• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikudou Madara Uciha vs 7th Hokage (8/11/0)

You're right, but what I'm saying is that the Madara we're arguing about is equal to Naruto because his limbo clones were equal to Naruto's clones. Okay, so on that basis, if this same Naruto goes into Baryon Mode, he would be at least equal to Kaguya and so he would be way above Madara and would kill him in the same way Guy almost did but in this situation, Naruto would succeed.
and like I said, naruto does not have the time to do this, Madara has the regen to survive. The gap between the two is not as large as you think. naruto and Sasuke who just argued is comparable to Madara both tanked Attacks from Kaguya without turning into paste.
your also forgetting that Baryon Mode constantly gets weaker over time. The GAP is not large enough in their AP for Naruto kill Madara in the time he is given. and that AP gap will continue to shrink every second.

and like I said, naruto does not have the time to do this, Madara has the regen to survive. The gap between the two is not as large as you think. naruto and Sasuke who just argued is comparable to Madara both tanked Attacks from Kaguya without turning into paste.
your also forgetting that Baryon Mode constantly gets weaker over time. The GAP is not large enough in their AP for Naruto kill Madara in the time he is given. ad that AP gap will continue to shrink every second.
With Night Guy, who is only Moon Level, Madara was left with half his body gone. Meanwhile, Kaguya who is Moon Level+, who Baryon Mode Naruto is at least equal to. The damage Madara took from Night Guy was just one hit, but Baryon Mode Naruto can spam a stronger version of that, it doesn't matter Naruto will get weaker if Madara is already dead by time that happens.

the Madara that Guy fought is like 6-A. This isn't the same Madara.
Naruto is stronger than Madara more than Guy is stronger than Madara
Madara thinks and the infinite tsukuyomi is initiated. So what is naruto gonna do then? I'm pretty sure the infinite tsukuyomi effects everyone of the planet regardless of what they do, unless they have a rinnegan like sasuke, but naruto doesn't have that, let's say that he doesn't lose if he has his eyes closed, then is he gonna fight madara the entire time without vision? And madara can do izanami to win, it's instant gg too if he can't beat naruto hand to hand.
Proof he can just do that? And yeah he can fight without vision. If Madara and Kabuto could do that, Naruto would be more than capable of doing it with a vastly superior form of sage mode. Limbo clones wouldn't even be a problem since he can't see them anyways, he just sensed them in the battle. And Madara isn't shown to know Izanami
That's true, but then madara can just use it like regular genjutsu.
Again, is there any proof he can do that? And proof it would work on Naruto if used as a regular genjutsu? Rinnegan Sasuke after all couldn't put Naruto in a genjutsu.
your also forgetting that Baryon Mode constantly gets weaker over time. The GAP is not large enough in their AP for Naruto kill Madara in the time he is given. and that AP gap will continue to shrink every second.
Does Baryon Mode give him a speed buff despite it normally being speed equalized, or are all forms and buffs considered to not buff speed? Also when did Naruto and Sasuke actually tank her attacks head on?

In the first few seconds his brain will be turned into paste.

Meanwhile, Kaguya who is Moon Level+,
who both naruto and Sasuke fought and survived attacks from who are = Madara
The damage Madara took from Night Guy was just one hit, but Baryon Mode Naruto can spam a stronger version of that
you would have to prove the gap is that large, it isn't.

also Baryon naruto Isnt Moon Level+, his just at least Moon level.

If Naruto co can survive attacks from a Moon level+ Character, Madara will be fine with an At least Moon level character.

If Naruto co can survive attacks from a Moon level+ Character, Madara will be fine with an At least Moon level character.
I'm not saying Naruto's gonna one shot him, all I'm saying is that in the same way Guy was gonna kill Madara because he was stronger than him, Naruto would do the same but with more stamina than Guy. So it'll take more than one hit, doesn't matter, cause Naruto can launch multiple of those night guy hits basically. Also it says at least Moon Level, so he can be above that which he is for the reasons I stated before unless someone has an argument why he isn't.

