• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistance to ToonForce for Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I suppose that we should probably not accept this then.

If we go by the statement alone, then it's pretty concrete that her gag stuff won't work on Beerus.

But one can always say that she did not use it in the first place.

Basically it is a situation where there is a statement implying something, with a lack of feat to support it.

I am neutral on that, but the whole episode was orchestrated in such a way that the intention was quite clear and concrete. (Vegeta and Goku having problems with her gag stuff, but Beerus arrives and it is said that her gag stuff won't work on him)

@Aeyu All of her "shenanigans" through out the episode was just her fighting everyone. The context is pretty obviously about using her toonforce on beerus.

@matt Not all of her gags are physical base though. So if beerus was just stronger and not resistant then she could of easily abused that.

I think "Possible resistence to Toon Force" should work seeing as Goku is clearly referring to her toonforce not working on Beerus. Arale is strong enough to fight SSB, so Goku should have no reason to think her toonforce wouldn't work on Beerus unless there's an inherent resistence of some sort.

Only Beerus, because Goku did not use the word "hakaishin" to refer to a particular group of individuals. He was just referring to one individual and he never mentioned anything about Beerus' position having to do anything with it.

That's my opinion.

Personally I can see both interpretations as plausible. It might have been due to raw power and it may have been due to resistance.

Possible resistance seems like the best compromise solution, yes.

So something along the lines of:

Possibly Resistance to Toon Force (Goku stated Arale's powers would not work on him, although it is uncertain if he referred to her raw power or toon force abilities)

Possibly Resistance to Toon Force (Goku stated that Arale's abilities would not work on him, although it is uncertain if this was due to Beerus' superior raw power or an innate resistance)

Omimi said:
answer the question first
how does goku know what can affect beerus or not ?
He's trained with him for several years and is an extremely experienced fighter who can tell the weaknesses and strengths of opponents by looking at them/interacting with them. How much more information do we need?

Goku doesn't even know Arale's true limits and applications of Arale's gag powers.His words aren't enough to confirm Beerus' resistance and the power difference between the two.

I added it, Goku has more dumb intelligence moment in Super than the other series, he mainly proved to be intelligent, mainly in battle in Z.

Since the suggestion has been added should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back