• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy just stares at him, the joke very much wasn't appriciated, a that's basically like if she told him go eat roasted humans.

"Found a place, let's go."
She says flatly, as she teleports the two of them to a city, though Ed wuld probably notice that it's not the Earth he was originally summoned into, but a parralel universe version of it, where people wearing wizard ropes and fake dragon tails is not uncommon, while for rest is mostly not different. Infinite universes, infinite possibilities after all. Furthermore, nobody is around where the two of them teleport, so nobody notices them just appearing out of the air.

After arriving, Lucy grabs Ed's left hand, while signing to follow, as she would then lead the way to a nearby resturant.

@Drite77

"Nope, i just like to use this as people then to trust more a humanoid than a giant creature and also, like you just said, i look very cute like this."
The dragon Girl explain, seemigly boasting with the last part.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Basically, i've got the power to make gameboard realities."
Makes a really miniture one to show
"So i could make one tailor suited to your likings and allow you to esperience any kind of story and setting you may want."
She explains her proposal.

Last edited:
"Oh, so that is not your true form. Well, that reminds of a strange show that exosted before the war. It was about dragons who transformed in cute girls or something like that, I wonder if in your earth you had like, theatres about people who don't have magic and are just mundane humans"

Jane asks, she seems genuinely intrigued by that

"Ummm, what else do we have?"

Rep opens another box which shows...

"Oh hey, a water filter that actually makes water drinkable with no side effects, plus it can be replicated easily over and over."

Akane teleportd herself, and both of the people holding her hands, to a cafe in a nearby city, a table already ready there for them

@ZephyrosOmega @Overlord775

"Okay so umm, you two order whatever you want then."

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Of course it is, that's why i picked to go here."
She responds, as she then goes to take a table for the two fot them.

@Drite77

"For first thing, i'm not from Earth, but the Meta-World, though for the actual question, well, it's complicated. Simply put magic just straight up doesn't exist, but people can use it anyway because reasons, though what you consider "Magic" is probably quite different from mine. Either way, there's probably several plays where the actors don't have any "Supernatural" stuff, as people have tried out pretty much every possibile thing to not get bored, though i haven't seen any of them myself."

It's the responce she would get by the summoner.

@Paul_Frank

"I'll just take a cup of coffee, though what you about you Hee Hoo ? Ordering anything yourself ?"
Frost responds to her.

"Hmmm, what did you do to not get bored? Watched another plays? Also, would you get mad at me if I asked how old are you?"

(I told you guys the world is in anarchy and you go to a cafe on earth no one will be there as leadership is no longer a thing most life can use.)

Edgar materializes directly in a seat at an adjacent table in the cafe with a bagel with whipped cream, an Earl Gray tea, some chocolate chip cookies, and a slice of chocolate mousse cheesecake.

"Well, if no one is available to get us some food, we might as well make it ourselves, and who could prepare food better than someone that can create it at an atomic level?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy takes a seat at the table too of course.

"I'll take a chocolate milkshake and several mini cupcakes."

@Drite77

"I very much prefer to play than to simply watch someone else do it. For about how old i am, the concept of time dosn't apply to me, so neither really does that of age."

@Lou_change

[The anarchy thing was fixed for most parts]

"..... You know... I was going to ask how, but I figured I would just get more confused than anything. Anyhow, do you have a way of analyzing my physiology? Maybe with a sample of my dna or something like that?"

(He didn't undo the law and the world is still going to need time to recover.)

Last edited:
"I'll just order a coffee too I guess." She says, looking between Naomi and Frost

"Ahem so umm. Did either of you guys have any questions for eachother, or me?"

@Drite77

"I would have a way to safely check your physiology, buuut it would be rather invasive, so i'm not sure if you'd agree to do it."

@Listentomyrhytm

"Well, i need to at least give me an idea to work with so i don't put you somewhere you absolutellyy despise. Like, what genre would you want it to be ? Sci-Fi, Fantasy Adventure or Mystery ? or maybe Romance ? or something else ?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy nods while smiling.

"For my first question, i'd like to know how your homewold was like, if you are willing to tell me that is."
She asks.

@ZephyrosOmega

Meanwhile, Frost herself just had a quite bright look on her face.

"So Noami, how's been your time with Akane thus far ?"

She asks to Noami, going along with the idea that Akane has proposed.

@Overlord775
"Well, I don't remember much about when I Before 8 years of age."

"Ignoring the fact that there was an event known as Sharknado...

"yes Sharks and Tornados about 2 times (The first and second movies) and an invade of mutant spiders spitting lava of several meters or the building size."

"It was relatively normal, although the economics and politics in some countries were bad and for some reason Mexico did not collapse due to its economic structure."

