• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

@Overlord775
"Okay, let me see." asked someone for directions, after chatting a bit come back

"In that direction they are doing the theatrical stories of Romeo and Juliet although they are also giving Alice in Wonderland, I do't know if you are intereste, After all the romance is super spent in those times, so I would choose the one of Alice in the wonderland" edward says

"I don't think the power you used to stop me from going all out is going to be able to directly effect him. So why do you even want to get rid of him. You see sooner or later a giant monster immune to a our instant win powers and harm the invulnerable will show up and try to kill us." I say.

Last edited:
"I don't think the power you used to stop me from going all out is going to be able to directly effect him. So why do you even want to get rid of him. You see sooner or later a giant monster immune to a our instant win powers and harm the invulnerable will show up and try to kill us." I say.
"I dont, im making a point, to be honest you dont need to interfere here, because i WILL lose to Frost, like you said, nobody here can really hold a candle to him, outside of a surprise attack with durability negating shots i cant beat him, but that isnt the point, and before you get worried about jane because she will become collateral damage here ive already planned something to make sure she doesnt actually die, you can call your whatever's off, i found your little signal you sent out to them there wont be any other collateral damage other then Hickok, i say just sit back and relax, you wont hear from me for awhile and Frost will be the next one speaking to you,

@Drite77

"Sure, what it is that you want to know ?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Alice in Wonderland it is then !"
She responds with a sweet smile o her face, continuing to go along with his ideas.

@Listentomyrhytm

As he follows the guard outside, he would see a chaotic scene.

Many giant dark creatures, each about 3 meters in side, have swarmed the place, with the warriors that had came for the sword and guards of the castle having started to fight them both in and on the walls of the castle. They would initially seem able to deal with the nighmare beasts on their own, as their slashing, blasting and shooting would seem able to hurt them, any wound made would quickly close, no amount of damage being able to permanently bring them down.

About 7ish men are fighting each of the beasts, although he would notice a few outliers among his allies who are fighting 1v1 against them, those being a green-skinned humanoid behemoth, a black and gold-roped sorceress and a gem-covered knight.

The battle is fierce, with more than a few people already having been butchered by the seemigly immortal beasts.

[How the Dark Beasts look like]

"I didn't send them to protect them I send them to defend you if you try this by trapping them in forcefields them because there is high chance of them killing you. I know they can kill most immortal in their league why fight them honestly they would probably be more annoyed if you try hanging out with their friend. I know from experience and I know I am putting my life in danger saying this." I say.

@Overlord775
Edward smiles and then decided to guide her to where they were going to do the play, upon arrival he would sit at a considerable distance to be able to see this version of Alice in Wonderland, which after a couple of minutes would start as a good show , the lights off and then the presentation of the 'girl Alice' who was in the forest singing until she sees something unusual in the distance, a well dressed 'rabbit' that seems to be late since he takes out a watch and says that he is late.

Alice approaches keeping her distance and asks him what happened who you are, but the Rabbit said that he is in a hurry that he would be late for tea, surprised Alice asks him another question but the rabbit runs until he reaches a large burrow and enter there.

curious Alice approaches but stumbles and falling into the Hole.

(Since I am not going to write the entire work for obvious reasons, A VERY big comment, besides that there are some variations of the story that I have seen of Alice in Wonderland, both in books, as some theatrical adaptations, in addition to I don't think me are good at detailing the history and dance scenes, better find one on YouTube, Sorry)

@Overlord775

Raifudo raises his sword as he channels some Ki into it, he then slashes into t he air, attempting to launch a wave of energy in the shape of a cut towards one of the beasts. He however was also impressed that some people were holding their own against the beasts, with a bit of a smile.

