• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

Through sheer will his own speed begins to massively increase as physics begin to break down around him, he moves his own hand up towards the women before attempting to annihilate the very matter that makes up her physical being.

Through sheer will his own speed begins to massively increase as physics begin to break down around him, he moves his own hand up towards the women before attempting to annihilate the very matter that makes up her physical being.
A sudden force blasts his arm aside, and though it likely doesn't hurt him, it pushes him away from Akane. Several more projectiles shoot down towards him from Kilometers away.

As her backup fires on Castellum, attempting to move him away, Akane disappears into motes of light, and moves a fair distance away as well, she then reforms and utilizes her Mountain Consuming Incantation to cause several Immortal Mountains to appear, and crush her target.

"Tsk... just as the hunt was getting good" Castellum huffs as he ignores every attack as they collide with his body and shatter.

He continues to increase his speed as he throws a slash towards the sniper, the attack again ignoring all distance reaching her instantly, before turning his attention to the Mountains descending upon him, he again uses Sword Logic to deny the very existence of the Mountains reducing them to nothing.

"If this is what you need then SO BE IT!" Castellum yells as his smile and bloodlust grows.

Castellum isn't the only one that's speeding up. Tapping into her thought acceleration, Naomi sees Castellum swing his arm, teleporting out of the way as the top of the building she's on is likely cleaved in half. As she thought, her attacks are entirely ineffective... But how is he this durable...?

Akane looks up and let's out a whistle, as her mountains are reduced to nothingness before her eyes.

"You're pretty good, let's step it up then."

As her sword disappears from her hand, her body instead emits a similar level of light. She then strikes from where she is, space, causality, and the very laws of existence shattered underhand, the strike itself would normally send out shockwaves, the effects of which would reach even the heavens, however she focused it all so it would only affect her target, distance didn't matter as it struck instantly, all of it concentrated on the same single point on her target.

Castellum takes the punch head on using his Will to re-enforce his body and keep himself from being blown back taking the full force to his being.

“Kekekeke... impressive” he says as he himself forces his body to transcend space-time and throws a similarly massive punch into the gut of his opponent.

Akane braces herself, wings made of photons appearing on her back and wrapping themselves around front to help defend. At the same moment, she used a Phenomena Intervention to manipulate quantum superposition, allowing her to, at the same time as she defended, summon black flames on and around Castellum, his surroundings instantly rotting and decaying around the fire.

Edgar looks on with intrigue. He had never seen a fight brimming with such power and ferocity. He can sense the quantum world's volatility increase drastically as they unveil more of their powers. While he knows the capabilities of his own powers inside and out, he isn't much of a fighter. He takes this as an opportunity to educate himself for the worst case scenario where he has to step into the fray.

[Meanwhile I was practicing my all-mighty grasp of the cosmos, and all of it's creation by driving through a solar system with a monster truck]

"I'm not entirely sure myself, I'm trying to find ways around it still too. It seems like sheer brute force might work, although he's either extremely durable, normally regenerates fast enough to make damage not matter, or he is just immune to damage." She responds.

"If its the first, we just hit him with all we have, if its the second, I'll try to deal with it, if its the third, well, we're just out of luck, since it seems like more esoteric powers, like what we could use to get rid of him, are all ineffective."

"Great... Alright, Let me see what I can do about that."

Naomi focuses harder. She infuses her magic with more Gnosis, more Zeon, more of her raw god-like power.

"Alright, let's see you survive THIS!"

Using this newfound power, she launches a lance of darkness down at castellum... and this time, his invulnerability is rendered entirely moot as it slices through his body.

The Suicide Regent had been observing the fight for awhile, as he went on his imperialcide... Indeed, this is not good... Perhaps he could make a difference, but... Just what is the source of their invulnerability? And even with Kaio-Ken, would it be enough? Approach might be risky, but... They couldn't allow this person to continue their violence, could they?

He had amassed a massive sum of monetary gains within his body, and... He did see something that may have use for them, near the desirable explosion location that used to be the many others like him...

The Suicide Regent locks onto the source of power from back then... and teleports in front of the shopkeeper.

As his body is bisected he cant help but burst into laughter as he insantly regenerates “Good, no FANTASTIC!” He yells as he starts to throw massive slashes about at his opponents, not only do they ignore distance but etched into each attack is the denial of truth and existence (Anything hit is forcibly defined as dead and its existence refuted, also negs Mid-Godly regen).

Even though she likely wouldn't admit it, Akane did find a level of enjoyment in this conflict, a slight smile on her face, or a glint in her eyes betraying the otherwise calm face she had kept during the fight.

