• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

:T

Well, she's not gonna let herself be outdone, so she pulls out a shovel to start throwing large clusters snowballs at him at the same time.

Lucy hops out of her fort and heads towards where Ed got burried in snow, a smug smile on her face.

"You know, i thought you'd have put up more of a challenge."

"hahahahaa"

"Today has been a great day, I am glad to meet you, otherwise I will most likely find myself in a 3-star hotel" he said and then laughed

"I'm glad i've met you too."

Lucy responds, as she then uses her tail to swipe Ed's legs and make him fall into the snow.

"Hehe~"

he is surprised by the push and special by the tail.
"Haha"

"Hey how good are you at skiing?" Edward ask while looking at the highest mountain

"Well, haven't ever done it before, so you'd have to teach me how to."
She responds, her tone showing that she's interested

Meanwhile, in the throne dimension ...

You know what, this experience ain't too shabby, there's plenty of interesting stuff happening, nobody has tried to attack me yet and Theodore and Ed are quite nice, thought i'd like to have some female company. While there would be that group of 3 gals, i think it's better to leave them on their own after "that" happened, also there would be the Stakes of Purgatory, but they don't have much personality.

Mhhhh ... since i took over this Gameboard, i should teoretically be able to bring other people into it, though the odd mechanics of it make that not a certanty.

Either way, worth taking a shot.

I create a secondary pocket dimension, inside of it a great temple, and send a sensory.
There, a summoning circle is established.

"Magic , check."
"Magnetite, check."
"Catalist, check."
"Increesing probability for female summn, check."

"Alright, time to do this."
The Sensory then moves her hand towards the summoning circle.

"Soul from the beyond, i call upon you, come forth from the ring of light and lend me your might !"

@Drite77 [Exist]

@Overlord775

"Well, there is a problem" he said somewhat embarrassed.

"I don't know how to ski either. I asked you to teach me"

"I thought you knew because you are omnipotent and all that." Edward was very surprised.

His smile shrinks as he pulls the womens hand from his chest through sheer physical might before trying to throw her towards the incoming icicle.

“Tsk, there are far to many interferences here” Castellum says as he turns before saying, “We’ll have to do this again sometime” before disappearing into his Throne World.

@Overlord775

The dragon lady (I assume that is how your character looks) would see a initially knocked down and apparently disfigured humanoid on her front. With the supposed girl's arm missing, her face with no skin, showing her muscles and teeth, she appears dead for a split second, until she gives a loud gasp, and tries to get the air around her, as her wounds start regenerating, and she puts her arm into her chest, maybe to see if her heart was really beating and she wasn't in a purgatory of some kind.

After the initial shock, she looks scared towards The Dragon, and, instinctively, reaches what looks to be a gun in her wrist and points towards her, The Dragon could notice a brief confusion look of the recent called girl to the gun, before taking all of her attention to her.

"Who are you?" The mysterious woman says too The Dragon

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Omniscient, not Omnipotent. Also, having access to knowlage about something doesn't always mean you can automatically do it."
"Anyway, i think just learning how to ski togheter would be more fun."

She say, as she give Ed a friendly wink.

@Andykhang

"It was a pleasure to help a friend."

@Drite77

[dragon lady, yes]

"I am your summoner."
She states rather plainly.
"Also ... please put that down."
She says about the gun, a bit of nervousness slipping by.

(Nice name, also, I think you resist Thorn's effects Over)

"Summoner? What do you mean by that? Are you trying to torture me for information?" Jane asks, not putting her gun down, now getting up

Last edited:
[Having a gun poited a you is not nice either way, also you resist info analysis]

"I mean that i was the one that summoned you here. Also, no, i do not wish to harm you."
She replies, though she really hopes that she will put that gun down.

(Wait, I do?)

"Well, why did you summon me? You must have a decent reason to do it since I was at the blink of death" Jane says, still holding Thorn firmly

Akane is thrown right into the icicle, the auras and shields radiating around her causing it to miss her back, as she lands on the ground.

