• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Sure."
The megician girl say, as the dimension warps again, this time becoming a cozy, old-fashioned house.

"Is there anything in particular you want to know ?"
She asks, now sitting on an armchair.

"Thanks! You're a big help." She says as the buffs are all applied

Her expression then turns more serious, as she looks back at Naomi.

"Stay safe okay? I don't want you to get hurt."

Akane then slices the air with the blade she had drawn, space splits in front of her, letting her emerge in front of their target

@PsychoWarper

"I'm going to have to stop your wanton slaughter here okay? I'd normally ask why, but the time for pleasantries passed when you killed a whole city." She says, pointing her blade right at him

"So let's go, you don't seem like you'd shy away from a fight either."

"You too..." Naomi nods, blushing slightly as Akane goes through the portal. she uses A Place in the World to bring herself up to a tall building, several kilometers away, where she uses her enhanced sight to watch and listen to the encounter. At the same time, she's beginning her own preparations. She laces the location with invisible pocket-dimension threads, setting them to attack only Castellum while leaving Akane completely unharmed, and within her pocket world, she begins to spawn a wide variety of creatures, absorbing a large number of them in order to gain abilities she otherwise wouldn't have access to.

I watch in silence, unnoticed as I try to find out more information on the murderer and decide how to take them out.

Unnoticed by sight, perhaps. But let me tell you, Wisdom King Raphael is a hell of a drug.

Naomi sends an avatar to go interact with Dan, whom her multitude of magical senses, scanning, and information analysis abilities are able to pick up on quite easily. "Can I help you?" The avatar floats in front of him, with her arms crossed.

"I plan to help your girlfriend who actually I will explain later, but I don't currently know how to effectively end this as my analysis gives no information." I quietly explain unsurprised by this.

"Hm... Alright, if you want to help, I'd be grateful. Though, I don't think you'd stand a chance in a direct confrontation. My analysis didn't give me anything on him either, but I can tell he's incredibly powerful nonetheless."

[Did you take in consideration I scanned a mini star dream with has all powers that the original shows pre nova form]

"I appreciate your confidence in me." I say annoyed.

"Well, who are you and what should I call you? It is more than clear that you are not human."
"I'm a Meta-Being, an entity that resides in a world of higher scope than normal reality, my actual form being an abtract concept and what down here you call "Dragon"."

"And, as i've already told you, i don't have an actual name, you can call me whatever you like."

[yes i did]

"In my defense, I'm making the same assumption about myself," She holds her hands up defensively. "That's why I'm staying back and providing ranged support while Akane handles the main brunt of the fighting."

@Overlord775

"Meta-Beings, That reminds me of something maybe but it's unlikely" he thought to himself.

"I'll call you lucy, because I can't find another good name right now"

"Just to make it clear if you are an abstract being it means that you are also omnipresent and therefore almost omniscient"

[Ok just checking]

"Sorry, I am just bitter I use to be near Akane's equal." I say opening a portal that several mini star dream exit and join Akane.

"I already implied that and said I will explain later, but I have nothing better to do. So this guy named Samuel summon us to do something. I was somewhat problematic do to a desire to belong and terrible impulse control but, she and I were allies because Samuel was doing bad things. We eventually defeated Samuel and basically became gods. I decided to travel through all of the existences however planned to visit every month. Akane was hired Azreal to be a judge I believe and dated a guy named Emperor Frost a demon who was key to us winning and took a female from because Akane's sexual. You maybe wondering what we are doing here but it gets a lot more complicated." I say.

"A-ah... I see."

So she's more experienced than me... Naomi frowns to herself. I wonder what happened between her and that frost guy that would make her say yes to me...

"Oh wait." I say. "Sorry I don't understand relationships a lot but the Akane we see to day is an avatar like you and the one actually dating her except she has her own mind but she remembers the events that the original did." I explain.

@Overlord775

"First I was wondering what happened with the others summoned? And secondly. Well, I don't know if you know it, but I feel the reality through frequencies, something like a cosmic radio but when I look at the land where I was summoned, currently It sounds like they are screaming, you know what is going on since it intrigues me? "he explains the best he can

"Okay... So, this thing where a bunch of people are summoned and given powers... this has happened before, and you and akane were both from the last one?"

"This has happened so many times the total amount is beyond math and it wasn't the last one, but yes however we started with our powers and gifted many more over the event." I say.

"Alright." She holds her hand out. Not everything cast on Akane ends up cast on the machines. For one, several of the spells would be useless on a robot like ascension. For another, she doesn't quite trust Dan yet. Even so...

Multilayer Barrier
Wings of Salvation
Absolute Defense
Savior Shield

Temporal Acceleration
Void Shield
Aura of Emptiness
Void Protection

"I appreciate how easy you are make it to tell what you are thinking. Then again I have the combined knowledge of every individual part a highly advanced civilization that lasted thousands of years." I say.

[Naomi should resist mind reading just for the record]

"Right... I've got the combined knowledge of what seems to be an entire universe. Guess we're both supergeniuses, huh."

"First I was wondering what happened with the others summoned? And secondly. Well, I don't know if you know it, but I feel the reality through frequencies, something like a cosmic radio but when I look at the land where I was summoned, currently It sounds like they are screaming, you know what is going on since it intrigues me? "he explains the best he can
"To list off what is happening to each:
  • The two you meet are currently about to fight another summoned, who is a mass murderer, with another guy also joining in to help
  • Serget Regent and the guy who was with him are blowing up invaders
  • There's a guy healing people across the destroyed cities by the previously mentioned mass murder
  • There's a guy chilling in a giant pallace on Earth
  • Alex is currently in New York City, not really doing anything
  • Theodore is currently riding a monster truck across the solar system
About the screaming, i don't really know the cause, though abtract laws are overlayed on top of Earth, so that may be the reason."

@Overlord775
"Thanks, at least I don't have to worry about the land being incinerated"

"Well, lucy, what is you function as an abstract being in the reality above me? Do you have cosmic jobs?"

Last edited:
@Oliver_de_jesus

"Not really, Meta-Being spend their time creating gameboards realities, joining those of others or fighting for control over said gameboards."

The magicna respond, while creating totally normal board on the right arm of her armchair.

@Andykhang

"Wasn't talking about you when i talked about a guy destroying cities Theodore."
She replies.

@Overlord775

"oh, so boredom is the concept that is above all" he said sarcastically.

"I guess you were the one who brought us to this reality" while looking at the board

"This game has a name?"

"Very much correct, boredom is the ultimate disease."
She responds not sarcastically.

"Also, no, i wasn't the one that created this world nor know it's name, for i was brought here just like everybody else."
She explains. Also, the gamebord appears to be one of the game Shogi.

Back