• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

@Oliver_de_jesus

"I'll never let anything or anyone kill you, so don't worry about that."
Lucy responds while smiling back.

@Drite77

"Oky."

The dragon girl then puts her hands on Jan's clavicles and closes her eyes, doing a firm grip on the area between the neck and the shoulder.
Immidiatly after, the procedure would start:
For first thing Jane would feel just a extremelly rapid and numerous serie of very light stings-like feelings, tought affecting only a rather small part of her skin, which are almost immidiatly healed each time.
This is followed by much more acute stings, as if she was puctured by 10 needles at the same time, which is immidatly followed by three sensations of something being injected. The first two don't do much, in fact Jane can't really even feel them being in the body at all, meanwhile the third feels that it's actually there.
After, from the point of injection, she would have a very odd and rather unpleant sensation, the feeling of something moving downwards in her body, down to the tricea, then lungs and stomach and then stopping at that.
Lastly, she feel a part of what was injected moving upwards from the injection spot, up the spine and into the cranium, this very much feel ... odd ? well, the brain has no nerves, so she can't feel anythin from there.

After about like a minute, the injected something would dissipate out of existance, with the damage to the tissues caused by it's passing being quickly healed, as Lucy then opens her eyes.

"Okaaay, so there's a lot to unpack, but to immidiatly tell you the important stuff, you're now a non-existant virus-type fully-robotical digital being."
She states.

@Listentomyrhytm

As he touches the book, he would suddenly she the surrondings warp and change around him, as he would then find himself on small cliff in a green valley, with mountains striking high all around in the orizon.

In front of him, about a few kilometers away, is a rather big town, with stone roads leading to hit, and even further away, he would see a mighty castle, resting on one of the aformentioned mountains.

Jane shivers a little after the procedure

"It always need to be needl- Wait what" She stops mid sentence after what Lucy said

"Are you telling me that I don't actually exist? How is that possible, I am right here!" Jane states, almost screaming

"Virus type? So I am just a uncelular individual now? And Robotical plus digital? What the hell does that even mean!?" Jane says as she grabs and shakes Lucy's shoulders a liitle, she seems to be having an existencial crisis right now, or better saying, a Nonexistent crisis (Thanks Oliver)

Last edited:
"I loved used to love these things." I say to myself now focusing my mind in a robot holding a couple heart spears. "The only reason he hasn't destroy the planet is me transporting trillions of my robots to exploit his warrior pride. Why did I think I could take him. Hmm but you will change that don't disappoint me." I say throwing them through a portal.

Edgar finds the impact crater and after a bit of analysis and calculations is hot on the trail. He nears the source of the broadcast.

"Well well well, what do we have here?"

One of the Council Members check up on Rep.

You alive there dude?

Rep just continues to sob.

Uhh, hey guys?

What is it Council Member #57?

I think someone's coming towards us.

...W h a t ?

Edgar arrives. He materializes in front of the extravagant extraterrestrials.

"Hello there." He says as he tips his hat.

Holy ******* shit!

What in the fresh hell?!

NANI?!

...Really? We are all shocked and you try to speak Japanese?

...Sorry.

Damn right you should be.

One of the Council Members sigh, he seems to be the leader/hive mind of this group.

Hello there, we are The Council. A pleasure to be of your acquaintance.

Last edited:
"The feeling is mutual. You may call me Edgar. Would you be so kind as to explain what it is you're doing out here?"

Well, we are currently trying to make a good impression of ourselves. We’re not here to cause destruction or chaos.

Yup, we’re like weird parade performers or something.

So, we have decided to help this world by giving them gifts.

One of the Council Members just kinda...stares at Edgar.

"Excellent! Considering the recent series of events that took place, this world definitely needs them. What sort of gifts have you been giving?"

Edgar glances at the Council Member staring at him.

"Is something the matter?"

Mostly just advanced technology in the case of small useful things to help out the world. A water filter that is considered to be a very reliable product, a vending machine that brings in food from another universe, an infinite energy machine, etc.

The other Council Members look at the Council Member who was staring at Edgar.

Yo, you okay my girl?

Aw for ***** sake, did someone put a curse on you again?

The Council Member proceeds to deck the other Council Member in the face, sending him through the roof. The silent Council Member in question clears her throat, taking off their cone to show a complete anime waifu, completely real.

Kon'nichiwa, anata wa sōdaina rokudenashi.

Edgar raises his hand and opens his mouth as if to say something but pauses. He lowers his hand.

"That quite was... unexpected."

Edgar classifies himself with knowledge of the Japanese language.

"And a bit rude."

....Council Member #15?

Sā, kare wa gōjasuda, hoka ni nani o iubeki ka?

The lead Council Member just sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Watashi wa shūgō seishin kara nukedashitai nodesu.

We all do Council Member #15. In any case, might I ask why you decided to initiate contact with us?

"Just curiosity. I detected that something had entered the atmosphere and landed in Nevada so I decided to investigate and that led me here."

