• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

Edgar strokes his nonexistent chin looking at this Frost individual. He supposes he must be somewhat important if everyone else seems to know him and even call him 'emperor'.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"We'll, you'll be able to reach my level with a bit of practice."
She responds, though while doing a quite smug smile.

@Drite77

[funny joke]

"I mean that you completly and utterally obliterated them out of existance, removing any traces of them whatsoever both physically and metaphysically, you erased the very idea of those test dummies."

"Did you guys not notice I stopped showing up every month? That was because when trying to help someone I was turned into a computer virus called Dan the Data fish." I say to Emperor Frost and Akane before sighing. "Did no one miss me? Did Jack miss me? Can you tell him I am sorry and I miss him?"

"... Are you sure? It really seems like alot of power in my hands... but I do wonder if I could survive that" Jane says as she looks at the gun with the barrel pointed at herself

Alright it is done! Now, guess what???

“Let me guess, solving world hunger, overpopulation, and poverty all in one go?”

Pretty much, you’re gonna have to haul a lot of stuff.

Rep just looks to the sky and questions his existence.

"Hm... let me think about it." His fist glows a red and green color, as he uses his God Ki to edit the law easily. Now excluding kids and animals, not only that but they can only rule things depending on the magical power they have.

@Overlord775

"That she is." She says with a laugh

"Anyway how long have you been here, did you just arrive or have you been watching for a while?"

Naomi frowns. "H-hi... I'm Naomi, um... Akane's girlfriend, sort of."

She reflexively grips Akane's hand tight. It would be a cute gesture if Naomi's nerves weren't giving her a Tier 2 vice grip.

@Drite77

"STOPH, don't shoot yourself !"
The dragon girl screams, while flailing her arms.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Much better."
The girl states.

@Lou_change

/shrug

@Paul_Frank

"I was actually supposed to have arrived alongside you, but i got distracted by a baby penguin and missed out the summoning, so i had to find a backentry way into this reality and smuggle myself."
Frost explains.

@ZephyrosOmega

"What a coincidence, i'm also sort of her girlfriend Hee Hoo."
Frost responds quite casually and rather friendily, as she gently puts an hand on Akane's spare one.

Last edited:
Wow, we gotta give our thanks to the guys right now, they let us in quite easily.

"Probably because we hit all of the 'uber villain cliches' but hey that's just me."

RIght right...yeah we probably looked very dangerous, you being surrounded by multiple people in suits with cones over their heads.

"....Yes."

The cameras begin to roll, showing the entire world what seems to be the most tired person in the entire universe sitting at a desk. He is surrounded by people in suits with cones that shine bright lights over their heads.

"Hello to the world at large, it seems I am doing an unboxing video."

@Overlord775
after a couple of practices with the help of lucy, Edward would learn to ski good.

"This was fun. I think I haven't had fun with someone in ages." Edward seemed quite happy.

I grab my old body, open a portal and have the star dream go in and throw the old body into it before it closes.

Jane starts giggling a little

"Hehe, don't worry, I was just trying how you would react, but I still wonder if my physiology changed a little"

She says as she starts pinching her arm

(Btw, how Lucy looks?

Akane looks a bit confused at both of them suddenly grabbing on to her, but smiles at Naomi's declaration, and then tries to continue conversation.

"I see. So you just arrived basically, well as stated earlier, not much has happened, we turned a guy into a shark and sent him elsewhere, and some lady got mad at us, so the other me talked to her, he came back though anyway." She recounts

"A-anyway maybe we should all go to like, a cafe or something, so we can sit down and talk."

"Uhhh, since we have been silent for a full on, uh-"

5 minutes.

"Right, 5 minutes, let's get started shall we? So first we have..."

Rep unwraps a small box which shows a small device hidden inside of it.

"Apparently a vending machine which brings in food from another dimension. Huh, have a go at it sometimes."

Yup, nothing is poisoned, and we promise you that on all of our lives.

"I would like to point out that the real Akane is still working with Azreal. Anyway the world is currently in anarchy, I have my heart spears again should I use them to try fixing it?" I say.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Just to ask, what'cha doing all day in this castle of yours ?"
The dragon girl asks, simply out of curiosity.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"It was nice on my end too~"
Lucy seems happy too.

@Drite77

"A ..."
>:Y
The Summoner pouts in responce.

[She's got a fair skin tone and bond and long hairs, furthermore, she got turquise eyes with lizard slit pupils and a white dragon tail. For her clothes, she's got a white wizard-like hat and dress, the latter has turquoise-coloured ring decorations.]

@Paul_Frank

"That sure is a good idea."
Frost responds.

"Well, what about you, were you always like that? You know, a humanoid reptile" Jane says as she points to her tail and reptile-like pupils

"I have prepared a cafe in case something like this happened, if you are looking for suggestions." I say.

"...That is because I am, simply put, in this universe there is not a lot of interesting stuff. And that which is interesting, I feel is out of my reach." Raifudo simply states.

A Council Member brings out a gun and shoots Rep on live television broadcasting to the entire world.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well then, give me a moment, i'll find us a place."
Lucy responds, as she then taps into her cosmic senses.

"By the way, is there any kind of food that you like in particular ?"
She asks whle still searching.

@Drite77

"Indeed, i've always been a dragon since the day i came into existance."
She responds

@Listentomyrhytm

"Well, maybe i could help out with that if you want."
She proposes the idea to him.

Jane puts her hand at her chin as she start to look Lucy

"... I wonder if you are from the a world where common things of Fantasy, like minotaurs and centaurs, are just cute girls... I've heard of those by some people, though I never imagined that it was true"

Rep is brought back to life, with the other Council Members looking around the room.

Alright, who shot him?

Nope.

Nuh-uh.

Not me.

Nein.

Wait, one of us speaks German?

Apparently so.

"Alright let's get this over with, in this box we have a machine that is capable of producing an infinite energy source."

Back