• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball GT Immortalities Evil Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
............i will stop talking to avoid derailing, but man, he still answered your points with valid points, while you choose to ignore all points by saying that "they are half assed" and "the guy making them is a comedian" heck, in my case i did nothing at all and you still acted that way, and in null's case? That was a little quip, i saw how he talks arround these parts, that is just how he talks to everyone

Don't see where it is said "they needed to purefy the evil energy to kill omega" that is what i wqs refering to

............i will stop talking to avoid derailing, but man, he still answered your points with valid points, while you choose to ignore all points by saying that "they are half assed" and "the guy making them is a comedian" heck, in my case i did nothing at all and you still acted that way, and in null's case? That was a little quip, i saw how he talks arround these parts, that is just how he talks to everyone
In fact, I've already answered your points with arguments, I don't see why continue with this derailment of yours, besides we joke every day, you're known, but I can't stand it third parties bugging me, that's all.

As soon as he talks to everyone

I'm not everyone :3

In fact, I've already answered your points with arguments, I don't see why continue with this derailment of yours, besides we joke every day, you're known, but I can't stand it third parties bugging me, that's all.
You didn't answered any of my points at all, you didn't even said anything about my first message regarding why it isn't conceptual

You didn't answered any of my points at all, you didn't even said anything about my first message regarding why it isn't conceptual
The word "concept" sometimes shouldn't be taken too seriously, as it's not mentioned at all in any media, it's just to report that it's kind of a thing that happens to excess.

Well, we have one administrator agreeing with everything, but another one going on her side to be limited, I'm going to call in a few more to help me with that.

I agree with the Immortality additions as it does come from the Dragon Balls, but I would prefer using the Anime as an example rather than Budokai 3.
My thoughts are the same
seeing as how you 2 agreed with it, i can't help but ask what are your opinions on some contentions, not disagreements as luffy put in the op, but some contentions for the points in the op that i feel like are important to talk about, these 2:
About immortality type 4 for nuova shenron:

short of agreed, but it would be limited since he needs omega shenron to give him evil energy for him to revive

About immortality type 8:

i agree on immortality type 8, but it would not be combat aplicable as they would need the dragon balls to be overused to get revived, so it would also be "limited" immortality, and it would also be type 4 just like nuova, type 8 is having other types of immortality as long as something exists to grant it, this being the dragon balls, so it would be:

Immortality type 4 and 8 (Not combat aplicable, Every time the dragon balls are overused the shadow dragons will appear due to the evil energy accumulated in them)
No.

Type 4 Immortality requires that the user can resurrect/reincarnate indefinitely. However, Nuova Shenron was only able to return to life because Omega Shenron restored life to his Dragon Ball with his Negative Energy. This is a Resurrection feat for Omega Shenron, not an Immortality feat for Nuova Shenron.

Agree, just cut that Budokai shit out.

Yeah, and we have a staff divide in opinions, griffin agreed with my wording and that it isn't combat aplicable or conceptual based, so we need to wait other staff to give opinions on that
LordGriffin was outvoted, immortality is not based on concepts, I already explained that about Op, would you stop derailing my Op? If in doubt, make your own.

LordGriffin was outvoted
by 1 vote of a thread mod, admins have more voting power than thresd mods, so the difference isn't enough to make a decision

immortality is not based on concepts, I already explained that about Op
with the wording you put in the op it what you are implying

, would you stop derailing my Op? If in doubt, make your own.
I am doing no derail whatsoever

Everyone read the scans and everything, Omega, no one just looked and agreed with it, anyway, we also have an administrator vote and a moderator vote (if you really want to use the term hierarchy to say that one is more superior than the others, remember that you are totally against it in another crt)

Anyway, we have two votes is enough for this to happen, and LordGriffin has been outvoted, and besides me demonstrating another argument about his argument against the Op, he still hasn't responded and I won't wait any longer.

... Why the **** is Omega and everyone who agreed with him in "Disagree" when we very blatantly agreed with Type 8 Immortality? All he disagreed with was the use of Budokai 3 and noting that Type 8 is non-combat applicable.

I'm not sure why you seem to despise Omega so much so that you blatantly spite him, insult him, and disregard his word any chance you get. But if you stay on this path, this will inevitably end in you getting reported.

Anyway, we have two votes is enough for this to happen, and LordGriffin has been outvoted, and besides me demonstrating another argument about his argument against the Op, he still hasn't responded and I won't wait any longer.
Unless the vote count is outdated, a 2-1 staff ratio is incomplete for passing a CRT (and Lonkitt is my ******* guy, but, stupidly, Thread Mods don't mean all that much in terms of agreeing on CRTs). You have no CHOICE but to wait.

I agree with your suggestions. For the bringing disorder to nature, elder kaioshin mentions that the dragon ball are like "cosmic cheat codes" and can hurl the cosmos order into chaos. So this should possibly warrant chaos manipulation, the power of disorter opposed to order.
Is agree with omega's points. Immortality 4 and 8 are ok but it needs to be explained that it's not combat applicable.
No problem
I agree with the Immortality additions as it does come from the Dragon Balls, but I would prefer using the Anime as an example rather than Budokai 3.
Could you look into that?

this will inevitably end in you getting reported.
I've already been denounced, but I'm not doing anything much now, I'm not disrespecting anyone
Unless the vote count is outdated, a 2-1 staff ratio is incomplete for passing a CRT (and Lonkitt is my ******* guy, but, stupidly, Thread Mods don't mean all that much in terms of agreeing on CRTs). You have no CHOICE but to wait.
We actually don't have to wait, it's been 48 hours, we won in votes, and please be more respectful when you talk to me.

by 1 vote of a thread mod, admins have more voting power than thresd mods, so the difference isn't enough to make a decision
This is not correct. Admins and thread mods have the same evaluation rights when it pertains to CRT. The difference is the admins also have the rights of a content mod alongside their thread mod rights.

The problem here in general is that this is DB, one of the most controversial verses on site, and thus requires a staff consensus of at least 3 votes.

This is not correct. Admins and thread mods have the same evaluation rights when it pertains to CRT. The difference is the admins also have the rights of a content mod alongside their thread mod rights.

The problem here in general is that this is DB, one of the most controversial verses on site, and thus requires a staff consensus of at least 3 votes.
Could you give your opinion, bro?

Huh, @ImmortalDread told me otherwise in another thread...............huh, dunno what to think now honestly

In fact, you would have to eliminate all the negative energy that is caused by the excess spheres to defeat the evil dragons (so that they can return to what they were before), killing just one will not help, as they are made of energy and evil energy. can bring them back, like case that happened with 4 sphere, right here it is mentioned that you need to purify the evil energy to end it

Goku at the end of episode 63 had to use genki dama to purify all negative energy (it was said that it is the only way to kill evil dragons), purifying all evil energy.

Could I come again, bro?

Also, I've shown counterarguments to Omega's answer.

Yeah, got them and content mods switched up lol. My b
Yeah I get it, I know for some reason staff always seem to cross Snake Way before commenting. Whenever your thread is being left half-days at a time without a comment, just try and find some reliable and neutral staff in the meantime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back