• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus buff/nerf 2 the Beebus strikes back

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're referring to 54 seconds in when Vegeta says "This absurd strength.... she must be a gag comic character"

Then that just shows it IS her toonforce at work no?

Oh m8, the way you worded that other comment had me think you were on the other side of the argument haha. Mb m8. And ty :D

I think the problem lies in the fact that Beerus is the only character that is hinted to resist toonforce and that's why "resistance to toonforce" for a single character is hard to believe.

In that case how about resistance to reality warping? Because toonforce is basically reality warping, just funny.

The scene is that Beerus appeared and caused a shockwave of energy that made Arale Head fall like Vegeta did, Arale even said that her head falled again, then Beerus tries to destroy her, but is incapacitated by all the delicious food he had just eaten and went away, so Arale did not tried to Toonforce Beerus.

Except right before that Goku said "Careful Arale, that stuff doesn't work on Beerus."

Resistance to RW is a big no.

Also, maybe Arale's toonforce simply makes her 3-A which is why she was beaten by the Low 2-C Beerus

Kaltias said:
Resistance to RW is a big no.
Also, maybe Arale's toonforce simply makes her 3-A which is why she was beaten by the Low 2-C Beerus
This

3-A's are infinitely weaker than even the weakest Low 2-C's, they are not affecting them in any way possible.

AKM sama said:
I think the problem lies in the fact that Beerus is the only character that is hinted to resist toonforce and that's why "resistance to toonforce" for a single character is hard to believe.

In that case how about resistance to reality warping? Because toonforce is basically reality warping, just funny.
Lol but beerus is also the only character to hinted at resistance towards anything reailty warping related, but I dont see how that would matter anyways. Also I dont think it matters if someone puts resistance to one or the other or even both. They're pretty much the same.

@kaltias why would resistance to reailty warping be a "big no" lol. Both toonforce and reailty warping are pretty much the same. Plus arale toonforce is really op.

Also, from gokus statment it gave me the impression it was more in general. Plus arale cut out the manga panel before, wouldnt that be above low 2c sense its effecting the actual manga?

AntCanadaIsYourTrueGodNow said:
@kaltias why would resistance to reailty warping be a "big no" lol. Both toonforce and reailty warping are pretty much the same. Plus arale toonforce is really op.
How is Arale's toonforce OP? She doesn't have any reality warping feat on Universal scale. The feats she has from Doctor Slump won't trouble anybody in tier 2. And she doesn't have any notable toonforce feats in DBS, only her AP increased due to scaling.

Because reality warping can mimic basically any power out there, resistance to it is too generic for a very specific occurrence like that. Turning Beerus in a tomato, erasing him, turning him into a baby or whatever else is all stuff that you can do via RW.

Also no that's just 4th wall breaking

@joseph Acctuly, She did rewrite reailty in dbs to **** up 3as so that on its own is really op. Plus she came out of the manga and started cutting the page. All of those especially the last one is really op from what I seen. Even most reailty warpers havent acctuly done stuff on that level iirc.

@kaltias 1. Resistance isnt immunity, so being resistance dosent mean he couldnt be effected by people who have better toonforce/reality warping then arale.

2. It is 4th wall breaking, but its also pretty op toonforce/ reailty warping because shes effecting the real world. Also I dont see why people are saying having infinte more strength would make you immune to toonforce/ reailty warping of lower people( especily with arale because even vegeta said common sense dosent apply to her) . By that logic though, ui goku can beat every high 3a and lower with really good reailty warping/ toonforce just because hes low 2c.

What feat are you speaking of that ****** up the 3-A in DBS? Did I miss something? Cutting a page doesn't mean anything, it's not much different than localized spatial erasure. Again, I don't see any OP feat, maybe you can post some scans?

1) That's different. It's like saying that a character is resistant to magic because it can tank a fire spell, while you can simply say that it's resistant to fire instead.

2) 4th wall breaking is unquantifiable. And we had a whole thread about the fact that tier 2 characters aren't affected by haxes that aren't proven to work on that level.

