• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Restored Final Dragon Ball GT/Non-Canon Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I have to ask;

In the final episode with the Universal Spirit Bomb, when everyone in the universe is asked to raise their hands, we see the energy bubbles generated by them traveling throughout the entire universe and reaching Earth in a matter of seconds - and Pan and Oob manage to perceive them (Videl also does, but that'd be an outlier):

https://youtu.be/zDbdXOB3pbc?t=243

Can this speed feat be calculated?

Well if everyone is in agreement then I don't really have anything left to say on that topic. But if Gogeta is 3-A then Omega Shenron surviving his final attack should also be a valid durability feat imo.

Okay. So is anybody experienced willing to apply the changes?

WindGodAcheron said:
One thing I have to ask;
Rough calc assuming diameter of the universe and the timeframe of roughly one min counted from the moment we see people raising their hands to when we see them reach earth yields 48.922 Quadrillion times the speed of light.

This also does happen back in the buu saga with characters percieving the energy before it leaves earth to reach the Kaio realm.

Though I suggest getting someone to make a blog detailing the context to better evaluate and decide wether or not it could be used.

In the Dragon Ball World there are no Stone Walls nor Glass Cannons sans frail char. such as Ghost Raichi and Babidi. If a good chi user character has a specific Durability feat then it scales to Attack Potency or viceversa [See Manga Super Perfect Cell], which means:

Super Ying Xing Long, Maybe SS4 Goku Dragon Fist combined with the 10x Kamehameha becomes Universe level.

Super 17 / Shadow Dragon Saga SS4 Goku, Post 10x Kamehameha Absorption Super 17, True Form Si Xing Long, Ying Xing Long, and SS4 Vegeta becomes At least Multi-Galaxy level.

Note: Made some changes to this comment.

GT God Goku is unquantifiable due to being featless, although I guess you could say he might be at least as strong as Omega due to being merged with all the Dragon Balls, but even then that'd be speculation.

Goku's Dragon Fist, maybe, but that was actually a Dragon Fist combined with the 10x Kamehameha, and it didn't have the same effect as the Big Bang KHH.

I think these suggestions should be run through everyone else first.

Antvasima said:
Okay. So is anybody experienced willing to apply the changes?
I'd like to but in dragon ball durability feats also scales to ap.

Not necessarily, unless Saiyan Saga Vegeta has the same AP as a Spirit Bomb and a Kaioken x4 Kamehameha combined.

Though, Saiyans are exceptions to the rule due to their incredible durability

Kaioken x4 kamehameha was just 33% more powerful than his own Galick Gun, so he had comparable AP.

Anyway, at least 3-B or 3-B+ could work as a middle ground.

AKM sama said:
Anyway, at least 3-B or 3-B+ could work as a middle ground.
I already suggested that Super 17 / Shadow Dragon Saga SS4 Goku, Post 10x Kamehameha Absorption Super 17, True Form Si Xing Long, Ying Xing Long, and SS4 Vegeta as at least Multi-Galaxy level, but if Multi-Galaxy level+ is decided instead then Post Second Training Hero, SS4 Baby Saga Goku, Golden Great Ape Baby and San Xing Long becomes at least Multi-Galaxy level, not anyone else.

Even then, he clearly survived a Big Bang Kamehameha from Gogeta. That can't be interpreted as anything but a 3-A durability feat, although a last resort one that makes him expel the Dragon Balls.

He can reabsorb them and restore his energy, though.

It is possible that SS4 Gogeta didn't go all out as he literally toyed with Omega throughout the whole fight. He used it once as an attempt to mostly humiliate Omega, but then the second one was easily serious and was going to obliterate him. But then again, Big Bang Kamehameha times 100 is still the strongest attack of a solid 3-A character. I'm leaning towards Omega's durability and Universal Spirit Bomb scaling as well, but if anything, there's no reason not for his durability to be likely 3-A.

DarkDragon, i already applied that stuff. We are now discussing to upgrade his ap and those below him.

Oh okay, in that case, I'm pretty neutral but that last scaling list above looks pretty good.

DragonEmperor23 said:
So what's the original feat or the scaling chain for the + to come from?
It's AKM suggestion from likely that Syn Shenron/Yi Xing Long did not became that much stronger from absorbing the Dragon Balls, through he overwhelmed both SS4 Goku and Vegeta even if missing all of the dragon balls.

By absorbing the dragonballs Shenlon completely outclassed Goku, if that wasn't the case they wouldn't have resorted to fusion in the first place.

The only thing that might remotely justify scaling is Goku harming him with the dragonfist, but we know the tecnique can harm opponents far out of Goku's league.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Where does the 3-B rating come from for Syn?
Because Syn Shenron/Yi Xing Long is far stronger than GT Base Kid Goku, who was initially comparable because he later became stronger through training to Kid Buu and his SS3 Buu Saga self, who shaked the Afterlife. Is the strongest Shadow Dragon, who has the most negative energy and Popo said that a Complete Shadow Dragon can easily destroys galaxies.

Anybody stronger than Baby Saga SS1 Goku who is 3-C+ via being 40x stronger than his base will be 3-B. This is the scaling for his Baby Saga base form.

Baby Saga Base Goku > Base General Rilldo > Anime Kid Buu ~ Toei SS3 Goku = 191 Zetatons.

Peter1129 said:
Also didn't Syn Shenron say he became 10x stronger after absorbing the Dragon Balls to become Omega Shenron?
I seemingly only heard it in a databook.

> It is possible that SS4 Gogeta didn't go all out as he literally toyed with Omega throughout the whole fight

Fairly popular misconception.

Gogeta only toyed with him in order to get him to use the Minus Energy Power Ball. After that had been dealt with, he went all-out with his Big Bang Kamehameha right off the bat. He said it himself that he'd now send Omega to the Other World.

Kep is right, also due to dura being given to ap for Super Ying Xing Long and Peter found statement it's possible that his previous form and those comparable [as i already displayed in my previous comments] are 3-B+ or at least 3-B.

It's really a little wonky, Gogeta was roflstomping Omega Shenron while holding back, but when he decided to kill him he survived his big bang kamehameha, though Gogeta said that one more will definitely kill him. I am neutral with whatever is decided.

Peter1129 said:
Wait why would his base form Syn Shenron be 3-B+? Wouldn't they just be at least 3-B?
If Omega ap is scaled to baseline 3-A and is divided by 10, what results from that may be at least 3-B or 3-B+. It depends if it reaches the value for a +.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back