"And there he goes..." She says, looking up at the sky, before quickly hopping to her feet.

@ZephyrosOmega

"He seems to be gone, what do we do now?"

Edgar turns his window into a full portal, steps through to Earth, examines the area for collateral damage, and turns to face Akane.
"How anticlimactic. At least it was entertaining while it lasted and you've managed to stall any further harm to the Earth for now so I must congratulate you on that end. I must say that I've learned quite a bit from watching all of you engage in combat like that."

Suicide Regent regenerates...

"... Even with newfound powers... That attack had no effect? How truly troubling... Perhaps this will be a greater complication than I expect."

@Drite77
[You have Saint-14]

"I just wanted a sis, somebody to do girls stuff with."
She responds sincerely.

@Paul_Frank

You feel a poke on your back, a snowy poke.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"I'm sure that won't be a problem for a tought guy like you."
She respond, as she follows to the ski lift.

(The wiki is down, so can't really check what I have

"... am I that disposable?" Jane comments, as she stops pointing her gun to the Dragon Lady and looks down

Last edited:
@Drite77

"You are the only one that i was able to summon with the ritual, so i don't see you as disposable, as you're very much unrepleaceable."
The dragon lady says with a friendly tone.

@Oliver_de_jesus

She nods with a smile as she then enters, while putting her tail in the seat adiacent to the one he's in.

@Listentomyrhytm

There's knocking on the door of the castle.

Jane stays looking at the ground for some seconds, as if she was having some terrible flashbacks, she than takes a deep breath and guards her weapon

"Well... I think that I at least need to thank you, I was pretty much dead back there" She says as she gets closer to the Dragon Lady and extends her arm

"My name is Jane Hickok, who I own my life too?"

@Paul_Frank

"Beyond what I learned about fighting in general, I attempted to analyze him directly but his powers seemed to obscure any raw information I could gather so I would need more time to process it to find out anything useful, however I could formulate equations that represent his attacks based on how they interacted with you. Alone, these would be useless, but by performing a series of functions using non-existent math, I was capable of finding out some of the truth of the nature of his being."

A seemingly endless series of equations appear in front of them. Most of the functions and variables seem obscured, like reality itself cannot process what is being shown.

"The best description I can give to this mathematical proof so far is 'The form of Death as living weapon.' General connotations of Death seem to apply to him. Nigh-unstoppable, scythe-wielding, will catch up to you no matter what. However, given his abrupt exit, he seems to value a good fight, so unless you're planning on finding wherever he went off to, you must confront him alone the next time he decides to resurface."

"Hello... why are you here?" Raifudo asks, not even bothering to act surprised... he has definetely seen, been, and experienced weirder.

@Overlord775

"Just Lucy? Well, pleasure to meet you Lucy..." Jane says, as she is still a bit uncorfortable with being brought there.

"... I don't know if it would be too much, but how does this world works? Like, does it have more summoners like you, does it have a big focus on technology or magic?"

I bet that she summoned me to be her slave

@Oliver_de_jesus

"I've always been like this, as it's not really a state you can just become."
"I didn't really have close friends so to say, more a group of people that i stick around so to participate in their stories. For family, i have a brother and a sister, but we aren't close and very rarely meet."
She responds.

@Paul_Frank

Would you look at that, God Emperor Frost (Human Form) SSR+.

Happy Hee-Hooing

@Listentomyrhytm

"I've come to talk to you about something."
She responds.

@Drite77

"Well, this word had no innate magic and the level of tecnology was quite low, though for some unknown reason random people, which includes me, have been summoned here who either have extraordinary powers or that have received them upon entering. As you can imagine, this caused quite the change as there's a lot of supernatural stuff running around now."

"Also, from what i know, there's at least one other summoner in this world, as i've notice a new person that wasn't here at the beginning."

She explains, trying to make her understand the situation.

"Just let me know if there's something you didn't understand."

She further adds, while making a small smile.

Back