• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistance to ToonForce for Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus has resistance to toonforce - It was stated that arale's gags/toonforce have no effect on beerus. This is also backed up by senbei (arale's creator) begging beerus to stop (Even though earlier he just told vegeta "not to hurt himself") , and arale deciding not to combat beerus (even though her toonforce has been able to turn our sun into a ballon like object, paralyze people via shadows, trap people in manga panels, ect). https://youtu.be/7kFh8ca0te4

Note I edited everything else out to keep it more organized and sense were just focusing on Resistance to ToonForce for Beerus.

From the Discussion Rules:

Please refrain from making content revision threads on Dragon Ball Super, as recently we have received an extreme number of them and the staff has gotten tired at how numerous they are. Preferably, comment on already existing threads, if you can, in order to elevate this issue. I'm neutral about this.

8.Isn't Arale "Dr.Slump" character?Why should her toon force work in DBS?And I didn't see her Toon Force against Beerus.

10.Beerus can not teleport,it was likely Whis.

6.Feats needed.

Goku said gags don't work against Beerus, and they show Arale's gag powers when she punches the planet in two and it doesn't have any repercussions, they don't have to show it being used against Beerus.

Feats aren't really needed at all, it's extremely simple, he just shared Energy of Destruction with the Assassin, Beerus should have this power as well, as should all GoDs, hell, some characters can share energy with each other as well, like when Goku gave Krillin the Spirit Bomb, Goku gives Frieza energy, Frieza gives Goku energy, and Vegeta gives Goku his energy.

1. Limited Wind Manipulation and Tornado Generation (Wait....I wonder why we still use "Generation" for "Creation," it just makes the Creation page useless but ok)

2. Thunderstorm Generation

3. Explosion Inducement

4. >Mentions Telepathy

>States that all GoDs should likely have Telekinesis

What....?

5. Okay.

6. "Could" does not automatically mean that he can.

7. Call it Color Manipulation and link it to Light Manipulation. Simple.

8. It might be rejected either way though.

9. Okay.

10. No.

@dzh -Her toonforce worked against goku, and vegeta so that argument is null. Plus her using it against beerus isnt needed when we have mutiple sources claiming it, and even arale claimed it in a way. At this point its obvious writer's intent. They used beerus as a plot device to end the episode. They could of easily ******* on beeerus, but nope they decided to put all these hints/statments that hes above arale.

- goku's hand was on beerus, he wouldnt need to do that if whis was teleporting them.

- Why would a feat be needed? Beerus on his own is a reliable source, and whis didnt correct him. Then at the end of the arc they basically said they needed to seal him so anther time ring isnt created.

@magi -I meant for the reason they have likely telekinesis, that they should get likely telepathy.

- For 6 I should probably just put possibly.

- Creating a tornado would be part of weather manipulation, so it wouldnt just be creating a thunder storm.

MeerkatOverlord said:
@magi -I meant for the reason they have likely telekinesis, that they should get likely telepathy.

- For 6 I should probably just put possibly.

- Creating a tornado would be part of weather manipulation, so it wouldnt just be creating a thunder storm.
Telekinesis never gives you telepathy and Telekinesis is moving things with your mind while Telepathy is reading your mind & being able to communicate through someone's mind.

Only creating a tornado or a thunderstorm would be Limited Weather Manipulation but being able to create tornadoes & thunderstorms collectively is indeed Weather Manipulation.

No you're misunderstanding, the gods have likely telekinesis on their page because other gods of destruction have shown the ability. Thats why im saying they should get likely telepathy, muitiple have shown the ability.

4 have shown telepathy, it was helles, belmod, sidra, and quintella. Also there was only 3 who showed telekinesis. So if the gods have likely telekinesis when only 3 have show it, then they should have likely telepathy as well, sense a similar number have shown it. Ethier that, or the likely telekinesis get removed from their page.

Thinking about it now, im pretty sure beerus used telekinesis on the cavesman's fire breath. So the "likely" from his page should be removed.

Im pretty sure that his attack reflection/telekinesis are just the same thing. But what he did there certainly fills out both criterias.

@Meerkat Not all GoDs will have telepathy except for those specific 4 people, it does not always work like that. Same goes for telekinesis, not all GoDs will have that except for those 3 specific people.

Also no, attack reflection and telekinesis are not the same thing, they are clearly 2 different abilities.

