, his dementia-ridden eyes seem to fill up with even more dementia.
"Oh hi Denny." He said in the accent, and then turned his attention back to Frost and clapped his hand over her shoulder, leading her away toward the cafe's counter. "Let's goh eat, HAAAUUU?"
It was clear that he wasn't right in the head.

Last edited:
Akane appears in the pocket world, having not put any resistance, and looks around

"Interesting place here. Anyway, Naomi? I was told to talk to your true form." She calls out, not seeing the same girl she was at the cafe with anywhere

@TheDarkSide857
[*Her]

Unfortunatelly for the fur bag, god Emperor Frost is not so easilly manipulated.

"It seems this reality too has a deranged idiot thinking himself as omnipotent, what a bother Hee Hoo."
She mubles to herself, as she trasforms into her combact mode, as all civilians in the caffee and the general area are teleported away to safety.

400.png

"You made a very big mistake on which people to mess with Puppo HEE HOO."
Frost states as they point their giant flaming sword towards the purple thing.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy's face turns completly red from this, blushing profusely.
"Aaah ... I-i-i didn't a-ask a-uh-for that"
She menages to get out, while very much stumbling on her own words.

@Drite77

"I've already checked, nothing dangerus."

[Also, she had already asked for her age, is this intentional or did you forget ?]

@Listentomyrhytm

[Just to check, how good are your powernull and law manipulation resistances ?]

Last edited:
(Well... I did forget about that, up to ya if you wanna play it out if Jane forgot or not, also image is broken

@TheDarkSide857
[*Her]

Unfortunatelly for the fur bag, god Emperor Frost is not so easilly manipulated.

"It seems this reality too has a deranged idiot thinking himself as omnipotent, what a bother Hee Hoo."
She mubles to herself, as she trasforms into her combact mode, as all civilians in the caffee and the general area are teleported away to safety.

"You made a very big mistake on which people to mess with Puppo HEE HOO."
Frost states as they point their giant flaming sword towards the purple thing.
The Frickin Purple Furry could not manipulate anybody due to his current state of mind. He didn't even register the threat as he continued to steer Frost toward the now-empty counter.
Meanwhile, in the nexus of higher-dimensional existence, beyond human comprehension, the True Frickin Purple Furry stood by in worry as the True Frickin Rainbow Furry gnashed his teeth in anger and tried again to reconnect the Purple Furry's consciousness to that of the insane avatar, with no success.

Holy shit what in the actual fresh hell is happening?!

Oh, it seems that your....friends won't be happy when we appear.

Told you sir! #15 should be here-!

Stop. No.

(My powernull resistance is basically I resist being nullified via an unknown passive ability. If you mean potency... idk, but it all should be equalized to 4D. I also have Resistance Negation Resistance.)

(I dunno much about the Law Manip resistance, but it scales to Demigra (Dragon Ball Genesis) 's)

@Listentomyrhytm
[Is it conceptual tho ?]

@Drite77

[fixed]

"Well, tecnically have already told you that, but i guess you mean what age my body physically is, in which case i'm about as old as you, i think, uhm, how old are you Jane ?"
Lucy Hickok asks her back.

@Oliver_de_jesus

<~<
"Y-you big dummy !"
The dragon girl shouts at him, her face still being completly flustered red.

@TheDarkSide857

"Thus it was not a challenge, but a mere mad dog ..."
Frost says, as he then utilizes the Eye of the Azure to supress the powers of the purple beast [Conceptual Powernull + Resistance Neg], as they then grab him by the throat, holding him in place.

"Since you appear to have a lot of anger to spill out Naomi, i think it's best if it's you who euthanized this insane canine."
The demon says to her. [ @ZephyrosOmega ]

@Overlord775
"I'm a stupid, but a fool with luck to meet the best person in the cosmos" I say trying to fix things.

"**** body, stop acting unconsciously" I tell myself in my own thoughts

@TheDarkSide857

"Thus it was not a challenge, but a mere mad dog ..."
Frost says, as he then utilizes the Eye of the Azure to supress the powers of the purple beast [Conceptual Powernull + Resistance Neg], as they then grab him by the throat, holding him in place.

"Since you appear to have a lot of anger to spill out Naomi, i think it's best if it's you who euthanized this insane canine."
The demon says to her. [ @ZephyrosOmega ]
Very confused, the delusional Furry had used the red Reality Stone to try and warp reality and find out why Frost(or in his mind, Mark) was holding him by the throat. Fortunately for everyone, this allowed the brain to return to normal and the Rainbow Furry to establish a connection once again.
In an instant, the Furry's body had easily broken through the effects of the Eye and was standing at the other end of the restaurant. He stood shock-still and his eyes were emitting blinding multi-colored light that made it hard to see his face. The Rainbow Furry made the avatar make a courteous bow to the two of them and say:
"We apologize most deeply for the unpleasantness."
Then the multi-colored light faded from the Purple Furry avatar's eyes, and the True Purple Furry gains control of the avatar, upon which he looked around in confusion.
"Uhhhhh... what happened just now?"

Jane can be seen red for a moment

"I have short term memory loss, don't judge me." Jane lies and pouts.

"I am 26... Well, changing subjects " She comments, a bit red because she forgot that she already asked the question

"Anything that ya wanna do.. uhhhh, since you have that thing were the concept of time doesn't apply to ya, do you want me to call you little or older sister? Well, whatever, what do you want to do now Lucy? I am not really good with, you know, having fun with my family or having fun in general I guess, even though I have... well, had 3 brothers and 2 sisters"

Jane says, Lucy could notice that her voice tonned down alot and she looked down for a few seconds when she was talking about her family

"Okay let's go, I can't standby if earth is in danger." I say opening a portal to the other cafe jump in and try sealing the canine with heart spears before going to active my all my Culexus assassin powers.

Wait what?!

Alright boys let's get to work, divert all of your main power to the host.

Fine, let's just get this over with, diverting power to main host...

Rep, you ready?

"Why do I follow you?"

Aw come on, it'll be fine, the worst that can happen is you being killed.

"Fiiiinneee."

"Okay let's go, I can't standby if earth is in danger." I say opening a portal to the other cafe jump in and try sealing the canine with heart spears before going to active my all my Culexus assassin powers.
The Furry noticed and clenched the Gauntlet with the purple Power Stone glowing, and all the heart spears were instantly crushed into nothingness in purple flashes.
"Relax. Earth is not in danger." The Furry reassured.

(The power null of Culexus can affect you, even if you are an abstract entity and acausality 5 since it affects Deamons)
A red energy burst from the Reality Stone flips the null of Culexus completely on its head.
"Earth is not in danger!" The Furry protested. "Look, the Rainbow Furry dropped me on my head by accident, I started behaving like Johnny from The Room, and we got into a misunderstanding!"

Wait, is that the whole 'Oh hi Mark' meme thing or something?

...We've been tricked, stabbed, and quite possibly, bamboozled.

Goddamnit.

Rep wants to bang his head right through the wall.

Back