Thats not how this works. Can hax work on higher tiered people? Of course.

But it needs to be proven it can or have at least some kind of support (and tier 2 and 3 are already infinitely apart without anything else needed to separate them). Otherwise it becomes NLF.

Joseph619 said:
What feat are you speaking of that ****** up the 3-A in DBS? Did I miss something? Cutting a page doesn't mean anything, it's not much different than localized spatial erasure. Again, I don't see any OP feat, maybe you can post some scans?
Hold up mobile is being ******** and wont post any pics. Im gonna try and go find the pic somewhere and link.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Thats not how this works. Can hax work on higher tiered people? Of course.
But it needs to be proven it can or have at least some kind of support (and tier 2 and 3 are already infinitely apart without anything else needed to separate them). Otherwise it becomes NLF.
There are some hax which would work on 3-D tier 2 if they don't have any resistance (like telepathy)

@kalyias @kukui 1. But it was stated arales toonforce wont work on beerus and arale have rewriten the laws of reailty(like deflating a star, or the dbs stuff.), jumped out of the manga and started cutting it, yada yada. So if things like those wont work on beerus then it pretty much is in the classifcation of toonforce/reailty warping resistance for the most part.

2. I mean affecting the real world is op regardless because you're surpassing the fictional realm and in arales case affecting the fictional world with things from the real world. Also, to say haxs wont work on 2 teir chararcters is to much of an assumption. especially with things like reailty warping because you're affecting the laws of the world and if you are just infintly stronger with no haxs against it then lt should still affect you.

Heres the manga page feat I finally got that shit to work

Half of this is again blatently unquantifiable and what IS quantifiable is ridiculously below Beerus that of course it would never harm him, especially seeing as this was offensive TF.

Screenshot 2017-11-30-20-31-21
Also for the arale ******* up 3as with her toonforce. For contex, they were fighting and arale was doing wacky stuff then vegeta said this. So basically hes saying shes overwriting logic with her toonforce.

Screenshot 2017-11-30-20-31-21
Also for the arale ******* up 3as with her toonforce. For contex, they were fighting and arale was doing wacky stuff then vegeta said this. So basically hes saying shes overwriting logic with her toonforce.
Can you actually show us what she ****** up? This just seems to be a statement reiterating her status as a gag character, not a feat

Half of this is again blatently unquantifiable and what IS quantifiable is ridiculously below Beerus that of course it would never harm him, especially seeing as this was offensive TF.

That would be true if you're going by teir 2 cant be affected by lower teir. But I havent really seen anything that proves thats higher teirs are immune to lower teirs reailty warping and its been shown arale rewrites the laws of reality, ect and can beat 3as( I saw evidence in anther thread that goku,and co could be 2c in the first super arc but I wont go into that here lol). So if you're just infinitely stronger and nothing else you shouldnt be able to resist someone who can overwrite the laws of reailty.

https://youtu.be/Nrl_ndwill8 @joseph heres the vid(idk why I didnt just do this in the first place),also after watching it, vegeta said "ignoring the laws of physics is against the rules" so that furthurs backs my point.

https://youtu.be/Nrl_ndwill8 @joseph heres the vid(idk why I didnt just do this in the first place),also after watching it, vegeta said "ignoring the laws of physics is against the rules" so that furthurs backs my point.
Most feats in fiction above tier 4-C ignore physics to a large degree, I really don't see any feat there that's reality warping. Vegeta acknowledged her as a gag character, which she is. But there's no reality warping in that video.

@joseph 1. Vegeta said "ignoring the laws of physics with gags" thats pretty much saying thats shes using her toonforce.

2. So the earth getting cracked in half and being brought back together instantly isnt warping reailty lol?

Anybody with planterary earth/gravity/matter manipulation could do it. There are specific powers for that, not reality warping. That's also not applicable in combat

Yeah we know what, that's not above planetary range so it won't work on Beerus anyway, Beerus won't be getting resistance to reality warping just from that. Not to mention it's not an offense based feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back