• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Demiurge hands his ass to him in overall strategy, both Albedo and Demiurge are leagues more intelligent

The Princess in the Kingdom is more intelligent

He didn't even know what runecrafting even was until he was told and found Godo(I think that's what his name was) and can't do it on his own

Like I said, Ainz's Intelligence lies in PvP, as a ruler he literally spies on Jircniv JUST so he can figure out how to rule good, and literally reads books and practices in a ******* mirror so he can rule better

Oh, and Rubedo if we're talking sheer uncontested power.
Was speaking only on power/APwise
Intelligence is really not Suzuki Satoru's/Ainz's most prominent thing and that's great about him lol

yOOAA9.IMG-6464.jpg

idk why anos is here
Cid passively gets stronger, and seemingly does new stuff every volume cough cough atomic sword.

As for Subaru, he is weak in comparison to those around, but when it comes to random/unexplainable situations he is a pro by now. And Arc 7-8 Subaru is arguably even smarter now

I just think Ainz's wincons work better here
Rimuru gets bullied then Ainz ggs Reinhard

Edit: remember I already talked about it in length and voted ainz

Well, Reinharderdaddy gonna use his EE attack, and gonna 187 Rimuru, because he can't escape due to being a AoE.

For Ainz, he have layered something that kills Rimuru or something.
No, Rimuru stomps Ainz, it's Reinhard that bodies the slime so Ainz just wins

Well, Reinharderdaddy gonna use his EE attack, and gonna 187 Rimuru, because he can't escape due to being a AoE.

For Ainz, he have layered something that kills Rimuru or something.
Whats stopping rimuru from making a clone (Gluttony)
And just RE and resist the EE attack

To reiterate a long thread: Rimuru dies to Reinhard swinging Reid as he lacks Low-Godly Regeneration in his slime key.

Ainz has beaten Reinnard like 4 times at this point including with no prep or prior knowledge because SOME people won't leave the matchup alone. To sum it up, Ainz camps him out after deathing him. And steals all of his shit after the first death, including Reid

Its literally what he did tackle hinata who also used or tried using EE
Which takes time and doesn't turn an entire area into nothing.

Hint hint, Reid is instant and turns the area into nothing.

Oh, and Rimuru doesn't have EE resistance in Slime Key.

low godly regen is the problem huh???
Alright that's fine, wait for like 13 hours or so
Which takes time and doesn't turn an entire area into nothing.

Hint hint, Reid is instant and turns the area into nothing.

Oh, and Rimuru doesn't have EE resistance in Slime Key.

Ainz has beaten Reinnard like 4 times at this point including with no prep or prior knowledge because SOME people won't leave the matchup alone.
🤓acshually people seem to FINALLY have let go of this matchup

The most funny thing is that yeah, anime Rimuru is just in the middle of them lmao

It shouldn't, cause it happened before.

It did not go well, who it did not go well for I'll let you figure out
I think Ainz should still have instant gain wincons, given that Ainz's layered haxes haven't passed the hax evaluation thread yet, and Adalman goes straight for his broken ee (first key) if his opponent is more skilled at magic, but since I don't know anything about Ainz, I'm not sure what he usually does or can do. (I guess, it must time to watch Overlord)

I think Ainz should still have instant gain wincons, given that Ainz's layered haxes haven't passed the hax evaluation thread yet, and Adalman goes straight for his broken ee if his opponent is more skilled at magic, but since I don't know anything about Ainz, I'm not sure what he usually does or can do. (I guess, it must time to watch Overlord)
Uh, all of Ainz's haxes that are acclible have been passed I literally did it myself, only thing that hasn't been passed is the mind Manipulation resistance layer because I haven't bothered to grab the crap for it yet!

But it didn't go well for Ainz because Adalman just so happens to start with something Ainz can't deal with and that he gets killed by, while the only thing Notable of Ainz's that isn't resisted is Reality Slash which cuts an unknown depth.

Also, watching Overlord isn't quite getting the full picture, you'd wonder where the hell the layers come from if you just watched the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back