"There were people without superpowers, although there were people with prostheses, but everything went to hell when the 3rd world war started where there was a nuclear olocaust, in the end I think I was the only living being since my ability to adapt at that time woke up" he commented Edward like it's the most normal thing in the world

Last edited:
I enter the cafe and pull out a tablet. I turn it on and hundreds of small male Betta fish swarm towards the center of the screen forming Tank who takes their human form. "Do they have any of those large cookies." I ask.(Just for the record this is what they look like just with a long blue dress and blue hair instead.)

@Overlord775

"Hm... I would say personally I am a big fan of fantasy with a bit of sci-fi mixed in. Like technology has gotten to great heights compared to a normal planet's thanks to the fantastic beasts and magic existing, both magic and technology co-exist." Raifudo says, with a bit of a smile. "That is the place I would like to experience."

@Drite77

"I would have to physically probe inside you to see how your inner workings fuction like, which while you could probably regenerate it off and i could easilly heal back to normal, it wouldn't be the most comfortable of experiences."
The summoner explains, as she boops Jane on the abdomen mid-sentance.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"... you seem oodly casual about the total enhilation of the entire population of your world."
Lucy points out, kinda weirded out.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Alrighy then, though one last question before i create the board, what level of difficulty would you like ?
  • Casual
  • Normal
  • Hard
  • Revegence
  • Nightmare
Also just to point out, if you die in the game, you don't actually die."

@Lou_change

Space shifts and bends, as Tank is teleported away from the caffee. [And before you say resistance, resistance negation].

The location he's teleported to is on top of a building, very much far away from the spot he was before, in front of him an avatar of Jack Frost, not the humanoid form or the god emperor one, but just base Jack-o-boy.

"Listen Tank, i, Akane and Naomi are kinda having a moment there so i can properly get to know the latter, so kindly keep your distance and go somewhere else Hee Hoo."

The avatar tells him.

Last edited:
Lucy can see Jane shivering when she touches her abdomen, she than puts her arms around it.

"Oi oi, I am sensitive there! Don't just go touch other people abdomen like that!" She says, getting a bit red

"Well... it wouldn't be the first time that someone probe my insides... so go for it I guess" Jane says, a bit more composed now

@Overlord775
"I have lived so long, Seen a lot of strange and terrifying things, The end of a Civilization through the self destruction that was seen from ancient times and having multiple opportunities for change and I do not take advantage of it after all The human stupidity is greater that infinite universes, I cannot cry until the end of time, I have to move on and overcome myself. " said serious

"I adjusted to my new life and I still miss the people I've lost either in wars or due to natural causes" Edward looked thoughtful but then returned to his normal self and motioned for her to ask another question

I activate my power null(reality warping, psychic and magic aren't working now I believe.)

"I think the protection of this universe is more important than you and Naomi learning to get along you two aren't even dating the same Akane. You are dating the original. She is dating a avatar that has their own mind the only reason Naomi cares is I told her about you." I say.

“Okay, for a present to America we are giving...”

Rep opens up the box, showing an anti-gravity device floating up in the air.

“Huh, neat, alright we got an anti-gravity device. If you guys wanna take it apart to see what makes it work, go ahead.”

Completely safe! Promise, this thing can be taken apart pretty easily. There were a lot of tests done on it, and so far, it is hilariously stable. Have a crack at it!

"Hm... Normal difficulty. I don't want to go with the harder levels as I haven't been in one of these 'board games' before. However, Casual is a bit too degrading."

@Drite77

"Sorry, i promise i won't touch it again.
She apologises,.

"Anyway ... since you are fine with doing this, just hold still while i do the thing, okay ?."

@Oliver_de_jesus

"I see, sorry for missjudging. For my next question, considering what you just told me and how you want to move on, why do you still want to complete that check list ?"
She asks as her next question.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Oky~"
The girl says while doing a smile.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here we go."
She then points foward, as a big, floating book appears in front of Raifudo.

"The board is done, just touch the book and you'll be sent in."

@Lou_change

[I'm pretty much immune to power nullification, so you still get teleported.]

"There's no threat at the moment, so nah."
"Anyway, mind you own business little fish Hee Hoo."

I deactivated it. "Fine just teleport to the H.A.L when you guys are ready to prepare, it is likely going get worse then last time if we don't. Oh and if you find anyone else please invite them." I say portaling away to one of my pocket dimensions.

@Overlord775
"That's easy, it's basically the last wish of my best friend whom I consider as a brother." he said he was more relaxed

"Besides the fact that I don't want to be affected by the concept of boredom, more or less what you do with your games to pass the time, until something kills me" Edward smiled.

@HowManyMemes

Edgar decides to materialize a copy of himself in Nevada to investigate the atmospheric disturbance that happened a while ago.

"Alright, let's see what sort of phenomenon decided to crash in Nevada of all places at such high speed."

Are we done giving out presents to the entire world like its ******* Christmas or something?

"No......"

Goddamnit, keep the tape rolling. We gotta keep up that good image.

Rep sighs a long sigh, he genuinely wants to die.

"Alright....next up we have a....key that can open any lock...."

Rep begins to question his existence and sobs on the desk.

....Rep, homie, you okay man?

Back