• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Beerus buff/nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Beerus has regen,low I think. https://youtu.be/9BhBTN4DM90 at 3:58

2.Beerus has resistance to toonforce/reailty warping https://youtu.be/7kFh8ca0te4 at 2:37 "Carful, arale. That stuff dosent work on beerus." This is also backed up by everyone yelling at beerus to not destroy arale (even her creator) and arale not trying to fight back.

3. Beerus say hes can "destroy" zamasu even after hearing hes immortal. So beerus should proably get something on his profile which says he is able to bipass the immortalitys that future zamasu has. https://youtu.be/ju21rqwvEyM

4. Idk why beerus has matter manipulation and transmution / immunity to poison when one was from the bog movie ,and the other is from the manga and this profile is for anime beerus from my understanding. So those should proably be removed.

But would that really nullify arale's reailty warping/ toonforce just because beerus is infinitely stronger? Strength doesn't neccarily equal hax resistance afterall.

But would that really nullify arale's reailty warping/ toonforce just because beerus is infinitely stronger? Strength doesn't neccarily equal hax resistance afterall.
Do you know the difference between 4-D and 3-D power?

Its more like toon force is unable to bypass existence erasure.

Do you know the difference between 4-D and 3-D power?

I heard that its an infinite increase but thats it. Ive never heard that being 4d would make you immune to all hax from 3d or below like you're making it sound. Plus dimensional teiring has always been pretty iffy imo.

Therefir said:
Its more like toon force is unable to bypass existence erasure.
Arale had a chance to use her toonforce to combat beerus but decided to do nothing. So that, plus gokus statment makes its sound like beerus is resistant to it.

The first one makes sense

The second I am mixed on, IDK if its from brute strength or legit resistance

For the third, I would remove the movie version, and be weary on the manga version feat (Toriyama is in fact working more on the Manga lately, its just that the anime is more advertised and "official")

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Okay but that first would mean he harmed Him, a low 2-C in a 3-A state .
Beerus was not using any of his power, in reality he could curbstomp Goku.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah, but why would pulling your punches make your durability that low ?

Remember, the difference between Beerus and Goku was like a ball and a castle-planet. Simply put, Beerus's durability and speed also decreases the less effort he puts.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Power, obviously, speed, a bit. Durability? not sure on that, would a bullet scratch him if he was sleeping? He isn't Goku.
You're right that beerus dosent have the same weakness that goku does. So if beerus was sleeping he would proably have his guard up (somehow). BUT beerus was intentionally putting himself on gokus level during that fight in all catergorys, he even said he was going 100% which was a lie, but it was to push more power out of goku. Not to mention dragonball characters usually have a relative ammount of attack as they do durability. So if beerus was to hold back on goku's level then he would need to lower his durability or his lie would be to obvious. Also its not like dragonball characters cant lower there durability, the rof laser scene proves this nicely.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
I'm not sure dude.

Holding back a punch doesn't mean you're now a nocyillion times less durable.
Thats the thing though, there not just "holding back a punch". In beerus case he clearly made him self less durable. If not, much stronger foes (like champa) would of 1 shotted beerus in a fight once they landed a punch, which they did land the punch.

It dosent have to make much sense but in dragonball people can clearly lower there durability, and its been shown countless times. like the laser in rof, even though thats a more radical example.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah, why? Just fake the pain.
That would be something to tell the writers lol. Plus tbh I doubt every one could fake it in a believable way. So just lowering your duraiblity would negate that problem sense beerus goal was to make goku belive there at an even playing feild.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Yeah no, I doubt that Beerus would lower his durability.

I'm gonna call that scene bullshit.
Anyways if you wanna say the scene is bullshit, pis,ect or not, Beerus still regenerated from the scratch. So you cant take that feat away from him.

Obviously Beerus was suppressing himself and using less ki. Less ki means less strength, less speed and less durability.

Y'all forgetting how Krillin almost killed Vegeta on Namek?

But still, it happened. So I agree with the first one.

Second, do we have something like "resistance to toon force" in the first place? If yes, then I can agree as the context seems to imply that Arale's toonforce won't work on Beerus.

Third, Beerus seemed confident that he could've destroyed immortal Zamasu. IIRC the only reason he survived was because of time paradox immunity of the ring.

OpMasada said:
How does beerus get resistance to reality warping simply because he can kill arale?
Its not because he can hakai arale its because goku's statment and the fact that arale never treid to use toon force to combat beerus even though she had the opportunity.

OpMasada said:
What kind of toon force does arale have? I'm not familiar with that character
Its pretty strong, she can crack planets and reform it instantly, deflate stars with a pitch fork, and her most op feat Ive seen is cutting out the manga page with a pair of sissiors, plus she can dick on goku and vegeta.

AKM sama said:
Obviously Beerus was suppressing himself and using less ki. Less ki means less strength, less speed and less durability.

Y'all forgetting how Krillin almost killed Vegeta on Namek?

But still, it happened. So I agree with the first one.

Second, do we have something like "resistance to toon force" in the first place? If yes, then I can agree as the context seems to imply that Arale's toonforce won't work on Beerus.

Third, Beerus seemed confident that he could've destroyed immortal Zamasu. IIRC the only reason he survived was because of time paradox immunity of the ring.
Ive seen resistance to reality warping on peoples pages. So i dont see how putting resistance to toonforce would be much of a problem. Even if it is, then someone could just put resistance to reailty warping on his page instead because there both very simular.

I agree with this, everything seems legit. However, Beerus should only have resistance to toon force, I doubt he could resist serious reality warping (his resistance looks more like "Beerus is a serious character who doesn't give a shit about your comedy gags"). Although toon force is pretty illogical to begin with, so idk if it's actually possible to have a resistance to it (maybe "possible resistance" would be more appropriate?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back