"I didn't send them to protect them I send them to defend you if you try this by trapping them in forcefields them because there is high chance of them killing you. I know they can kill most immortal in their league why fight them honestly they would probably be more annoyed if you try hanging out with their friend. I know from experience and I know I am putting my life in danger saying this." I say.
"*sigh * i wont be killed, not completely anyway, protecting me will only get you killed, I can only make sure one person doesn't die as collateral damage, Frost doesnt have the range to fully kill me anyway, ill just have to start operating from my real throne world, and not the one i took from a weakling. its only in my true throne world where i would curbstomp frost in turn via the amps i have there, i say dont worry, ill be gone for about 2 months, by this places time anyway, just dont worry about me, like i said Frost cant fully kill me, that can only be done in my true throne world which like i said amps me to high hell."

@Drite77 and @Overlord775
"What an interesting question to walk in on." The Reaper then snaps his fingers and a massive yield of magical energy obviously meant for transportation appears and brings them to The Reapers False Throne World(remember the peaceful plains? yeh...) "But i could care less, Frost dont you agree? but now its time for no more games, lets dance shall we? but one thing first." The Reaper then proceeds to slash Jane with his scythe, with dodging it being impossibly hard

Last edited:
@DaReaperMan

[You are breaking the most fundametal rule of roleplaying, you are allowed to control/roleplay ONLY YOUR CHARACTER.]

[Lucy and Jane are mine and Drite's characters, not yours, you aren't allowed to make them do actions or react in any way shape or form.]

@DaReaperMan

[You are breaking the most fundametal rule of roleplaying, you are allowed to control/roleplay ONLY YOUR CHARACTER.]

[Lucy and Jane are mine and Drite's characters, not yours, you aren't allowed to make them do actions or react in any way shape or form.]
(its more like i wanted this over with quickly so i could take another break. in other words im just done, and taking another break when The Reaper is an actually active character would be shitty.)

"not fully, not without entering my Throne World that is, and like i said again, id likely stomp Frost there, also you missed your ticket to do that, unless you can tear a hole into my false throne world that is!"

@Everything12
(no seriously, im losing interest which is the risky thing about me doing this crap, some times ill want to up and leave for a month or two, which would be just right when i come back in a week and yeet Jane out of my true throne world)

@Lou_change
"oh please ill fade to frost in my false throne world anyway, thatll cause me to fade here as well, do i LOOK like someone whos actually ganna go and commit suicide? no, like i said ill be back in two months, i wouldnt bother trying to kill me, as that would change nothing in the long run terminator!"

"These aren't to kill, just seal you until I can make sure you won't be kill by satan the snowman." I say shooting a barrage of heart spears.

(As a sidenote, why is too hard to dodge your attack and why it took Jane out of combat?
(A. the waves of dura-negating shots are already going out and B. Jane doesnt have immortality to speak of, the hit will by diagonal and dodging back isnt an option due to The Reaper going to that side(and thus throwing a wave of bullets out there) covering any possible backing up and ducking would only get the scythe to the head, its too close to dodge ducking and well side stepping would find you the same result as backing up would, which is not a good one.)
"These aren't to kill, just seal you until I can make sure you won't be kill by satan the snowman." I say shooting a barrage of heart spears.
"you dont have acess to my False throne world, sealing this me will still cause me to fade from existence here."

"They are sentient and faster than a summoned can react(I could be wrong but we don't equalize attack speed right?)" I say before disappearing to find Jane.

(A. the waves of dura-negating shots are already going out and B. Jane doesnt have immortality to speak of, the hit will by diagonal and dodging back isnt an option due to The Reaper going to that side(and thus throwing a wave of bullets out there) covering any possible backing up and ducking would only get the scythe to the head, its too close to dodge ducking and well side stepping would find you the same result as backing up would, which is not a good one.)
(She has the Following from the 2 characters:
Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, 7, and 8 based on his Ghost)
Immortality (Types 1, 5, 7 and 8; it was stated that as long as evil exist in the hearts of man, the Demon Lords shall be reborn. Also reliant on the Sin of Gluttony)
(How is she not Immoral?