As the slashes came, she just charged in closer to her target, the ones that targeted her seemingly being directed away to another location as if she had some sort of barrier moving everything, numerous gashes appearing on the ground. Through her absorption of concepts, she took on the properties of the Nox Nyctores, Okami, and she thrust her hand forward, hoping to impale Castellum and see if she could deliver a wound he couldn't heal.

Castellum again increases his being to beyond Space-Time as he throws a massive punch in the women’s direction.

After I finished pulling all of the stunt around the ring of saturn, I then jumped into another convenient wormhole opening up. It is pretty expected now, so the chat have slow down..

...Hm, they have come, took them long enough.

"
Thing should get abit more interesting now" I said, as I relax within the tunnel

So he's never going to dodge or defend huh? Interesting.

In the brief moment before the two clashed, a surge of power washed over her, Akane's new powers instinctively were used, even without her thinking, creating a new ability which was sheer destructive power, nothing else special about it, it would just be added on to her other abilities. Whatever was in the path of her hand would be destroyed, as her arm, which still had the powers of Okami, neared Castellum's body, he'd see that there was only nothingness in its path, a void where nothing was left, thanks to the destructive output of her strike.

As for defense, she poured zeon into a few barriers in addition to those cast by Naomi earlier, but made no attempt to dodge, as hitting the target was more important.

On a defensive level, Naomi's thought acceleration, resistances, and superior regeneration are enough to save her from Castellum's attacks. On an offensive level, she's still unable to do anything.

Damn it! I'm useless like this! I have to help Akane somehow...

She hopes against hope that she can pull out something that will help...

And, as if fate is answering her prayers, the answer comes.

Anyone with the senses for that sort of thing can feel a wellspring of new laws rising up in Naomi from her various desires. With sudden, renewed ferocity, wings sprout from the avatar's back as she fires a strange, pinkish blade at Castellum, one burning with a deep, dark curse like a guillotine that has tasted the blood of thousands before him.

While reducing the 17,813rd civilization that Regent had teleported Asem to, a strange feeling washes over him.

"Why was I delegated more power..."

The answer comes to him immediately: everyone else here, especially those he needs to dispose of, just became radically stronger. Obscenely strong emotions are, furthermore, emanating from near where he originated, and, instantly appearing on the side-lines of the bout, he finds two woman, one of which is the wellspring of emotions detected earlier and the other has a vaguely similar presence to Asem himself, combating some dark, violent creature, which itself he notes to have generally similar abilities to his own.

Dan inside one of his pocket dimensions spots three USBs after checking them he absorbs them and gains the new powers.

Edgar continues to observe, his eyes darting as he takes in each moment of combat, he could almost see the numbers racing through his mind... wait. He CAN see the numbers. The numbers form an equation in his mind. An equation for all of reality. It's like it's right in his palms. He grasps it tightly and a torrent of new strength bursts forth from within him. He can feel similar increases in power resonating throughout all of existence.

"What in the blue blazes just happened? There was more to this wave function than I thought there was. I can feel new power resonating from those fighting as well. Could it be enough to turn the tides of this battle?"

He can feel his superposition shifting in ways he didn't think possible. In fact, it wasn't possible. No math that exists could describe the function he has truly become.

Raifudo... with his gained cosmic awareness gains the knowledge of what has been happening on Planet Earth, observing all from afar. He alters the laws a bit more to cause it so anybody that tries to rule to be cursed to become crazy and die of 'overpowerment', with their muscles exploding onto ieces, their soul being shred to bits.

Meanwhile, with my new gained power...I honestly don’t know what to do about it.

After all, as I am, any more power that I get would be redundant to the highest degree and all that, as I have collected all the power under creation.

...Hm, All the power huh.

I think I could try something.

Taking out the package which contain all the power under creation, I then used Power Evol on it, with a particular image in mind.

The package then turn into a big, rounded golden egg, which float right beside me.

As the power floods into Naomi's true body, SHizue can see that her outer layer appears to have been shed entirely. Rather than a human (albeit one with tiny horns), the true form of the girl appears to be a being entirely blue in color, her body made up of a gelatinous substance with multiple layers to it. Little bubbles float up through her body slowly, and there's a shiny red gem floating around her chest.

Yep. THat's a slime girl.

@Andykhang

I sense something odd in the core pocket dimension, though not danerous, so i sent an avatar inside.
"Huuuh, Theodore, did you just have a kid ?"
I say, while looking at the golden egg.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"I don't feel so good ..."
The girl is currently clenching her stomach, both looking and sounding rather sickily.

Back