• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its rejected
All DQ stats and abilities are rejected
I mean the summons could likely use the abilities since they have shown themselves capable but not Arale herself
Yeah, then they should get a link or something to explain the summons abilities, since its kinda vague, if the summons are accepted that is

Yeah, then they should get a link or something to explain the summons abilities, since its kinda vague, if the summons are accepted that is
They are accepted since Confluctor gave me the go ahead on giving Arale summoning which she does (both in game and in her world)

Nope different feats that just so happen to involve Saturn
In one characters Arale scales to move from earth, past Saturn and on to other distant planets in seconds
In the other Arale jumps from distant planets as far if not farther than Saturn all the way to Earth in seconds
Huh noice! I think i found some other feats for her physicality, gonna wait for another thread to share seeing how this one is already very long & ending.

If I ever had any remaining concerns it would be:
Should we link the abilities in the feats sections? So that people can know what the summons can do? Or do we not and leave things vague/ambiguous?

I honesty don't know and wish I could get Confluctor opinion before acting rashly

Should we link the abilities in the feats sections? So that people can know what the summons can do? Or do we not and leave things vague/ambiguous?

I honesty don't know and wish I could get Confluctor opinion before acting rashly
I linked a page that states the monsters and their abilities on summons in the feat section. Does that suffice?

Can you explain further please?

Might reply later tonight, I am at work rn

I linked a page that states the monsters and their abilities on summons in the feat section. Does that suffice?
Looks good, people can just Google the names from thier and search them on vsbw to know thier abilities [if the pages exists]

We are done. Arale, Beerus, and this thread can be closed.
Hold On a moment
Subjective Reality should also intertwine with Spatial Manipulation since its a combination of the two
(Meaning it should be Subjective Reality and Spatial Manipulation)

not a fan of the way feats and stuff are done tbh, but it's rather interesting to say the least. I will look through the file in details tomorrow and then can close it after that.

not a fan of the way feats and stuff are done tbh, but it's rather interesting to say the least. I will look through the file in details tomorrow and then can close it after that.
I think it was agreed upon that AP and stats will be handled in a separate thread, no?

I obviously did the most work
Lolol
Comfluctor has a sense of humor 😁😂
Yeah this thread is mostly already concluded
all that needs to been now is the stats
Which can be done in another thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back