• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT Immortalities Evil Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your suggestions. For the bringing disorder to nature, elder kaioshin mentions that the dragon ball are like "cosmic cheat codes" and can hurl the cosmos order into chaos. So this should possibly warrant chaos manipulation, the power of disorter opposed to order.
That was immortality, there is also Chaos/Law hax from @Borutonarutodebunked which no staff comment on it
Limited makes the most sense here, I agree it is not combat applicable.

Limited makes the most sense here, I agree it is not combat applicable.
Also, did you look at the counterarguments or did you only see the Omega part?

In fact, you would have to eliminate all the negative energy that is caused by the excess spheres to defeat the evil dragons (so that they can return to what they were before), killing just one will not help, as they are made of energy and evil energy. can bring them back, like case that happened with 4 sphere, right here it is mentioned that you need to purify the evil energy to end it

Goku at the end of episode 63 had to use genki dama to purify all negative energy (it was said that it is the only way to kill evil dragons), purifying all evil energy.

Could I come again, bro?

Type 4 Immortality requires that the user can resurrect/reincarnate indefinitely. However, Nuova Shenron was only able to return to life because Omega Shenron restored life to his Dragon Ball with his Negative Energy. This is a Resurrection feat for Omega Shenron, not an Immortality feat for Nuova Shenron.

I don't even understand what the hell you guys arguing anymore, isn't the immortality is done??, what left is Chaos/Law hax from @Borutonarutodebunked scans
no, because the immortality feat for nuova seens like it is more of a resurrection feat for omega shenron, and the the type 8 seens non combat aplicable instead of a combat aplicable one like luffy is suggesting, btw Chaos/Law hax is really not part of the thread at all, it is so separated from the op in everything that it would need its own thread

no, because the immortality feat for nuova seens like it is more of a resurrection feat for omega shenron, and the the type 8 seens non combat aplicable instead of a combat aplicable one like luffy is suggesting, btw Chaos/Law hax is really not part of the thread at all, it is so separated from the op in everything that it would need its own thread
Isn't that what most people agreed for, non-combat applicable type 8 for Evil Dragon and resurrection feat for type 4. Well the Chaos and Law hax for different thread is fine, what still remain???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back