• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

@Andykhang

I sense something odd in the core pocket dimension, though not danerous, so i sent an avatar inside.
"Huuuh, Theodore, did you just have a kid ?"
I say, while looking at the golden egg.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"I don't feel so good ..."
The girl is currently clenching her stomach, both looking and sounding rather sickily.
"A kid huh...Not a bad idea. " I said to her "Well, I was trying to give the package that contain all the power under the creation a life, so to said. Was curious as to what happen, when something bearing the concept of allpower became a being to it own."

I then continued to watch the egg.

@Andykhang

"Magical stuff."
I give the extremelly good explanation as it then proceed to gently caress the egg, inbuying it with my blessing.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Just ... " Hard Breath "Give me a minute."
The magician responds, while still catching her breath and coughting.

Though, he would notice something strange, as the mass of information morphs and takes the shape of a snowman with blue clothes.
Hee-Hoo Noise
Who then just makes a V sign with his right hand and dissapears in the eather, going away just as fast as he appeared.

"..."

@Overlord775
"Ok that was very strange" he said, then vibrated and took out 2 glass of water from God knows where.

"Here, I know it won't help you but I feel like it's better this way" he gives Lucy a glass and takes a glass himself

@Oliver_de_jesus
"... Thank you."
She respond while rising her sight from the ground to towards Ed, as she takes the glass and drinks. It's refleshing.

@Andereltyrant

"Oh, so it's a girl, how nice~. Anyway, i've granted her a few types of magic, as swell as summoning, Red and Blue Truths and a Gnosis level of 40."
I explain.

Last edited:
Castellum remains unmoving as Golden portals spawn above his head as they begins to fire weapons, each weapon enhanced with Sword Logic to deny existence and resistance.

A star dream opens a portal to block and then open another portal to aim them at Castellum and tries analysis the weapons.

Strange... he could have sworn the merchant was here... Perhaps they have something illusory halting their detection?

or a force outside of reality is preventing MrKing from logging in and actually playing him and I figure I should do other things while he's still having issues

Either way, Suicide Regent feels the new flood of power being granted to his being... Perhaps now, he can face the new threat.

He teleports to Castellum, and takes a deep breath.

KAMIKAZE

Last edited:
Akane's hand pierces into Castellum's unmoving body, the destructive power of it cleaning destroying everything in a hand sized line on the other side of him. Her body had the powers to prevent any healing that were offered by the Nox Nyctores, and her strikes similarly denied any sorts of invulnerability or resistances normally.

As the weapons fire from the portals and rain down on her, X‐Gate opens behind and above her in an attempt to send the weapons right back at their owner later, and she sends her energy outward as an explosive force from her hand which was still in her opponent, attempting to both blow him apart, and deflect some of the weapons with the pulse.

(Zeph and Paul are fighting Psycho on Earth. I'm watching the fight from somewhere far in space. Lou's in a pocket dimension assisting in the fight/preparing his robots. Oliver and an avatar of Overlord are in some other dimension. Andy's in a monster truck traveling through the solar system/chatting with Overlord.)

@PsychoWarper

A invulnerability and immortality negating, Powernull and EE-resistant, conceptual virus-infused icicle is fired at you.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Happy dragon gal

"By the way, that snowman from earlier gave me an idea, do you like to play with snow ?"
She asks, while still hugging.

@Andykhang

"By the way, have you come up with a name for her yet ?"
I ask. [By the way, the avatar used here is in the humanoid form]

During this fiasco, the third and fourth of Naomi's initial four avatars are currently hard at work undergoing fusionism, trying to merge their equipment into proper composites. Using a large variety of weapons is just ridiculous, after all.

One merges her weapons, utilizing thousands of Noble Phantasms, Creatures, Mystic Codes, Spells, Created Soul Gems, and more each to do so.
With that, Naomi sends out the equipment. The avatar fighting Castellum is suddenly dressed in the robe, holding the Staff and Musket in her hands.

Last edited:
@Oliver_de_jesus

"Alright, then i think you'll very much like this idea of mine."
Lucy responds, as she dimension in envoloped in light again.

This time, Ed find himself in a puffy, mountanous snowland, complete with a few houses and a ski lift.
Furthermore, the magician has changed her clothes, now having a white winter jacket with an hood and turquise fur, along with matching colour heavy pants and boots.

@Andykhang

"Are you sure to go with that name ? Tenmu means Masculine, which doesn't really fit for a girl."
I question his judgemnt on the name.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Alright, then i think you'll very much like this idea of mine."
Lucy responds, as she dimension in envoloped in light again.

This time, Ed find himself in a puffy, mountanous snowland, complete with a few houses and a ski lift.
Furthermore, the magician has changed her clothes, now having a white winter jacket with an hood and turquise fur, along with matching colour heavy pants and boots.

@Andykhang

"Are you sure to go with that name ? Tenmu means Masculine, which doesn't really fit for a girl."
I question his judgemnt on the name.
“It does? Wow...and here I am just thinking that it would be a neat play-of-word for “Endless Heaven”...Though the thought of raising a tomboy daughter isn’t bad either...” I ponder.

@Oliver_de_jesus

[*Her]
"Sure~"
Magic magic, his clthes are replaced with similar ones to those of Lucy, though with a Blue and White pallete instead of White and Turquise,

@Andykhang

"I think you should go with a normal name, so that you don't expect things out of her and just let her be what she wants to."
I say my opinion.

@Overlord775
"Thanks, I feel much better in these clothes" Edward would take a couple of steps away

then edward would take some snow and create a snowball.

"So, let the game begin" he said prepared to throw a snowball at his partner.

@Oliver_de_jesus

[*Her]
"Sure~"
Magic magic, his clthes are replaced with similar ones to those of Lucy, though with a Blue and White pallete instead of White and Turquise,

@Andykhang

"I think you should go with a normal name, so that you don't expect things out of her and just let her be what she wants to."
I say my opinion.
“You have a point, though...what is “normal” again?” I said, gesturing at everything

“Beside, every name mean something anyway...Hm, how about just Sora then.”

edit: “Though Tenko also work”

@Andykhang

"Well, either of those would work, though it's your doughter, so it's your choose on how to name her, not mine."
I respond.

@Oliver_de_jesus
"Waaaaay ahead of you, buddy"
>:3
While Ed looked away to make the snowball, Lucy built herself a small snow fort.

Lucy uses the cover of the fort to evade most of the snowballs, but as she peeks back up to counterattack she's hit head on by the last one, covering her face in snow.

>:Y

She then does a counterbarrage, throwings lot's of snowballs towards him.

Back