• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tensura Upgrade for forgotten abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
I am too lazy to actually construct a formal thread that is neatly arranged but...let's get to it

Chloe

Dimensional storage
Chloe infinite prison stores in her energy and thus she is able to utilize it very soon
Age Manipulation
Chloe can adjust her age between being a kid to an adult version of herself

Rimuru and Charybdis​

Low Godly Regeneration
The veldora off shoot was completely annhillated by Milim magic, But it wad confirmed that It would come back from that state in no time if left alone , leading to the monster being Low godly in regen/Resurrection rather than 'High' as it could come back after having its physical body completely wiped out of existence

Aspect Type 5 and Nigh-omnipresence for Veldanava (True dragon key) and grandbell​

True Dragon Veldanava Nep, aside disappearing from reality it was also released from fate then becoming the world as well(he have no fate), as seen on how he is going to automatically be aware of certain events.
So they are released from fate, life and death, have no soul and aren't no longer "Real", they are also not part of the story

Nep 2 try out

Last time, it was ingested not to be Nep for reasons such as being everything wouldn't count, but his TD key is described to not be real, but this time, it's called a consciousness that is everything and not (everything)- The one who is alone, after describing how there's an "everything", Which includes nothing.

Spiritual lifeform physiology​

For slime rimuru, since he can just do it, as he can transform into a spirit like ifrit, casting Away his physical body
Or probably just get AE1 and MGR

Edit:.ultimate skill users additional resistance to fusion and explosion manip by resisting this

Last edited:
I am too lazy to actually construct a formal thread that is neatly arranged but...let's get to it

Chloe

Dimensional storage
Chloe infinite prison stores in her energy and thus she is able to utilize it very soon
Age Manipulation
agree

Rimuru and Charybdis​

Low Godly Regeneration
The veldora off shoot was completely annhillated by Milim magic, But it wad confirmed that It would come back from that state in no time if left alone , leading to the monster being Low godly in regen/Resurrection rather than 'High' as it could come back after having its physical body completely wiped out of existence
agree

Aspect Type 5 and Nigh-omnipresence for Veldanava (True dragon key) and grandbell​

True Dragon Veldanava Nep, aside disappearing from reality it was also released from fate then becoming the world as well(he have no fate), as seen on how he is going to automatically be aware of certain events.
So they are released from fate, life and death, have no soul and aren't no longer "Real"
neutral

Spiritual lifeform physiology​

For slime rimuru, since he can just do it, as he can transform into a spirit like ifrit, casting Away his physical body
obvious enough agree

Dimensional storage
Age Manipulation
sure
Low Godly Regeneration
it could come back after having its physical body completely wiped out of existence
scans? cuz i am not much informed bout this.
So they are released from fate, life and death, have no soul and aren't no longer "Real"
same scan ? also releasing from fate would give ur reesistance to fate

Edit:.ultimate skill users additional resistance to fusion and explosion manip by resisting this
looks good

Type 5 aspect, you need to prove they need fate to maintain existence, otherwise it's just the ability to resist fate (acau4 or something).

Regarding NEP2, I disagree, existing alone does not mean you lack it. In addition, being more empty than nothing only adds layers NEP1. The reason is because NEP2 is emptier than the concept of nothingness while being emptier than nothingness does not mean you are emptier than the concept itself.

Fine with the rest.

I think the changes seem fine. On Nonexistent Physiology type 2, I think you had better arguments in this thread. Since this thread has Nonexistent Physiology being valid in the verse, then from Veldananva having nonduality type 2, I can see Nonexistent Physiology type 2 as valid given that Nonexistent Physiology type 2 is just transdual/nondual nonexistence.

I think the changes seem fine. On Nonexistent Physiology type 2, I think you had better arguments in this thread. Since this thread has Nonexistent Physiology being valid in the verse, then from Veldananva having nonduality type 2, I can see Nonexistent Physiology type 2 as valid given that Nonexistent Physiology type 2 is just transdual/nondual nonexistence.
Agree with ^

to summarize Elizhaa thoughts, what he or she is trying to say is that since there's a duality between light and darkness and whatever both GS represents, which include holy-demonic, void and the opposite, light and darkness etc, and Veld being ND from that in additions to his normal nep, this explains type 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back