• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP • Complete and Absolute Chaos II Thread

@Oliver_de_jesus

The girl nods, as the sea of lava starts warping, it's fabric changing and twinsting, as a really bring light envelops the dimension.

Once the light fades, you find yourself in a giant baseball ground, standing in the batting position, meanwhile in front of him on the pitcher position he would see the magician girl, now wearing appropriate spots clothes.

"Are you ready ?"
She asks.

While arguing with Shizue, one of Naomi's self-replicating avatars gets the bright idea to fundamentally alter the existence of the world. What could go wrong?

With a bit of fiddling, Naomi implements a set of laws and information on the planet, and more specifically, on people. All of humanity (PCs aside, most likely) have their souls fundamentally altered without their noticing... at first. With this modification, these humans gain the ability to gain experience, statistics, and abilities as if it were a video game.

Humans that were revived or healed by Edgar got a small but consequential boost to Luck and other related stats as a byproduct of his influence.

"Then I am right. You haven't been on a date, and probably never will at this rate. But that's okay as long as you're happy with that, master. Now I'll go clean toilet. Bye."

"Oh, here we are at Saturn at last, thank you Mr. Space Whale."

Hitching a ride on the back of a giant Space Whale, we warp from Uranus to Saturn at a leasurely pace, while the comment all gawk about how chubby the whale is. After reaching Saturn close to its ring, I gently disengage the truck from his back ,and wave goodbye. As if greeted back, the whale make a low howl, vibrating the entire space, before disappearing into the void.

"Well, that was an unexpected guest we have met there isn't it? We now have reached Saturn at last."

As usual, I throw the bag of dirt at the planet itself, but instead of just drifting, I directed the truck onto one of the giant rock on it ring, and landed on it.

"Now, we all know that Saturn is the most famous for it ring, as such here is something we can do, that we can't on that stinking old Uranus: Drive around the ring of Saturn and make a full lap at it! Now watch as I make a ring around the rosie Saturn!"

I then began to jump from one asteroid to another, making 3D manouvering as I drive one lap on Saturn ring

"Yes" Edward stands on the left side.
"Alrighty."

The magician girl responds, as she spawns a baseball-size black hole in her right hand.
Normally, a black hole this size would have the mass of multiple Earths, but this one's mass is much, much smaller thanks to her having lowered it's Schwarzschild radius.

"Here it comes !"
She tell him, as she windups and then throws the "baseball" at Ed, doing a two-seam fastball.

@Overlord775
Because of the pitch that Edward saw, he let the ball pass him, it was probably a bad call, although that kind of movement in baseball is used primarily to cause a stricker.(it always caused me strick due to that movement >.>)

@ZephyrosOmega

"Okay then let's get going. Time to hopefully save people then."

She brings both of them to the last city they had experienced wanton slaughter and then turns back to her companion.

"How did you want to stop them by the way?"

Because of the pitch that Edward saw, he let the ball pass him, it was probably a bad call, although that kind of movement in baseball is used primarily to cause a stricker.(it always caused me strick due to that movement >.>)
The black fizzles out of exisance as soon as it passes him.

"Uhhh, what's wrong ? Why didn't you hit it ?"
The girl asks, very much confused to see Edward just letting the ball pass by.

"That move, you used the move That always causes Strick on me, basically if I had tried to give it to it. It would be a bad idea, since I always miscalculate when someone uses that on me so it is a Strick anyway (Yep, mostly when they always use that, I failed trying to hit it) "

"You can ask me as many questions as you want."
The girl responds, as she moves from the pitcher position to where Ed is.

"Oh well, may I know what makes me interesting in front of you? And will you ask me to do you a favor after helping me or because you are bored?" I ask looking at her.

@WHY

"I- wh- but-" Naomi stutters as her maid leaves. "We don't even have one of those... I'm literally a slime girl without bodily functions..."

@Paul

"Oh, you know... probably murder him... or otherwise incapacitate him... Boring stuff like that, really."

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Well, your quest to complete the list of your deceased friend interests me. Also i'm mostly helping you just to pass time, as i'm a meta-being and i will litterally stop existing if i get too bored."
She explains.

741.png

Naomis' expression is thus something like this. Shizue can even see the mathematical figures popping up around her.

"Jumping straight to violence huh, alright then." Akane comments

"Do you have any plans for this fight then, or were we just going to go in guns blazing?"

@Overlord775

"Ok" he said

"Man, then the concept of boredom is something that even the gods are affected by" Edward himself thinks, after being helped by his new friend, and after hitting a black hole, they would continue with the next mission (without ideas for continue Astronomical baseball)

"Well..."

She uses one of her ultimate skills, Wisdom King Raphael, to have a look at the murderer. She analyzes his powers and abilities, and then frowns as she encounters something that even her skill can't view. Upon completion of what she can analyze, she turns back to Akane, relaying his powers to her.

"Error" Nova says.

"I wish I was surprised by this but I had to try." I say annoyed. "Whatever I will use cybernetics to reintroduce order later."

"Hmm, a direct assault is probably the best option. Or, rather, I can head into close quarters and you can sit back and attack from afar. Does that sound reasonable, or did you have any other ideas?"

"If you think you'll be okay, then that's probably a good idea. I'm better at ranged support anyway."

To prove her point, she flicks her wrist, summoning a series of shimmering threads.

"Ok" he said

"Man, then the concept of boredom is something that even the gods are affected by" Edward himself thinks, after being helped by his new friend, and after hitting a black hole, they would continue with the next mission (without ideas for continue Astronomical baseball)
"So, what do you want to do next ?"
The girl asks while eating a slice of "Pizza", coming from a floating box she has spawned into existance.

"I'd like to think I can handle myself in a fight, yeah." She says

"In that case, it seems like you're ready, so how did you wanna start this? Did you want me to walk up and confront them, maybe exchange a few words first, or did you just want to start out with full aggression?"

"Full aggression might be safer..." She frowns. "I don't like the idea of not giving people the chance to explain, but he's killed too many people already."

@Overlord775
Eat a slice of pizza.

“Well removing the parts that I think it is better not to do because it would greatly alter the economy of the entire planet, such as improving Latin America or that as such I do not necessarily have to accelerate the process such as winning the lottery. "

"Time travel is apparently illegal"

"Buy the moon too"

"I think we're done for today" (the truth is that I have no more ideas)

"Although can you tell me more about yourself?"

Akane thinks for a moment, and shrugs, drawing a massive shining claymore and resting it on her shoulders.

"I guess you have a point, if he's killed that many, he might not be willing to give an explanation." She says, agreeing.

"He's not far now, so let's go to him, and you get in position somewhere at range I guess."

"Alright. I'll stay a few kilometers away and provide support from a distance. Healing too, if you should end up needing it. Speaking of..."

Multilayer Barrier
Multidimensional Barrier

Ascension
Dark Ascension
Wings of Salvation
Absolute Defense
Internal Balance
Savior Shield
Knowing Weakness
Combat Knowledge
Learning
Temporal Knowledge

Temporal Acceleration
Void Shield
Aura of Emptiness
Void Protection

Naomi applies a slew of buffs to both herself and Akane. "There! Much more protection."

Last edited:
Back