Again, is there any proof he can do that? And proof it would work on Naruto if used as a regular genjutsu? Rinnegan Sasuke after all couldn't put Naruto in a genjutsu.
Yes, he can do that, he used it on Obito like regular genjutsu.
Technically Sasuke can take a peak inside Naruto and put Kurama and later Naruto under Genjutsu but he doesn't do that for some reasons.
Also, don't compare IT to Sasuke's Genjutsu, we don't have any proof that Sasuke has such strong Genjutsu.

Again, when did Kaguya directly hit them? I know she hit Sasuke's Susanoo, but that wasn't actually him and has higher durability than himself anyways.

At least Moon level doesn't mean Moon level. It has an ambiguous upper limit, so it can be higher than Kaguya.
Yes, he can do that, he used it on Obito like regular genjutsu.
Technically Sasuke can take a peak inside Naruto and put Kurama and later Naruto under Genjutsu but he doesn't do that for some reasons.
Also, don't compare IT to Sasuke's Genjutsu, we don't have any proof that Sasuke has such strong Genjutsu.
That wasn't even a rinne sharingan. That's just Madara's genjutsu.

Maybe because he can't?
main-qimg-f1b49fd1d3f51b172477bc348232a179

And considering Adult Naruto and Sasuke are considered equals, it doesn't make sense for Sasuke to be able to instant genjutsu gg Naruto in a fight at any time.

That wasn't even a rinne sharingan. That's just Madara's genjutsu.
That was IT, Madara used Gedo's power.
Maybe because he can't?
main-qimg-f1b49fd1d3f51b172477bc348232a179

And considering Adult Naruto and Sasuke are considered equals, it doesn't make sense for Sasuke to be able to instant genjutsu gg Naruto in a fight at any time.
He can actually, MS users can look inside the Jinchuriki and mind hax the beast, even Obito did that and his Genjutsu is fodder compared to Rinnegan Sasuke.
Being equal doesn't prevent Genjutsu, that's not how it works.
Also, we won't rate Sasuke's Genjutsu above IT just from a single statement.

That was IT, Madara used Gedo's power.

He can actually, MS users can look inside the Jinchuriki and mind hax the beast, even Obito did that and his Genjutsu is fodder compared to Rinnegan Sasuke.
Being equal doesn't prevent Genjutsu, that's not how it works.
Also, we won't rate Sasuke's Genjutsu above IT just from a single statement.
Ok, but still, Naruto won't get caught in it in the first place.

I mean because Naruto has six paths chakra that might provide genjutsu resistance, it would explain why Naruto never got caught in genjutsu after getting it.

But they're not rivals if Sasuke could beat Naruto every time in one move.

It's good support for the possibility of Naruto not being caught by IT, because Naruto and Sasuke being rival warriors
main-qimg-8a84983b4490905e85848fefc38ad357

suggests if they fought it'd be a stalemate so if the possible 'strongest genjutsu user' can't beat Adult Naruto with just genjutsu, it's possible Naruto won't get caught by IT. And there are the counters I suggested already, closing his eyes or using the Kurama Avatar.

Hmmmmm im still deciding, too many things to take into consideration, such as Madara having elemental affinity advantage on Naruto, after all fire beats wind.
Bruh naruto knows and mastered all nature transformations as a side effect of six paths sage mode, and he has biju kekkei gnkai as well, in fact, same with madara.

Bruh naruto knows and mastered all nature transformations as a side effect of six paths sage mode, and he has biju kekkei gnkai as well, in fact, same with madara.
Well i mean kinda but, Madara does have Big Wood Release Style like his buddy Hashirama, so im still not certain, il ponder on it then come back with an answer.

Well i mean kinda but, Madara does have Big Wood Release Style like his buddy Hashirama, so im still not certain, il ponder on it then come back with an answer.
He'll use the same lava jutsu he used to chop down the entire god tree in one hit. You would have to argue Madara's wood jutsu will be bigger and have more durability than the god tree lol

GIANT CRAB GENJUTSU: Am I a joke to you?

also Sasuke had to shield Naruto with his Susanoo to Protect him from it.
Naruto with Kurama in there to break him out couldn't do it but Sakura could...sounds like an outlier to me

He didn't try blocking it himself or closing his eyes, he was just going to out in broad daylight (or moonlight I suppose), and maybe direct exposure could put him in, but not if he shielded himself from it.