(She has the Following from the 2 characters:
Immortality (Types 1, 3, 4, 7, and 8 based on his Ghost)
Immortality (Types 1, 5, 7 and 8; it was stated that as long as evil exist in the hearts of man, the Demon Lords shall be reborn. Also reliant on the Sin of Gluttony)
(How is she not Immoral?
(I never saw a ghost(or reaper would target it, he's very much bloodlusted right now, i suspect you keep it out of sight though), also reaper's ability makes that moot anyway since he will tag you, i didn't see the immortality on the profiles, but that's probably because I skimmed)

Jane would pick her Berenjas and fire El Evangelio shots at the reaper and using her Gideon Bullets to try and transform one of the Reaper's Resistances to weakness by each shot that hits him, she wouldn't try to bother dodging the scythe since she would just regenerate

@DaReaperMan

Jane is simulneusly both moved very out of the way of the attack and given an infinite amount of infinite defenses, while the attack has a infinite amount of infinite counter moves applied to stop it.

[You want this over quickly ? sure then !!]

A VERY livid Lucy just stares down at him with a very pissed off glare, as he's suddenly instantly hit with everything in her arsenal at once on every infinitesimal portion of his being.

"MUGEN HAKAI !!!"

[said arsenal is pretty much every offensive ability listed here]
[including stuff you don't resist like Plot-based erasure, conceptual Acid Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Physics Manipulation and Trasmutation, and also abilities you don't have a good enough resistance too like Quantum level Matter Manipulation, Conceptual Heat, gravity, desease and poison manipulations]

[your physiology doesn't matter, as all the above is equally as effective against things made of flesh as conceptually nonexistant abtracts]

[the attack also simply deletes you with sheer power, as Lucy is amped to a Mahlo Cardinal degree of infinity in all statistics]

[invuneraility and the likes are bypassed, especially since it was agreed a long time ago over on the discord that the resistace to the negation of Invuleraility, Regeneration and Immortality are not a thing in the RP. Also her powers are 100% not negetable, reflectable or otherwise nullified in any way as far as this rp is concerned]

[also she can negate litterally all and every type of immortality and the highest forms of regeneration and ressurection, and the attack is locked on your essence/concept/signature/whatever, so it can't be dodged, outrunned or hidden from, as swell as making things like other avatars, other selfs, clones, projections, true selfs, minions, spawns and anything else related to you be yeeted out of existace.]

[TR;DR: You are very, VERY dead]

@Listentomyrhytm

The blade of energy would catch the beast by supprise, bisecting it, which normally wouldn't be enough to kill it, but from wound doesn't close, the dark creature actually dies and dissipates into nothingness.

This take aback the people that were fighting it, as they stares in this direction and also towards where the beast was in awe.

Though, this moment doesn't last, as another of the beast notices and changes it's target to Raidus, leaping towards him for a slash with it's darkness-infused giant claws.

@Oliver_de_jesus

She enjoyes the play, though makes a remark.

"To be honest, i prefer the animated version to this, but it's nice i guess"
Lucy whispers to him mid-play.

Last edited:
I arrive invisible and hidden to all but the strongest senses. ""I am too late. I guess I should leave I was only confident that it was him but now I know. Not thatI have no use in that knowledge all I can really do is hope he isn't too mad at my recent behavior and cross out the maybe on my goal list.""

@Overlord775
"There are things that cannot be adapted, but people want to get money from anything, that's why there is an over-exploitation of things that people like but it ends up ruining it" Edward also whispers to lucy

The Reaper wasn't instantly erased by the attack, saying "well done, you got me! And with something that should erase me! ... Hehehehehe, mostly anyway, if you did erase me fully you would massively upset the balence of life and death, since there wouldn't be an afterlife to speak of. And thus no place for souls to go, but unfortunately, remember that contract? Well you don't need to worry about her permanently dying frost, I'll just bring her back, or I could kill her since i have access to her soul freely, youd have to destroy her soul and bring it back, something i don't think even you could do, anyways I'm already sealed." The Reaper chuckles "what I'm trying to say is this: if Jane somehow kicks the bucket under your protection I'll bring her back, neither of you will interact with me again until you die" The Reaper has a satisfied look on his face "I'd be careful mentioning me around Dan if I were you, but if he's smart enough he'll know i wanted this, i wanted something to do me in, and by Sword Logic, God Emperor Frost: this throne world and most of my abilities are yours(contracts and death's persistence not included) as well as you Jane Hickok, i grant you both immortality as long as I exist within my true throne world, which you've sealed me to, well done, both of you, i will watch your progress... With... Great... interest." The reaper then fades completely, his words still on the wind, and it was obvious he bored no I'll will toward either of them

