• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 5

Ruby eyes widen as she sees Dilma's arm heal back up.

The girl then turns towards Nicholas.

"Thanks you so so so much."

The fire magician says to the man, being very thankfull to him for helping Dilma.

"Yeah, thank you mate, i owe you one. Speaking of that, where is that creepy lady who brought us here? She saided that she would make up for that thing"

@Junki"Please do not patronise me. If it was a livestream, then as I said a mere second ago you idiot I will have to destroy this internet to remove the the footage" Crunkledunk taps some buttons. "Any last words to say to your dying hobby?"

@Drite "Sure just go in this portal"

"No." The armor states, the device short circuits immediately.

"She's right over there." Nicholas says, pointing to Kyouka.

@Tago

"Yeah, just wait me do some things here"

@Paul

"Hey! Creepy lady! Have you thought on something to make it up the kidnapping?"

Fujin looks down at Crunk and unsheaths her sword. "I have a couple words that you may find very interesting." She gets into a stance. "If you would like to hear said words, please, go ahead." Fujin seems 100% serous about this.

Oh wait. The device was destroyed. Never mind. Fujin sheaths her sword. "You have my thanks." She says to Nicholas.

As soon as the bullets are fired the Crunkle clone does nothing and immediately explodes into antimatter right next to Layla.

@drite

"Nope. I figured you would have come up with something you wanted and I could have done or gotten it for you." Kyouka admits

@Hl3

What?? He attacked the clone?

"You're not... with them?"

I sit up with a confused look. There's no point in continuing the charade of paralysis.

@Paul

"Well, actually i don't have nothing in mind, but i also doesn't want that thing you promised to go in vain because i almost lost my hand, so yeah, do what the Cutie saided, cause i ain't leaving here without something that you can give us"

Since i forgot i was a character, i stand there like a dumbass holding my own hand. I put it back in place.

"Well nice."

I go back to healing myself.

"It is no problem. I would never have allowed a major global communications network to be destroyed like that." The armor answers.

"Do you two need any more help with anything?" Nicholas asks the two talking to Kyouka.

I should have left when I had the chance.

@drite

"Well let's see. I can awaken people's origins, freely manipulate that apartment from earlier and customize it as you'd like, I can teach magic I guess, create backup bodies for people incase they die among other things. Nothing too exciting, just ask for something and I'll tell you if I can do it."

"No-"

The explosion goes off. Due to being a decent way away from it, it's less damaging than it would be, although it still hurts like hell.

@Paul

"Leaning new magic sounds good to me."

Ruby responds

@Phoenix

"Actaully, there's a favour i want to ask of you, but i'd like to talk to you about it later and where none of the others can listen."

As the explosion goes off in my face, I activate my Body Replacement technique. My "outer shell" is in tatters... after a brief moment, I regurgitate a new body, leaving the damaged one behind.

I'm more than a little irritated by what just happened, but this new person intrigues me more.

"Then... who are you?"

@drite

"Well I can look at the concept that defines someone's existence and awaken it which grants them knowledge of it and the ability to use their origin for powers and stuff."

@overlord

"Ok when did you want to start learning?"

[Well, nobody did, so yes.]

"They don't seem very interested." The armor suit states to Amy.

"What do you intend to do now that this is over?" It asks.

"My name is not important, but those other people call me Eike. To answer my I'm here, as that is more than likely something you are also wondering, what I can discern of your goals coincide with mine to a large degree."

@Exodus

"Well, she promised to give us something because she forced us in to the battle against the Challenger, so you don't own us anything, but it would be appriciated if you did."

Ruby responds.

@Paul

"Uhhh, how long would it take to learn anything decent ?"

Ruby asks

Nicholas looks at Amy slightly curiously. He is trying to discern if she has any other goals or if she truly is wholly selfless in general.

"Should we talk elsewhere?" The armor suit asks all of them.

@overlord

"Depends on your aptitude for it, you could probably learn some decent things within a relatively short time frame although you wouldn't master it."

@drite

"So let's see here... your origin is Love and Lust." Kyouka says awakening it. Dilma would gain knowledge of her dual origin and an instinctual knowledge of ways it could be used to benefit her.

@Hl3

"How do I know I can trust you?"

@Dragon

"Fine..." I hesitantly respond.

I want him to reconsider what I offered before...

"Anyway, about rewarding you, have you thought of anything?"

The Divine Phoenix said:
Nicholas looks at Amy slightly curiously. He is trying to discern if she has any other goals or if she truly is wholly selfless in general.
"Should we talk elsewhere?" The armor suit asks all of them.
[That is Amy's only goal]

"Well, for one there's the fact that I didn't shoot you just now. If it takes it, I could give you my arm as a token of trust?"

"How odd..." Nicholas concludes.

The armor goes up to Ruby.

"The best place to talk in private would be one of my labs, I can take you there, or I can take you all to the apartment if you want."

Back