Intriguing. That would be our Representative as sometimes we get a little too wild.

The leader of the Council Members points to Rep now being comforted by a Council Member.

He is here to help voice our thoughts and opinions. Though, the job may place many strains on his mind and none of us are exactly...therapists.

Don’t worry Rep you will die soon enough, just know when to hang yourself.

...Yeah, not good at this sort of thing.

"That's quite unfortunate. What series of events led to him being thrust towards Earth's surface at such high speed in the first place?"

We actually don’t know. It’s an issue we’ve been trying to resolve but-

Watashitachiha kai bakadesu, machigai arimasen.

Yes, that too, thank you #15. In any case we have theorized that we have lost our memories and have been exiled from a planet. While the memory thing is most likely true, the whole planet I am not so sure about.

Hey! I wholeheartedly believe we come from a superpowered alien race of warriors that are beyond omnipotence!

Hontōni? Watashitachiha, ningen no sonzai no heimen ni tsuihō sa reta uchū o shihai shita kamidearu to omoimashita.

The leader Council Member just sighs, trying to wonder why he was the leader.

"Well you all certainly do seem powerful in your own right considering..."

Edgar looks at the hole in the ceiling and gestures in its general direction.

"...that. I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time before your memories come back."

Yes, though Council Member #42 should be reentering the building right about...

Council Member #42 hits the room again, causing a humanoid crater.

Now.

Owwwwww

Sā, 177013 ni tsuite kiita koto ga arimasu ka?

Stop. In any case more Council Members are already on the case in the Factory.

Edgar felt an slight sense of dread hearing those numbers. He dismisses the feeling.

"May I see this Factory you speak of?"

Very well, Council Member #24, bring Rep along.

Kay.

Council Member #24 grabs onto Rep as everyone is then transported outside of the universe and brought into the Factory. The Factory looks like your standard factory except for varying other factors, such as labs and other rooms around. Various Council Members are working on creating either weapons or great tools to help the world. Some have decided to try and figure out why they have lost their memories.

"This is quite the incredible level of production you've got going on here. Huh, those laboratories almost remind me of..."

Edgar's grip tightens around his cane.

"...never mind. What methods are you experimenting with to regain your memories?"

"yes... he told me about the last summoning game... and about, um..." She glances between Frost and Akane, gripping the latter's hand tighter.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Not for now, in fact our orders have arrived."
The food has finally arrived, with Lucy beginning to gobble down the mini cupcakes and drink the milkshake.

@Drite77

"Don't yell at me." <-<
"Uhm, it's complicated. Basically you are made of data, but it's deleted data, so you exist as nothingness, paradoxical enough as it may sound. Then your body is fully made of machinery, so robot, and finally virus as in computer virus, not the disease kind."
The dragon girl attempts to explain to her better.
"Also, you appear to be an abtract embodiment of some kind, most likely of Gluttony, which ops had forgot to mention."

@ZephyrosOmega

Frost notices this, commenting about it.

"Is there anything wrong Naomi ? You seem quite tense."
She asks to her.

@Overlord775
"OK"

Edward starts eating his donut, and then takes a sip of his coffee.

"I wonder was she always like that? She looks so happy to socialize with someone who understands her and has similar likes. I wonder ....No, Edward focus and don't think about it, they're just friends besides, you don't know if he has a partner" Edward thought, staring at Lucy, losing himself in his thoughts

We are currently studying our anatomy, most signs show that we are indeed still human. Though it seems that our bodies have seem to be almost irradiated with another substance.

One of the Council Members studying his fellow brethren slaps another Council Member with a notepad.

"It appears that they captured the Aeon hero." I say entering a portal.

I fly towards my captured knight I watch a second one appears. "I am sorry about disturbing you." I say opening a portal back to his home universe closing it and freeing him. I then scan the clone.

"..." Jane just stares at Lucy

"I feel like those things shouldn't get along... also, will I get fat because of that Gluttony thing?" She asks as she touches her abdomen

@Oliver_de_jesus

He moved just in time, for the one he took was the last mini cupcake remaining. It taste delicious.

Though, Lucy isn't exactly please of having her sweat stolen.
. >:O
So for retribution, she leans foward and takes a swift bite out of Ed's donut.

@Drite77

"It just works."
The dragon girl responds while shrugging, things don't always have to make sense.

"And don't worry about your line, unless you completly gorge yourself with food you won't become chubby."
She then reassures her.

@Andykhang

"So, Theodore, the next performance of your Piece will be on Jupiter, correct ?"
I ask.

"... If you say so..." Jane comments as she starts to pinch of her belly, trying to make sure she isn't overweight yet.

"By the way, when you said that you wanted a sis, does that mean that I need to change my surname to yours?"

The leader Council Member scowls, walking over to the two before he too gets smacked in the face with a notepad.

The weapons are fairly normal, futuristic guns that can fire lasers and others are more in the process of being made. One device seems to be capable of creating a forcefield that can adapt to protect its user better.

Back