@DaReaperMan

[Well, didn't say you were istantant deleted, just istant-hit, so i guess that works by tecnicality]

[though just to point out, she can very much erase you without destroying death as a whole, as that's what Reinhard did to Methuselah, killing the latter who was the concept of darkness without destroying the concept]

[Also her attack would have defiitelly exteded to your true throne world, but when/if you want to make the Reaper do stuff again you can just ask me to bring you back because i'm geuually too nice to perma-yeet you out of the RP :V]

[also, i guess untill then you can also comment/watch stuff happening in the world from the place someone goes when they are super omega yeeted]

@Drite77

"Iiiiiiiii think i just killed Death."
Lucy responds, while still trying to cooldown from the sheer amount of anger she just bursted out, which is quite evident from her face.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well, for theatre is different, as people usually do plays out of the joy they have doing them instead of money, so they feel more genuine."
She whispers back to him.

"Well that's true" He told her in a low voice.

In the distance they would hear someone telling them to be quiet :v

now in the plays you can see how the red queen wants to decapitate poor alicea

"That sure was an annoying incarnation of death, not going to lie here. But oh well, leaving that to side"

Jane says as she starts to massage a bit the region next to her shoulders to see if that can help woth her anger

"Could you answer my question? That is, if you want to"

Back at the H.A.L. I look at my check list.

1. Protect humanity: check
2. Find a way to get rid of my impulsive, bipolar behavior as it is problematic:
3. Make friends: maybe
4. Get a proper physical form:
5. Regain Godhood:

I erase the maybe and just vent at nothing.

@Overlord775

Raifudo charges up his Ki and releases it rather quickly, to stop time for a couple of seconds... he then slashes at the beast three times, before impaling it with the sword. Keeping good thoughts in his mind. He then launches a slash of energy at a separate beast and then...

...time flows once again.

@Overlord775 (better way to put it is if someone dies, now if it's jane or frost The Reaper will make a comment along the lines of teasing them and then ressurecting them, otherwise it's the deal where The Reaper probably makes a deal with em and then beers them off to do whatever the deal entailed whether they want to or not)

(also you get all of Grim's powers as well as everything listed on the Sword Logic page, this goes to @Drite77 as well)

Edgar, after seemingly disappearing from the face of existence (read: got bored with this dating simulator) returns in a somewhat spectacular fashion. In a nebula deep in space, the miscellaneous matter begins to swirl and coalesce, becoming brighter and hotter until explodes leaving only Edgar remaining.

Edgar had been spending the past who knows how long doing what any good scientist does. Learning and improving. He had been gathering the mathematical representations of everything from all across reality, incorporating them into his own equation, and amplifying them and himself using the work from some of his old mathematician friends. All that ever was, is, and ever could be, he stood above, beyond, and resistant to. With his true form invulnerable and out of harm's way in a realm indescribable to even the highest order set theorists, he revamps his physical manifestation. He had a new look (see: 2nd picture of him in sandbox), and even got a new cane that's secretly a sword. His sudden reappearance causes temporary ripples felt as a sort of existential fuzziness throughout all of existence.

Edgar takes a glance throughout all of existence and witnesses the little scuffle between the Reaper and Lucy. He teleports to Dan to check up on him.

@Lou_change
"Dan! It's great to see you again. What have you been up to recently?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy would remain quiet and just watch :v

@Drite77

The message menages to relax the lil' sister, as she does a sign.

