• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus buff/nerf 2 the Beebus strikes back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph619 said:
Anybody with planterary earth/gravity/matter manipulation could do it. There are specific powers for that, not reality warping. That's also not applicable in combat
Yet there are characters that get reality warping for changing the landscape a bit on this site? How is that fair? I'm pretty sure passively breaking down and restoring matter is a pretty combat applicable ability...

Joseph619 said:
Yeah we know what, that's not above planetary range so it won't work on Beerus anyway, Beerus won't be getting resistance to reality warping just from that. Not to mention it's not an offense based feat.

Its not important that its planetary, whats immortant is she can do those type of things with toonforce. Like I mentioned many times vegeta said common sense dosent apply to her/ she can ignore the laws of phycics with gags (warping reailty). Plus alot of her feats arent only phycical base like deflating a star , being outside of the manga ect. Whats important about those feats/ statments overall is shes rewrites reality to do thoses things and just because beerus is infintely stronger wont give resistance to those things. Which would means beerus has a resistance to toonforce.

I am leaning towards agreeing with Joseph. We did not actually see her try any reality warping/toonforce on Beerus. This seems unreliable.

Antvasima said:
I am leaning towards agreeing with Joseph. We did not actually see her try any reality warping/toonforce on Beerus. This seems unreliable.
I think the regen needs to be applied so this thread can be closed. Idk why this was dragged on for so long.

Can you remind me of the Regenerationn feat?

Unite My Rice said:
Goku punches Beerus and we see blood on his cheek, he wipes it off and the wound is gone.
Pretty sure that's just animation. It was a very small scratch that simply can't be seen after he wipes of the blood.

That said whatever you choose is fine with me.

Antvasima said:
I would say gokus statment is very reliable sense he has delt with arale sense his chilhood. Plus arale wasent confident to attack beerus , and her creator was worried for her safty, ect.

But if you're still not conviced I doubt I could convice you with anything else so r.i.p

That's not animation, and Beerus didn't wipe it. It healed automatically.

Yes he did wipe it. And yes it can be easily be just animation, but again i don't care how it's going to be treated.

Blanked said:
Yes he did wipe it. And yes it can be easily be just animation, but again i don't care how it's going to be treated.
I mean, you seriously need to watch the video posted in the OP lol

Im a little confused. People are saying beerus shouldnt get resistance to toonforce because hes stronger than arale. But then why would beerus have resistance to empathetic manipulation then? Ribranne is a 3a just like arale.

If im being honest the fact that arale can rewrite reailty with gags and shit and the evidence of beerus resisting that make its pretty clear beers has resistance to toonforce IMO.

Empathic manipulation is not a physical attack, and we never saw Arale attempt to warp reality against Beerus.

So we have evidence from 2/3 sources that say Arale's toonforce doesn't work on Beerus while the argument against Beerus having resistance is.... we didn't see it happening? That's pretty bad reasoning I'm gonna be honest. Actually the fact that everyone thought Arale's fate was sealed actually implies that whatever Toonforce powers she's has, she's toast anyways.

Well, I suppose that "Possibly resistance to Toon Force" might be an idea, but I am personally leaning towards Matthew's interpretation that Beerus simply outpowered Arale's entire arsenal.

Arale's toonforce is capable of rewriting the laws of reailty with gags so it isnt only phycical. But dont you think theres a reason she wouldnt try and warp beerus? Afterall beerus was about to destroy her and unless you would say she has precognition or something then for all she knows shes about to get destroyed and I doubt shell let that happen if shes capable of stopping it. Plus it looks like shes became more serious during that scene, but that might just be me. Besides that, all the evidence supports that she cant do anything. Goku, who has known arale sense childhood said shes usless against beerus. Even her CREATOR, the person who made her, doubted her and was begging beerus to stop and bulma was the one who called beerus so she doubted arale too. Also akreious is right we got way more sources saying that arales usless against beerus. At that point it seems pretty clear thats what the writers were trying to get across.

Arale does not warp her opponents as far as I remember from the Doctor Slump manga. She can be beaten, whether by more powerful robots or by Beerus.

And I have read the entire Doctor Slump manga, and do not remember any such instances.

Why would using her reailty warping on someone matter at all? If you all are saying shes needs that for it to count in a fight then your reasoning just sounds pretty faulty if im being honest. But from what ive seen she pretty much is always using her toonforce while fighting. Like when she was fighting vegeta it was stated she was using gags. Plus Has arale ever been at the peak of death and was about to die in the doctor slump manga like in the beerus situation? From what ive seen she ussuly beats every one and just ***** around alot and if she does lose in a fight it not like a life or death situation.

Doctor Mashirito created some robots that were more powerful than her, if I remember correctly.

As Vegeta also pointed out in the episode, Arale was using her gag powers aka toonforce to fight him.

"She must be a gag comic character!"

"She's definitely a gag comic character. Common sense doesn't apply to her at all. I won't get anywhere with a battle comic fighting style..."

"I-Ignoring the laws of physics with gags is against the rules..."

Then Beerus comes and Goku says this-

"Careful Arale! That kind of stuff doesn't work on Beerus sama. He will destroy you."

What kind of stuff was Goku talking about? Context dictates that Goku was referring to Arale's gag powers or toonforce.

I just evaluated all dialogues so that a proper conclusion can be reached.

Wait Goku says that? Then yeah no.

Goku is definitely not a reliable source when it comes to something like this and he very likely meant Arales TF not working on Beerus because of him being ridiculously stronger than the rest. Especially when Arale's TF has only ever performed feats on a level that Beerus is stronger than just by breathing.

Perhaps we should close this? The discussion does not seem to lead anywhere.

This is the first time that the topic has appeared, so it does not seem necessary with a rule yet.

Anyway, I will close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back