• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 7

Fujin nods her head. "Thiswill be beneficial for the both of us." She pulls a piece of paper out of News bag. "Just sign this contract here and we're in buisiness~."

A portal appears near Fujin and Andrew with Nicholas stepping through.

"I wanted to ask you something, Fujin. Would you be willing to allow me to purchase your news company? Or if not that, at the very least invest in it to help it grow? Good communication is essential for humanity's advancement after all." He says.

@Phoenix

Fujin turns to Nicholas. "The answer to the first question is and will always be no, and for thhe second question I'll consider it." She turns back to Andrew.

@Crusade

[Basic stuff like health benefits, your expected pay, if anything happens to you its not Fujin News's fault, you must keep privete buisness info private, etc. all the normal stuff. Oh, and also that you have to help Fujin when she is in danger and vice versa.]

Fujin chuckles. "My Origin being released did make me conceptually the best at anything news related after all~." She puts the contract away.

"Well, there's a certain psychic bacteria I have called the Crimson Death. If you make a psychic link with it, it'll give you the ability to see things happening, all over the world eventually."

Probably should have told Nicholas and Kyouka about contagion spreading. Eh. They'll figure it out.

"Ah, about that. I've had some of my armors modify the disease to remove its harmful effects. I can also show what's happening across the world with my systems if you want." Nicholas comments

Fujin looks down at the lad offering a bacteria. "Does this 'Crimson Plague' have any negative downsides your not telling me about?" She says plainly.

Fujin looks down at Andrew with a disaporving glare. "Even if Nicholas removed the negative effects, you should have told people about this the second it started to spread." She says, disappointed.

Fujin sighs. "Eh, I don't really like using her..., she's to hot-headed and annoying." She sighs again. "But very well, as a gift to my new buisness partner..." Fujin breaths in. "Mega Evolve." Fujin is suddenly covered by a crystal bll of pure power, it then shatters, revealing Senshi. She grins. "Hellooooooo~!" She bends down and look at Andrew. "How's it going, treating Fujin well~?" She laughs.

Senshi laughs. "You should be glad sis is asleep, she'd probably fire you on the spot or something dumb like that."

Senshi's grin turns into a very large smile. "I thought you'd never ask~!" She yells out. This probably means yes.

"Oh, hold on a moment, I have something for this." Nicholas says, pulling out a device from dimensional storage.

He places it on the ground and it projects a field that envelops the surrounding area and transforms it.

"Here, while this is active you won't cause damage to the outside." He says.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I come out of the shadows behind the Layla clone.

"Hello, do you need assistance?"
"Yes, thanks. I need you to recover the mummy of Ramesses II. It should be in the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities in Cairo. How you get it is up to you, but the less of a scene you make, the better. If you need any support or equipment, just ask."

"Well, what exactly do you want to know? I can tell you what I told Eike, that he doesn't particularly care about you people as long as you don't stand in his way directly. I could tell you what he did in the past, I suppose. So?"

Senshi sighs. "Guess we'll go with no killing, since sis hired you and all." She unsheaths her sword and gets into a stance. "Prepare yourself."

Back