• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

"Well, the only thing I want to know is if I received powers upon entering this world. I also would like to know the extension of said powers, if that is not alot to ask"

She asks, as Jane grabs Thorn again and starts analyzing it with her eyes

@Overlord775
"Oh, I see. Well it seems that we arrived" when he finished speaking he decided to go out and help her friend to get off the chairlift

"so we need the equipment to ski"

@Drite77

"Well, you seem to be resistant to be analyzed, so the best i can do is give you some a training ground and dummies."
She says.

@Oliver_de_jesus

She takes the offer of help, such gentleman.

"I've put them in that building."
Lucy states, as she points a small structure near the ski line's exit.

@Paul_Frank

"Same as you Hee-Hoo, checking out this world, seeing how it's like, seeing if there's new evil angels to beat up."
Frost responds.

@Listentomyrhytm

"You know the law you put on Earth ? Yeeeeah, because of that the entirity of human society has fallen to pieces, as it's based on hierarchies and co-operation, going from governaments being unable to distribute resources to even things like parents being unable to tell their childrens what to do to survive, so unless the law is changed most if not all of humanity will die."
The dragon girl states.

"Analyzed? You didn't even scanned me, and if I resist that, how would we use training dummies to discover that? Like, just throw things at me to know what I can resist or not?"

@Overlord775

"Ah, well that's nice. It doesn't seem like there's any evil angels who appeared yet at least, although there are some people causing trouble as you can see."

@Drite77

"My scanning isn't quite a visible thing. Also, said test dummies would be for you, to you know, test your powers and weapons on."
She responds.

@Oliver_de_jesus

[Helmets, not skinheads.]

"Uhm, lad, you forgot to take the skiis."
Lucy points out.

@Paul_Frank

"I see, i see."
Frost is kinda dissapoited, but that's for the best.
"So anyway Hee Hoo, how's been your stay here ? and what did i miss ?"
The demon further asks.

@Lou_change

"Hi Tank."
GE Frost says.

@Overlord775
"yes, clumsy of me" after a moment I would be ready.

"Now we will see how I end up with a broken jaw" he said in his thoughts, to cheer himself up

"I start or you start?"

"Emperor Frost is it really you. I found a asteroid that looks just like you, well I guess it is a meteorite wait it didn't reach the ground so is it still a meteor whatever. Also I go by Dan now. I was try to contain the murderer but for safety reasons I couldn't stay in that body. I then started preparing my army then three USBs appear, so I check them and they have powers which made me decide to scan them and upgrade the army." I say.

@Overlord775

"Finally, something interesting in this planet... either way. Do I really need to? They can adapt to it, and besides, please give me one good reason I should care about them."

@Overlord775

"You didn't miss much, outside of the guy killing cities, and the people killing in space, things have been relatively calm, I've been with this other summoned girl for the most part since we arrived."

All seems to be quiet until....an unknown object is thrown at Earth at such intense speeds that it catches fire in the atmosphere! There is no stopping this object as anyone nearby could hear...

Before a charred corpse is seen on the ground. The signature Smash slap is heard as...

The Council has decided your fate!

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Let's flip a coin, head i go first, tail you do."
Lucy says, as she then pulls out a gold coin and flips it in the air.
unknown.png

"It seems you'll start first."

@Drite77

"They're already here."
She responds, as she then steps to the side, revealing multiple target dummies several meters away.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Humanity physically can't survive without teamwork, that's like pretending for a fish to survive without water. Also, that rules screw over most other living organists as swell, so mass extinction and such."

"You cared enough to put on a law on the planet, so it shouldn't be too much of a issue to change the wording of it. Also, people have gone after a guy for killing two cities, meanwhile the law will kill billions, so if they realize that you are behind it they will come after you for sure and ask you less nicely to undo it."

The draggon girl says.

@Paul_Frank

"Good choice for company Akane, she looks quite cute."
Frost says, talking about Naomi.

@ZephyrosOmega

"Hello lass, my name's Frost, Jack Frost, nice to meet you Hee Hoo."
The demon woman says to her.

"Good point... however, how would I keep that law entertaining? Because otherwise this planet will continue to be boring, and what I care most about is to be entertained in some way, shape or form."

