• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 5

The real Layla [Wherever that may be], would now find in front of her a hologram of Andrew.

Andrew could see her on the screen and the remote could be used to move the hologram, though the interface could also mimic the movements of its user.

OH ****, the guy is actually super ******* strong

Seeing as Ruby protected both, Dilma used Heal Pulse one more time on Ruby

"By the way, remember that thing that i did? Well, i may have understanded wrong how it works"

@Dragon/Crusade

Layla pouts at Silas' response, but before she can protest, Andrew's hologram appears, drawing her attention. She glares at the projection angrily.

"So humiliating me wasn't enough for you was it Andrew??? You had to come and gloat to my face, too? And in such a way that I can't even kill you for it. Well go ahead, then! Laugh all you want at the girl who was foolish enough to believe your lies!"

She seems upset.

I put my hands on her shoulders and try kneading the tense muscle like how I would do to my clients before I was sent to this world.

"Relax."

Why Nicholas? Why?? Do you hate me that much???

"No, I don't want to talk to you. I don't even want to see your face."

The spinning wave continues to grow faster and faster, and those of you without protection begin to have skin burns. The energy waves begin to hit the Challenger as well, but instead of burning him, they slowly begin to heal. Draco Meteor hits, doing significant damage. Most of the arrows and attacks are wiped away by the energy wave, but some hit, cracking the crystals, which seemingly are already becoming cracked of their own power output. The spikes and explosions end up hitting the Challenger. Kyouka manages to pass through, but due to being weakened by the wave she is impaled through the left lung by one of the rock spikes. However, she is still able to cut through most of the Challenger's sinew, nearly totally severing his head, causing him to be staggered.

Edwellken said:
Why Nicholas? Why?? Do you hate me that much???
"No, I don't want to talk to you. I don't even want to see your face."
"Are you sure? Do you at least like the name we gave you?"

I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she was just overly suspicious of me.

"Now's the chance, pour everything you can into this!" Nicholas states to everyone around him, he charges up a massive beam with all the energy he had absorbed and unleashes a large stream of Plasma directly at the staggered Challenger, hoping to blast his head off in one blow, along with the rest of the body and the crystals, the beam being far larger than the Challenger's body.

"Apologies for interrupting, but I think you will need to try harder than that to convince her. She wants to kill you, remember?" The armor states to Andrew, this would not be heard by Layla on the other side of the projection.

Fujin ueses Extreme Speed to get the hec out of range of the big AoE. "I did not wish to use this, but I guess I'll have to end this quickly..." She breaths in. "Mega Evolve." She is surrounded by a crystal ball of power, it shatters, revealing her new (temporary) form. The entire area is suddenly overcome with Strong Winds. Mega-Fujin grins. "Alrighty then, lets get this bloody ball rolling!" She point at Challenger and fires off a energy beam that warps space itself straight towards the challengers head.

Lord birb
MEGA BIRB!

I bury my face in my palms.

"I don't understand you! Why? Why are you trying to talk to me now after you tried to kill me earlier? Is it because you think I'm stupid enough to fall for your lies again? I won't let you trick me anymore!"

Just go away!

Kyouka recovers from being impaled and heals her injuries and notes that the Challenger's head was nearly off

Ok good we almost got it.

She launches a few more sickles to try and take the rest of the head off while she recovers.

Some cosmic force of bullshit temporarily makes 1000 = 1, making my attack seemingly useless

Splitting my arms again, I continue creating more and firing.

"She seemed upset and I was a masseuse back in my original world. My clients usually came to me due to stress building up from their lives. I figured this would be helpful."

I say as I continue to use my hands on the muscles around her shoulders, mixing in some presses with my elbows.

When did Silas get this close? Nevermind...

"I can't take any more of this... please just leave me alone."

Seeing all of the others attacking with powerfull attacks and abilities, Dilma says

"You know universe,when i said that 1/4 of me was the concept of useless, i was joking, but you really want to bump that 1/4 to 4/4 aren't you?"