@magi I wasent the one who put likely telekinesis on their page anyways. But i view it as ethier "likely telekinesis" gets removed, or it stays and likely telepathy also gets added.

In this circumstance it most certainly can be telekinesis/Attack reflection. Watch https://youtu.be/98GMCgDfX8Q at 255, and tell me that dosent fill the criterias of telekinesis.

Thats fair, the only reason I put it as a point was because their profiles had something similar already.

Besides the telekinesis for beerus, I edited in a ability for whis. So it would be pretty nifty if you all gave your thoughts on that one as well.

@Meerkat Telekinesis should only get removed for the GoDs who don't actually have it and vice versa for Telepathy as well.

It's honestly neither as it's Attack Redirection, it's like Attack Reflection but better as it allows you to control which direction do you want your opponent's attack that was launched/fired towards you to go which can also be confused with Telekinesis like various of times.

He caught the attack and held it in place without touching it, and then reflected it. That seems exactly like telekinesis. But, it's probably just energy manipulation, as beerus mentions and shows he can control normal ki.

ByAsura said:
He caught the attack and held it in place without touching it, and then reflected it. That seems exactly like telekinesis. But, it's probably just energy manipulation, as beerus mentions and shows he can control normal ki.
Using Telekinesis involves moving your mind and clearly, Beerus wasn't doing so & an "energy" shield would have being formed around the attack.

Also, using Attack Redirection doesn't require you to physically touch attacks in order to stop them, control their direction, and launch/aim it right back to the attacker/target.

1. Okay, but only due to the second and third reason. The first reason you mentioned is just flexing his ki and all characters do it.

2. Okay.

3. Okay.

4. Okay.

5. Okay.

6. IIRC it was discussed previously and the result was that a feat is needed.

7. That's just spatial manipulation, I guess, and it is already listed.

8. It was rejected previously.

9. Okay.

10. NO. Whis has shown this ability and it is already added on his profile. Beerus has never shown this ability. It was most likely Whis as it is his main job to transport his GoD from one place to another.

11. That could just be ki manipulation.

12. Okay.

@akm 7. Grand priest got light manipulation for changing the color of the wov. So if he got it for that reason, then the gods of destruction should as well.

8 - what about possible resistance to toonforce? That should be a fair middle ground imo. Esspecily sense Ive seen a few on the site that agree.

10. But goku was holding on to beerus, if whis was doing the teleporting then goku wouldnt need to do that.

10. Tbf Goku always holds to Beerus whenever Whis, Beerus and Goku travel somewhere. But it is Whis who does the job. You might have seen it many times during the Future Trunks arc. Moreover, it is still not sufficient proof of Beerus teleporting on his own. You could also argue it was Goku who used his IT.

@akm Most of the time when hes holding on its during whis' travel warp thing. Also it isnt goku using instant transmission, because his fingers werent on his head when they teleported.

Fingers not being on his forehead doesn't matter since he can do it without using his fingers. And again, it could be just Whis doing his job for him and Beerus and Goku just tagged along.

Out of 3, there are 2 characters who can teleport. So going by Occam's razor, it could be any one of them. The proof being presented here for Beerus is just not enough to override other possibilities.

-Everytime Ive seen goku use instant transmissions he always had his fingers on his head once he teleported. So I would like an example where he didnt.

-Its possible that whis teleported both of them, but the main problem I have with that is goku holding on to him. The only time people do that really is when the guy is teleporting.

- I should also mention that this would be shortish range teleportation. It was shown/ stated that beerus and whis couldnt do it really long distances.

Remember Cell? IT+kamehameha? Same with Toppo. There might be more instances but I can't recall.

Again, Whis could have used teleportation for him and Beerus while Goku could've tagged along with Beerus.

Just curious though, where was it stated to be short range teleportation because I don't recall it. I mean I know Whis' teleportation is short range but I don't recall it being stated anywhere.

- To be fair thats only with the kamehamaha, everyother time with basic Instant transmission he always has his fingers on his head.

- I still have a problem with that though, whis should be able to teleport them all. So I doubt goku would need to hold on. Plus im pretty sure they wanted goku to come along in that specific case, so I doubt it was just a tag along situation.

- When they were about to go zeno's palace, whis said something along the lines of needing supreme kais' kai kai to get there instantly. So idk if was stated per se, but it was atleast implied.

@Thunderereld Thats from the bog movie, so it isnt in the same continuity of super. But tbh i wouldnt doubt them being able to this in the anime version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back