"Well, about if i have a boyfriend or husband, tecnically no, though tecnically yes."
She responds in a seemingly paradoxical way.

@DaReaperMan

[k]

[ Also you forgot that includes Death (Mythology) ]

"Only 2 other summoned are active in this universe now, another summoned appeared and died, and the one who brought us here seems have not interfered yet. Originally I thought it would happen quickly as this has been uneventful, but now this is taking longer than last time for the monsters to show up." I say.

A window to a random uninhabited solar system appears.

"I could classify that place as a sort of sandbox where we could do anything we want with no effect on reality outside its borders."

"So, how would you like it to be set up? Just a playground to run wild in or perhaps a full story with you as the main character?"

The solar system becomes warped as numerous different possibilities for the area such as prehistoric, medieval, modern, far future, and more fade into view.

@Overlord775
At the end of the play, Edward and Lucy would return to their point of origin, but Edward would notice a ping pong table that no one was using, so it occurred to him that he could play for a while with her.

"Hey Lucy, you want to play ping pong" he said while pointing to the table in the distance.

The solar system finalizes its transformation. Two main planets seem to be the main attractions. One planet can be seen covered in technology, almost glistening with a chrome finish. The other, a world covered mostly in water that seems to be experiencing a mysterious surge in sea life and is radiating a strange energy. The window expands to a full portal.

"Aaand done. Grab anything you think you'll need and you'll be transported to one of those buoyant laboratories on the ocean planet and your adventure will begin. You'll still be able to keep track of anything happening outside of that world and move back and forth at will but other than that, you'll be isolated. See you on the other side."

Edgar disappears through the portal.

Dan appears on the landing dock of the laboratory. The bright sun above helps illuminate the water below revealing a veritable twister of sea life in a rainbow of colors. Edgar can be seen inside the lab through one of the windows.

A short scrawny man in a lab coat walks up to Dan. He seems a bit awkward.
"Uhh, H-Hello. I believe you're the one we sent for to help with our, ummm, situation. I'm Ezekiel."

"Nice to meet you as well. I feel much better now that you're here. You see, a few weeks ago, we detected a strange energy emission from the core of this planet and since then, life has sprung up at an alarming rate even though this place had no trace of it before. So we were sent to investigate. However, things took a turn for the worse when some of our crew were killed on their way to the core."

Ezekiel pulls out a tablet and shows a video of the previous attempt to reach the core. A team of 5 researchers with 5 armed soldiers are seen in a subterranean cave next to a large lake when suddenly what appears to be a giant snake with legs rises up from the water. The snake, almost too fast to be properly recorded by the camera spits acid, dissolving 2 of the soldiers almost instantly and scoops up and crushes one more in its maw. The snake roars and the remaining 7 run away whilst firing a volley of rounds that fail to penetrate the snake's scales. The snake does not pursue them and instead slinks back into the water.

"I was next in line to try to make it to the core but now that you're here I don't have to go down to that hellhole."

A submarine rises up from the depths and the crew begin performing maintenance and loading it with supplies for Dan's journey.

@Drite77

"Well, basically i'm not the only me, there's a real me in my Throne World and multiples mes scattered across the universes. One of the other mes has met this one boy named Ed, they spend time togheter and now they snuggles and stuff."

"So tecnically i have a boyfriend because a me has a boyfriend, but that me is not me, so i don't know if it even counts."

@Listentomyrhytm

Le works, as the two beasts fall and dissipate

Though, because of this even more of the dark spawn changes target to him, as 4 beams of shadows are shot towards him from all around him !

Also, he would see a time cooldown counting 8 seconds in his left field of eyes.

[ and don't say resistance, i'm just applying time stop resistance to everything in the world :V

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Sure my sweet cinnamon roll~"
She replies, as she gently puts an hand on his chest

"Oh... but what does your real you thinks about him?... what does she think about me?" Jane asks, being a bit reluctant to say the last part

@Overlord775
Edward blushes slightly at the compliment.

after prep and give the other paddle to lucy, he holds the ball in the palm of the free hand, throws it up at least 16 centimeters, and hits it as it falls

@Drite77

"The core has the combined emotions of all the avatars, she loves you as a sister as much as I do and Ed as a boyfriend as much as the other me does."
Lucy responds while making a smol smile.

