• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus buff/nerf 2 the Beebus strikes back

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kukui

Not enough feats? We have a statement and something that heavily implies Beerus would mop the floor with her.. What more do you need?

@kukui "their isnt enough evidence" 1. Theres a statment 2. Beerus flings her back and she does nothing to defend her self. 3. Everyone is begging beerus to stop (even her creator). Plus people earlier made a great point, ALOT of abilitys for characters on this wiki are just a one time thing. So thats argument is pretty null. Also theres a huge diffrence between having toonforce and being resistant. You're talking about how charcters get toonforce stuff because they use it freqently, but thats how people 'with' toonforce work. You can be resistsant to something but not have to use that ability.

Even you admit that its not contradicted. So there is no way to disprove this feat untill a crossover with arale again ( plus beerus would have to get recked by arale in that crossover). But anyways at the moment theres clearly enough proof in that episode to justify beerus getting this resistance, or there wouldnt be as many people who agree, and all the points Ive made pretty much show this isnt an outlier imo.

Also, I am currently uncertain about whether or not Beerus is resistant to toon force,

So... what's the evidence against resistance to toonforce again? Everyone including her creator was begging Beerus to stop, and Arale was even warned her antics and powers won't work on him by Goku.

Beerus' Power is enough to stomp a high level toonforce user. Still notable as Toonforce is quote "It is similar to Reality Warping, only that is made on a funny way."

Matthew is right, toon force doesn't allow you to beat beings of higher tiers than you.

So I guess everyone agrees with Regenerationn, as it is blatantly shown.

The only 2 points left to discuss are resistance to toon force and his ability to bypass a specific type of immortality.

Immortality type 4 - A character that was either granted immortality by a god, or is immortal because of its hierarchical position due to godhood, so that its divine immortality is less a power, and more treated as a consequence of its state of being as a deity.

In this case Zamasu was immortal because of Super Shenron, and Super Shenron > Beerus since he can kill Beerus. There is no evidence which suggests Beerus > Super Shenron, and he was still confident that he could destroy Zamasu. I think Beerus should be able to bypass immortality type 4 with his hakai.

Except that being a comparable god to Beerus would be enough to kill him. Can Champa kill Beerus? Yes he can. Does this mean that he is far above him? No

Champa would struggle before killing Beerus. Would Super Shenron struggle? He just needs a thought.

As far I know, Shenron can't kill someone who is stronger than him, but maybe that just applies to shenron of the earth and shenron of namek.

I think I will be contradicting myself here but UMR makes sense too. Although I think Beerus' statement can mean that he can bypass type 4 immortality, but there is still chance that he might be wrong. Maybe he was underestimating Super Shenron's power or overestimating his own.

Anyway, this does seem to be kinda iffy so I think it's best not to apply it until further proof.

-And even if that future beerus sama destroys zamasu, it'll just be a repeat of before-. Meaning that even if beerus destroy zamasu, that just only create another time ring.

So, I suppose that it seems safest to not assume that Beerus has resistance to toon force or can bypass immortality then?

Beerus can kill souls. That's not "Bypassing immortality". It's just a standard power.

Resistance fo Toon Force doesn't make sense. Arale's toon force allows her to do things that don't make sense, like pop the sun or crack the EArth in half, and everything will be alright in the next panel.

But Toon Force doesn't allow you to beat stronger opponents.

We split Arale between Dr. Slump and DBS because we can't backwards powerscale Arale's appearance in one Super episode to a manga released 30 years before.

It wasn't Arale's toon force who allows her to fight Goku in the first place?, Vegeta say something about that.

Like I said before, it was his toon force who allows her to fight 3-A beings.

Therefir said:
Like I said before, it was his toon force who allows her to fight 3-A beings.
Excent she causally stomps post zamasu goku and vegeta, who at this point are closers to Beerus'so strength to the point where they could actually fight a relatively casual beerus. Arable on the other hand has absolutely no chance, which implies TF has absolutely no effect on Beerus.

@ matt 1. I dont think anyone said beerus soul destruction is why he could bypass immortalality. 2. Dragonball even after the original and in to z and super is still a pretty wacky show and does stuff that really dosent make alot of sense. So I dont think its fair to dismiss this feat because "resistance to toonforce dosent make sense". 3. Why cant a toonforce user kill someone whos stronger? I doubt alot of 2cs would survive arale cutting them out of a manga page, ect. 4. Why cant you backwards powerscale? Even in the episode they pulled out the dr slump manga to say how the ghost guy(forgot his name) deid. So they refrenced past events proving that its all linked. 5. Also by the statment it makes it seem like hes resistant in general, it was really never implyed that it was due to his sheer power alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back