Dilma than sighs

"Just let's end this already, we could be doing much better things"

Dilma says as she uses Moonblast and Energy Ball combined again in one hand, spamming it, while in the other hand she launches Charge Beam, raising her special attack as she does that

I form a forcefield (which is also at the stat cap btw) around my body while casting healing magic on myself. I cast it on everyone else too.

I grab Excalibur and move foward, modifying it (stat cap reached) and using Mana Burst as another layer of protection, as well as enhancing my speed, i slash at each of the crystals with clear and well places cuts, releasing bursts of water with every swing.

Ruby continues having the rain flame maelstrom block and nullily the energy waves coming their way, meanwhile, she she lift er left arm in the air, generating a massive flame arm protrusion, which she then sends clawing down at the Challenger.

[BTW DF is on, so i am at amp cap]

Meanwhile, Cane di Pioggia starts shooting fireballs of watery flames towards the crystals, shooting them in way they fly alongside Dilma's orbs.

Edwellken said:
When did Silas get this close? Nevermind...
"I can't take any more of this... please just leave me alone."
"If you say so. I'll talk to you later then. Don't mind control Silas, alright? He's already had a rough time."

"Sorry I'm late. I really should have gotten here earlier."

Amy uses Crystal Dress, using it to release energy on the Challenger from above while debuffing him and increasing the power of her allies.

"Well, it looks like this will be the day that I die then. Let's finish this then."

The head is blown off and completely vaporized. The crystals all completely shatter. The plasma blast chars the entire Challenger (and Kyouka's arms, being in the vicinity), covering his entire body with third, fourth, and fifth degree burns. leaving large burns everywhere. The flames generated by Ruby help in this as well. The blasts impale him all over. What's left of the Challenger begins bubbling and growing, with him using one last burst of flight speed to throw himself at Dilma and Ruby. Energy begins leaking from his entire body.

The challenger threw himself directly in to Ruby's box weapon.

"Time to end this !"

The fire magician shouts, as she manipulates the maelstrom of Rain Flame to make it close in on the entity, to slow down to a complete halt all of it's functions and kill him.

Meanwhile, Cane di Pioggia shoots more flames to fasten the slowing down process.

Mega-Fujin descides to make the smart chooice and get the heck out of dodge. "IIII'l just be over here..." Mega-Fujin uses Extreme Speed to get the hec away from the most likely self-distuct attack. Once she is sufficiently far away she goes back to livestreaming.

A portal appears under the specimen. It appears to be using amped gravity manipulation to pull it down. Once it falls down (if it does) then the portal will be closed, it leads to an area of Crunkledunk's lab for exploding materials. However he does take a microscopic sample

Nicholas moves away from the entity's location. He has the armor next to Amy project a shield around them both, while himself using his shields to protect Kyouka.

"I apologize for hitting you with that back there." He states to Kyouka.

I teleport myself behind Dilma and Ruby and then raise my hands.

"You.burn.now!" I exclaim, creating a huge wave of fire against the challenger.

Crap baskets

Dilma than uses Quick Attack to quickly take Ruby and the doggo out of the place after both attacked the Challenger

"I don't know why, but that guy must be holding some grudge against you Cutie"

Dilma says as she is carrying Ruby to some far away distance, since the Challenger would likely explode

"It's fine I can recover." Kyouka responds as she heals herself

"Thanks for shielding me though."

The heavily damaged Challenger begins to bubble and, finally, explodes. The resulting explosion is a far greater wave of power than what you`ve seen before. Everyone still there is blown back and those without protection are heavily damaged. No trace of the Challenger can be seen. It seems you've won this fight.

[Final damage tally:

Ruby: 1st degree burns on hand. 2 crushed ribs.

Dilma: 5th degree burns on left hand. Healing is extremely difficult

Everyone else: second degree burns in various places. Healing is slowed.

Everyone that isn't bird girl or Crunkledunk is tired (yes even you Phoenix)]

(Yobo you need to give us a feat, say it was 109 tons of TNT worth of damage) "God dammit, thing was too fast" Crunkledunk teleports up to everyone. "Wow, that doesn't look good. Hey do you want some help- some rest perhaps?"

Back