• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Restored Final Dragon Ball GT/Non-Canon Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... Straight up 3-A Omega Shenron ? I mean technically Post-2nd Training Hero would scale considering he outright destroyed Omega as a SSJ while SSJ4 Gogeta couldn't with a blast far stronger than the Condensed Minus Energy Ball ... But Omega being outright 3-A ?

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
I actually like that question.
Before anything else, John, what does that even have to do with this unrelated thread?
The way he was mentioning of how Super Buu was being arrogant when he stated that he is more powerful than Super Gogeta, it pretty much the same thing what Beyondergod stated under his statement section of that wiki.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Wait... Straight up 3-A Omega Shenron ? I mean technically Post-2nd Training Hero would scale considering he outright destroyed Omega as a SSJ while SSJ4 Gogeta couldn't with a blast far stronger than the Condensed Minus Energy Ball ... But Omega being outright 3-A ?
Yeah, it was because Omega survived Gogeta's Big Bang Kamehameha x 100, albeit barely.

Gogeta even calls it "an impressive feat".

And Dura = AP in DB.

Holy Crap... That would mean SSJ1 Hero is stronger than Serious Power [Not sure if he stated he used Full Power, for conservative sake I'll assume he definitely was serious when putting the Kamehameha on him] SSJ4 Gogeta's x100 Big-Bang Kamehameha... Jesus I didn't know how busted he was until now.

It seems agreeable.

JohnCenaNation said:
The way he was mentioning of how Super Buu was being arrogant when he stated that he is more powerful than Super Gogeta, it pretty much the same thing what Beyondergod stated under his statement section of that wiki.
Perhaps because it's a legitimate point against what you said...? Hard to fathom I know.

wtf...is this discussion...we had already establish this and then it just bombarded...smfh. This is a derail and actually should just be closed. Why? Not related to bloody GT.

Because it is implied that GT Goku is stronger than GT Vegeta until the Super 17 / Shadow Dragon Saga where they were fairly equal, SS Vegeta during the Baby Saga is comparable if not slightly stronger than Base Goku, after the Baby Arc Vegeta heavily trained because he realized he was far below him. The reason why Baby became so strong with Vegeta's body because he was the perfect host for him since he is a royal Saiyan, and the person he despised the most for being the son of the one that lead the death of the Tsufuru.

JohnCenaNation derailed this thread and he was given warning before, so i will close the thread and i will apply what was decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back