• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 7

Senshi grins. She uses her telekinesis and gravity manip. to completly freeze Andrew in place, she then teleports behind him. "Tsubami Gaeshi." She strikes.

Why would she-Oh, that's what she's planning. Okay.

I nod.

"Sure. I don't need anything, I can handle it on my own."

I sink through the shadows and head through the city until I find the museum. Once I do, I grab the mummy's display case with it inside, not triggering a single alarm due all of my stealth related abilities being active.

The man who the world didn't know existed. Thus spoke Silas. Hehe, that sounds so dorkish.

I step out of the shadows next to Layla and gesture to the mummy.

"There he is."

It's clear she's a much better fighter than me. But that doesn't mean I'll give up.

I call upon the Archetype of the warrior in order to be able to close the gap in skill between me and Senshi. I summon my persona which casts Tetrakarn, using my persona and Tetrakarn to block as much of strike as possible, hardening my skin using my shapeshifting and adaption capabilities to keep up with her superior physicals.

"Paralysis is kind of a cheap tactic, don't you think?"

"He wants to advance the world. He believes he can save humanity through bringing about a new age of technology. Have you seen the news? The sudden new technology? The world's problems disappearing. That would be him. He's wrong of course, humanity is too ignorant to be saved that way, but that's for another time." Jonathan pauses for a moment.

"As for his abilities, well, I haven't been able to gather too much information on them, but his scientific capacity has grown to absurd heights with everything that entails, as have his predictive abilities. Some of his powers are based around electricity and electromagnetism as well." He pauses again.

"As for weaknesses, well, that's a difficult question to answer. I'd been looking for years for a way to either convince him to join me or to get him out of my way and I never succeeded. As of now, I believe he has become, well, detached. He doesn't fully believe in his own goals anymore. All the better for me, of course. I recall him having trouble empathizing with humans as well." Jonathan explains.

Senshi blocks one of the no u'd strikes and gets hit by the other 2, she teleports away. "Heh, attack reflection is a cheap tactic to ya know~." She starts regenerating. Her stats and skill passivly increase.

"Fair. Let's see how you deal with this."

I activate Unreturning Army to try and trap Senshi within the Stone Sentinel Maze, using illusions to further obscure the area.

Senshi laughs. "Nice try!" She points her hande to the sky. "World Faith Domination: W.F.D.!" All of Andrew's abilities that rely on mystery are temperarily conceptually powernulled. Including Noble Phantasms. Senshi grins.

Senshi easily dodges. "Nope~!" She pulls out her camera and takes a picture of Obelisk. It is hopefully erased from existence. "Now then, back to you~." She uses her telekineses to fling Andrew up into the aire, she then fires of a Dragon Pulse at Andrew. Her stats and skill passivily increase once more.

Senshi just kinda tanks through the fire due to resisting it, she then jumps on the back of The Winged Dragon and literally throws it into the Obelisk's attack, she then teleports behind Andrew and just kinda instantlly kicks him off into the distance due to her Large Size type 1. "Heh, its actually kinda fun, trying to find way's to beat you without killing ya, tis a change of pace~." She then turns on the part of 'Knowledge of Respect and Harmony' that makes all attacks involving her sword unperceivable.

"I guess I really am more of a tactician then a fighter. Oh well."

I use my analysis, precognition, and senses to keep track of Senshi. The two gods continue their attack, and I summon Slifer the Sky Drago to aid the other two in fending off Senshi.

Senshi just contiues to easily dodge all the attacks aimed at her, her own precog. also helps some. "Ho-hum~, the invulnirablity is annoying~." She uses trys to use Scary Face, which would lower Andrew's speed.

My Persona uses Tetrakarn and Makarakarn to protect me from the next attacks while I attempt to use magic to put Senshi to sleep. The three gods block her way and begin a renewed assault on Senshi.

@Overlord

Dilma smiles after noticing Ruby blushing

She is so cute, violate her would be such a crime. To be fair, it wouldn't be my first either

"Wow, you have such a rich vocabulary cute, wonder how you got that. Anyway, you want to watch a movie or hunt some criptoids like you said?"

Dilma asks with a smile on her face

Senshi simply teleports out of the way of the attacks. Senshi is hit by the sleep magic, but it does literally nothing. "Sorry Andrew, I'm immune to nap times~!" She does a little dance and uses Dragon Dance to boost her Attack and Speed. All of her stats and her skill are passively boosted even more.

Senshi teleports in front of Andrew, avoiding the attacks. She shrugs. "Eh, this fight is going no where, so sure." She sheaths her sword.

"That's the most fun I've had in a while. You're great Senshi! You're a much better fighter than me. You shouldn't let your sister keep you in all the time."

Senshi grins. "Flattery will get you everywhere Andrew..." She then chuckles. "...Except getting my sis locked up in me that is~." She winks before de-volving back into Fujin. She looks around. "Hmm, it seems I missed a lot."

@Crusade

Fujin groans. "That means she likes you..." She sighs.

@Phoenix

Fujin nods her head. "I have decied to take you up on that offer."

"That's good. Well, now that we're working together I can provide you with any kind of resources. I have transfered 2 billion american dollars to you as a beginning investment, the arrangements have all been made already."

@Crusade

Fujin gives a tired nod. "Unlike me when she's in control, she can actually see everything going on, so she probably knows..."

@Phoenix

"You have my thanks Nicholas. In exchange, I can also happily improve some items if you wish."

"I will keep that in mind. You are free to use the systems at my lab to look for newsworthy situations if you want, I can show you." Nicholas says as a portal to his lab appears right next to him.

@Crusade

Fujin groans. She knows exactly where this is going an she isnt to happy about it. "Bye." She says unenthusastically.

@Phoenix

"You have my thanks Nicholas." She walks into the lab and starts taking perfect pictures.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Well, the weapon contains missile launchers, ordinary guns and a laser cannon. As for the details, this gun was wielded by myself in my old world, though its capacities were not as impressive yet, it was an assassination weapon, built to eliminate anyone who stood in my way of conquest and rule, its bullets have scattered the lives of hundreds, if not thousands by my memory, its bullets were the finest we could create, now improved even further as Origin Rounds." Jonathan states as he tinkers.
"I see."

Amy begins writing out stuff for the weapon.

@Crusde A Crunkle clone appears in front of Andrew and starts talking to him with a rather rude tone "I know you are going to barge in here with your ill defined anti objectivism and coherence theory, but I would advise you to not even come CLOSE to any of our master's rooms

@Junki A clone appears in front of Fujin "Greetings, so I see your show is doing well, maybe I could increase that level of success is you accept my partnership. I can invest you 3 billion US dollars and for a partnership, or greater share, I can cover topics on the tech industry and use my versatility for the general use of effective reporting"

Back