Its not like naruto forgot how to use all his war abilities its just everybody he fights in boruto either absorbs and shoots his attack back or literally shrinks it. He still has his abilities post war
spammed clones vs toneri
lava style vs delta
biju bomb vs momoshiki

Hey I realized this thread kinda died but should it be added? I'm pretty sure the arguments against Naruto don't remove the votes, as it mainly comes down to Naruto not having an AP advantage, which I'm not sure is true with the 399 exaton upgrade (I don't believe staff has agreed it applies to Madara, although if it does, there's still the ways Naruto can buff himself various people have brought up), and Naruto likely not using abilities that would net him the win, which is too subjective to devalidfy the votes. And Madara starting with IT is also subjective so yeah. And grace was over before the 9th vote for Madara came iirc.

Doesn't the profile in this site put Hokage naruto FAR stronger than toneri, and his teen self is scalled to just stronger than toneri ?

Also naruto is the walking hax resistance, he can bypass gudoudama and anything Madara can give him off

So I'll vote to naruto

Doesn't the profile in this site put Hokage naruto FAR stronger than toneri, and his teen self is scalled to just stronger than toneri ?

Also naruto is the walking hax resistance, he can bypass gudoudama and anything Madara can give him off

So I'll vote to naruto
Lol I actually gave the same argument once but I heard that was just a mistake on the part of the person that added it.

But I agree.

Lol I actually gave the same argument once but I heard that was just a mistake on the part of the person that added it.

But I agree.
It's just don't make sense that the time skip around ten years didn't do anything about it

While bsm naruto can show the feats that better than most of Shippuden has without spsm mode

In profile, his Hokage spsm speed also stated faster than his previous spsm form (great war) if we talks about "mistake"

It's just don't make sense that the time skip around ten years didn't do anything about it

While bsm naruto can show the feats that better than most of Shippuden has without spsm mode

In profile, his Hokage spsm speed also stated faster than his previous spsm form (great war) if we talks about "mistake"
Sigh I know. Doesn't have the "feats" supposedly.

Not sure what u mean

Huh yeah that's weird, since apparently Naruto dodging Delta's light beams was removed for some reason, so that has to be referring to his Teen self. So...confusion.

Sigh I know. Doesn't have the "feats" supposedly.
This wiki actually isn't not that strict, i find it funny because I rarely go to the hst battle and see argument like those people input talking about "how" Strict this wiki are

But i can expect the crt for the cross scalling between naruto and boruto
Not sure what u mean
Since their moon lv is scalled from toneri feats, i'm not saying the last naruto is stronger than any Shippuden character
Huh yeah that's weird, since apparently Naruto dodging Delta's light beams was removed for some reason, so that has to be referring to his Teen self. So...confusion.
It's referring to his teen spsm self tho, and it's still there after the revision, this is the same reason why this thread has speed equalized applied on it

This wiki actually isn't not that strict, i find it funny because I rarely go to the hst battle and see argument like those people input talking about "how" Strict this wiki are

But i can expect the crt for the cross scalling between naruto and boruto

Since their moon lv is scalled from toneri feats, i'm not saying the last naruto is stronger than any Shippuden character

It's referring to his teen spsm self tho, and it's still there after the revision, this is the same reason why this thread has speed equalized applied on it
Ig Naruto's different for some reason.

Oh there are already so many

I mean...I kinda think The Last Naruto is stronger than any Shippuden character. Not in BSM, but if he went SPSM.

Fair enough

Naruto wins
Naruto(50 percent chakra without ninjutsu)~Momoshiki(fused with kinshiki) who kaguya 'feared' which even lowballing would make them relative to kaguya who's >Madara off Sasukes statement and common sense
I'm assuming this post doesn't include baryon mode otherwise it's a blatant stomp

Naruto wins
Naruto(50 percent chakra without ninjutsu)~Momoshiki(fused with kinshiki) who kaguya 'feared' which even lowballing would make them relative to kaguya who's >Madara off Sasukes statement and common sense
I'm assuming this post doesn't include baryon mode otherwise it's a blatant stomp
The match has already been added, and though I agree that scaling isn't accepted atm for vs battles.

Back