@Oliver_de_jesus

She would wait for it to bounce once on her side of the table, then responds to the throw with a swing of her paddle and sends the ball towards the left section of Ed's field.

Jane makes a smol smile after she hears that, somewhat aliviated in hearing that.

"That is nice to hear... but strangely I don't know how to feel about that"

The inside looks approximately like this:

but is filled with equipment such as radar, sonar, infrared, and thermal monitors customized for deep sea expeditions; robotic probes; and a rack of weapons on the back wall.

The pilot of the submarine steps inside followed by Edgar.

"Quite the fine piece of work, isn't it?" Edgar says.

"Yes."
(So my phone is being weird and I can't link images so look up kirby invader armor as that would be my normal form did it change?)

"Yes."
(So my phone is being weird and I can't link images so look up kirby invader armor as that would be my normal form did it change?)
(No, you still look the same.)

Edgar takes a seat and starts inspecting some of the equipment.

"Alrighty. We're all loaded and ready to go. Just say the word and we're off." says the pilot.

"Mmmm, I don't think you'll need fingers. There should be backup available to carry your stuff for ya. But since you're ready, of we go!"

As the submarine descends and the light of the surface fades, the creatures of the deep start to become much more surreal and creepy as they have adapted strange forms accustomed to the crushing pressure and isolating darkness. The submarine docks at an underwater station 11 kilometers below the surface. Outside of the windows they can see the inside of the station and a bit further past it they see the entrance to the cave shown in the video from before. The doors open and outside there are soldiers that are much bigger than before with much more advanced armor and weaponry. The soldiers salute Dan.

"Welp. This where ya'll disembark. Godspeed." says the pilot as he salutes.

"Alright, let's a get a move on. It's a long way to the core." Edgar says as he steps out of the submarine.

One of the soldiers deploys a small hovering robot that displays a projection of the path to the core.

"Our first step is to trek through these watery subterranean caves. Major threats are amphibious creatures with large, powerful jaws capable of secreting acids and poison. We'll know we're approaching the mantle as the water begins to dry up and at that point we'll deploy the mining robots to tunnel straight to the core from what we've determined to be the safest location. However, we'll still have to deal with mole-like monsters capable of tunneling through hardened metal and withstanding continuous pressure from the crust above them. Unfortunately, information from the outer core is scarce due to interference from our target in the inner core so we'll need to stay extra sharp from that point on." explains one of the soldiers.

The expedition commences and things are off to a great start with the spears making short work of 3 snake-like monsters emerging from the water. They look surprisingly happy for giant acid-spitting snake monsters:

"Huh. Neat." says one of the soldiers.

"That makes things easy. If these things are friendly we can ride them to the mantle." says another one as he hops onto the back of one of the creatures.

@Listentomyrhytm

(Think like ability cooldown, you can't time stop em untill it's over)

@Oliver_de_jesus

Lucy makes a smug smile at scoring the point, as she then waits for his next throw.

@Drite77

"Well, if you want i could bring you to where the core is big sis."
<~<
She responds, though Jane can tell that there is something odd in her tone.

@Lou_change

As they trek deeper into the cave it sprawls out into a massive watery rocky labyrinth with monsters hiding in the shadows. A low rumbling sound fills their hearing. It's getting closer and closer. Suddenly, the ground beneath them collapses, dropping them into a huge cavern with deep water at the bottom. Above them, winged bat-like creatures swoop in attempting to grab at them.

@Lou_change

The bat creatures grab everyone and lift them out of the cavern. The snake creatures are too big to be lifted and dive under the water.

"Where are they going?" says one of the soldiers.

"There's so many hidden underwater networks in this section of the cave that almost every large pool is connected to every other pool. I'm sure they'll find their way out. Let's keep going." responds another.