• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

"Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you" It feels uncomfortable

"Where is the Boss fight when you need him?" He thought to himself because he did not know what to do.

@Paul_Frank
Upon hearing a person talk to him he turns to face them, covered in blood with a large smile he ***** his head violently to the side before saying “Hmmm... good good~, you’ve come here fully ready to end my existence as you should be, if you weren’t youd have no chance”

Castellum moves his right arm resting the Death Scythe on his shoulder, the devastation and death caused by the weapon resonating (If you can detect such things you can feel the screams of billions even trillions cry out).

"You've killed much more than just cities I see. All the more reason to stop you." Akane comments upon looking at the Death Scythe

"You don't seem afraid of having your existence ended, you're certainly a strange one. That lack of fear means I'm not going to be able to threaten you into not killing everyone, correct?" She asks walking around him, blade readied incase he attacked

Edward puts on a smile that would make anyone nervous the delicious

"UNO the card game" takes out a colored deck
And that gal is not part of said anyone, as she isn't brothered by his smile.
"Well, i was going to propose a game myself depending on your choise, but i guess we can play that."
She responds, as she then creates a rather big oak table for them to play.

[Want to do an actual UNO match ? because there's ways for us to play it online]

@Paul_Frank
“Life is an eternal struggle of weather you are the hunter or the hunted, and to fear that end is to fear life itself” Castellum says as his eyes follow the women.

“Will you be the prey or the hunter who kills the beast?” after finishing his last sentence his body begins to contort unnaturally.

Edgar, having taken his sweet time reviving people, has caught up to the killer's location.
"Looks like I made it just in time. They've definitely got a master of bloodshed on their hands. This ought to be an interesting confrontation."

"I have to ask why are you wearing two mask? I mean The Akane you see isn't a mask, she is more like a reflection. I mean I am a fragment of my former self that regrew from that." I say calmly.

@PsychoWarper

His musings make her think for a moment, realizing a sort of truth in it, albeit in a twisted way, antithetical to all that would normally be considered good. She stops circling as he contorts, and speaks.

"I'd prefer not to be the prey, and I'd assume you are the same. You didn't attack immediately, so I'll give you the one kindness here, of letting you be ready before I attack. Once you move closer, I'll assume you're ready."

“Kekekekeke” Castellum laughs as he stops contorting and moves towards the women “You are interesting, you show no fear nor pure disgust at my existence... will you give this Beast a befitting end?”

"I've been tasked with ending things like you before, and so I have no reason to fear or loathe you, it's simply my duty. But I'll give you the most fitting end I can."

Akane takes a step back, and her blade glows brighter than before

"My name is Akane, what is yours?"

"Castellum, my name is Castellum" Castellum says as he lets the Scythe drop to his side as he prepares for battle.

"Very well Castellum, let us begin."

As she says this, she swings the blade horizontally, the glowing blade shooting a slash of light forwards, severing the space in its path, as it went to slice through its target.

Castellum doesn't move, in fact he doesn't make any effort to block the attack completely ignoring it as he himself attacks the women slashing upwards with his Scythe, its attack completely ignoring the distance between them reaching her instantly.

As Castellum completely ignored her slash, Akane realized this would be more difficult than she thought. Castellum's own slash with his scythe reaches her, but doesn't seem to go through her at all, curiosuly, it seemed as if it was being stopped just shy of cutting into her flesh.

In a single moment, she was already in front of the man, her speed much higher than what it seemed initially, and her palm faced towards him, and from it streamed a torrent of energy made from mana which would swallow all in its path.

Back