"I can't read minds not that it would work if I try on you, so you have to tell me where I lost you." I say.

"Well, so I guess I just shoot them?"

Jane asks as she picks Thorn and start shooting the dummies, they are destroyed upon contact with the bulleta, but no further effect can be seen

"That seems disapointing if you ask me" She comments as she still shoots them

You will be alive now fool!

The charred corpse is brought back to life as it shows good old Council Representative #1, can't go wrong with the classics!

Rep #1 has begun to move along the country-side of Nevada.

@Overlord775
Edward in his mind was praying for Luck to any God who would listen to him, then he got into position with the necessary characteristics as if his body itself acted only by disconnecting his brain, entering a mode of movements by intincts and he went to full speed (the truth is I don't have much to comment on or how to give context to what we are "doing" so sorry if I'm very limited in this part but I've never skied)

@Lou_change

"???"

@Drite77

"Mmmh."
The dragon girl starts doing a few tests as Jane continues shooting the dummies, changing thier proprieties to gain some level of information about the gun.

"Well, for first thing that gun seems able to destroy souls as well as blocking healing and ressurection to a high degree, also your bullets are able to eailly piece through the dummies no matter how much i raise their endurance."
She points out.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy makes herself a snow chair and just watches him go.

@Overlord775
Edward was a few meters from reaching the descent without any problem but his mind returne, at the worst moment, losing concentration he ended up falling to the ground and colliding with a tree that was there.

"almost" falls sore in the snow

"Hmm, I sure don't know this gun, but it is really similar to some of what we used in my planet if what you say is real" Jane says as she holsters Thorn and picks what looks to be a sawed off shotgun that was holstered around her thigh and examines it

"I wonder if all of the weapons that I have are the same as that handgun, or if they all have their own peculiarity" She says as she aims Berenjena at one of the dummies and shoots it, as the bullets hit the dummy, the bullets explode into crimson flames and engulf the dummy, and after some time, it has no trace of him left (I don't know if said dummies would be resistant to Conceptual Erasure, and I don't know if it matters, but if they are, apparently El Evangelo can erase the SGDL beyond they reviving, which are resistant to concept attacks and are type 8 based on the sin they represent and the evil on the hearts of humans)

Jane looks surprise at it, before looking at Berenja again

"Well, this sure does look like some nice firepower, are you able to tell what exactly I did with the Dummy?" Jane asks as she keeps shooting with it, with the same effect happening again and again

"It sure looks fun!" She comments, smiling

Work work work your bottom dollar off!

The Council has already started production by using Work that Factory to produce a device and weapons. Rep continues along his way across the US, already passing by Colorado.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Well, since now people have magic, you could make it so that they can only rule an X amount of stuff relative to their magical power. Also, animals and kids should be excluded by this law, so to not cause problems."

The dragon girl proposes.

@Drite77

"Colour me impressed, you just heckin conceptually deleted those targets !"
The lady replies, praising the power of Jane's weapon.
She's so cute~

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Are you fine ?"
Lucy shouts, a bit worried.

The Council has come to a decision, to make a good image, so work work work and create presents for the populace! Hey Rep!

"What?" Rep asks to the open air, probably frightening a few people with what he is doing.

Get us on television and broadcast it to the entire nation!

"...You want me to do an unboxing video?"

Yes! Yes! Yes! Good images here we go! Work work work! Loading 1%!

"Neat..." She than continues shooting before stopping for a moment, as she becomes notoceably red

"So... what does that mean?"

@Lou_change

"You are as confusing as always hee hoo ..."
Frost responds.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Alrighty."

Lucy then gets into position, readies to go and then starts ! ... Proceeding to go down the shope with skii parralel, as she uncerimoneusly and litterally just slides without either moving the skiis an inch, trying to pick up speed or use the poles.

Once she finally arrives to the bottom, she turns towards Ed and asks:
"So, how did i do ?"

@Drite77

"Wait what do you- ... do you don't know what a concept is ?"
The summoner asks, kinda startled by this thought.

"How close?"

You are not allowed to ask questions, Rep! But to answer your question, 50%!

"Good good, because I think I am approaching a city that has...relative technology."

Back