• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

@Drite77

"Well, that would be nice, but i don't don't really have a surname."
She responds.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy just looks at the offered sweat, but she doesn't touch it, instead she turns to the side while greatly pouting and crossing her arms.

"Well thanks, now i feel bad."

Last edited:
Well excuuuuuse you! We are-

Another Council Member slaps the current Council Member speaking with a notepad.

...We found a way to technically become immortal.

"It's Nothing..." she answers rather vaguely. It's hard to tell which of them she was responding to.

Last edited:
On a total rip-off of Project Phoenix we have duplicated ourselves dozens of times over!

The Council Members show hundreds of tubes with most having bodies of Council Members floating in status.

We can do the same for you if ya want.

"I appreciate the offer..."

An army of Edgars materializes. "But I believe I'm set on the immortality front." they all say in unison before disappearing.

"Anything big happening." I say bored out of my mind.

"Something crashed on to earth from space." A star dream says.

**** man, you got us beat there.

Sā, waifai pasuwādo wa nanidesu ka?

Ugh.....for the last time it’s projectphoenix#14 no caps, no spaces, the actual symbol for number, 1, and 4.

Arigatō.

"So, I assume you have a method of transferring each of your consciousnesses into the new bodies?"

Pretty much yeah, hive minds are weird like that.

Shikashi, soreha kyōkidesu. Watashi ga jissai no animewaifudearu to iu# 10 no sakebigoe o kikitaku arimasen.

....Yes, we also hear both his cries of pain and your cries of annoyance.

Senpai!

Shatto!

Notice me #15-San!

Kuchi o shizuka ni# 10!

Edgar stifles his laughter.

"I think that's all I need to see from here. I suppose we can return to Earth now."

Very well, move along now #15.....

#15 has already punted #10 throughout the entire Factory in a fit of rage.

#15.

Hai?

I can ground you, ya know.

Watashi o tameshite mite kudasai.

Alright, you’re grounded. No more back to Earth privileges for you.

Yukitai?

No.

The lead Council Member, Rep, and two other Council Members are transported back to Earth.

@Drite77

"So i'd Lucy Hickok, mhhhh."
She says as she then thinks for a moment.
"Sounds good to me !"
Lucy then replies while doing a bright smile, happy to have a family member that isn't either overly pompous or a tyrant.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"It's not that you big dummy, i just don't feel like eating anymore, that's all."
She responds while still not turning towards him.

@Paul_Frank

Frost looks towards Akene with a "What do we do now ?" kind of look, mostly because of Naomi acting rather oddly, but also because she simply run out of questions to ask.

Edgar appears next to Rep and places a hand on his shoulder.

"You're a good man, Rep. Just keep your head up. It'll get better, eventually."

"Nice" Jane comments smilling at her sister

"So... do you know what is happening with the world right now? Or how much of us there is currently?"

Ah, well I believe some of us would like to meet them.

WE ARE NOT ALONE BOOOIISSS

...Yup, some of us are just a bit too excited.

Rep and the leader Council Member sigh.

@Overlord775

Akane gives a shrug before turning to Naomi

@ZephyrosOmega

"Hey, did you want to uhh, step away with me and talk real quick?" She asks, sounding more like she was requesting to do that than asking if Naomi wanted to

"Excellent. I have some friends I'd like you to meet. I found them after investigating an impact site in Nevada. They're some sort of technologically advanced hive mind. Would you prefer I bring them to you or will you come here?"

"Can you bring them I invited the cafe group to my place they probably won't come but just incase I want to be here." I answer.

WOOOOO

One of the Council Members just charges right through, and the rest just facepalm.

I give you my thanks, Edgar.

"Hi nice to meet you, sorry I am not here in person but I am data and wanted to meet face to face." I say.

FINALLY I TOLD YA PRICKS-

One Council Member slaps the current Council Member speaking with a notepad. The leader of the Council Members clears his throat.

Dan, a pleasure to be of your acquaintance. Do not apologize for not being here in person, a lot of us are missing as of right now.

@Drite77

"Well sister, two important things have happened thus far: For first thing a mass murderer rampaged through two cities, but was then stopped by other extrapowered individuals and left the universe, and for the second thing, now regular humans have access to magic and a law that was placed on Earth makes so a person's magical power determined how much stuff they can have control over."

"Also to note, an absolute unit of a castle was built on Earth."
Lucy explains, as she then shows her a projection of the Earth, alongside with Moon-size Castle.

"And for the last question, including the two of us, there's about a sixteen summoned people, though a lot of them haven't remained on the planet."
She further adds, as the number "~16" appears over the projection of the planet.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well sure, come over here and give me an hug, there, something for you to do."
The dragon girl responds, still feeling pretty grumpy.

Last edited:
HOW MANY-

Shut it #13, for God's sake #15 is more mature than you!

OH YOU WANNA GO YOU FLYING FU-

The leader Council Member sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Well, are you currently aligned with anyone else?

Back