• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 5

"Hey come on, now- you should seriously all get some rest and anaesthetics. Healing should be hard considering the nature of the challenger" Crunkledunk seems generally sincere

Mega-Fujin grins, the 2nd degree burns might as well not exist for her due to her resistaning it. "Aaah, well that was fun~!" She stretches a bit. "Guess I'll hand control back over to you ya news bird!" Mega-Fujin devolves back into normal Fujin, she shivers. "Gah, I despise her..." Fujin says in an annoyed voice.

The transformation wears off, leaving me rather tired. Mentally scanning the memories I read through, I gain a general idea of the situation around the world. As expected, Nicholas' memories are so overly detailed and precise as to be practically incomprehensible, but what little I can discern clues me into the existence of a "Layla".

I feel as though meeting her would be advantageous move, so I head off for the nearest version of her not being accosted by someone else. Despite my lack of sight, overall dulled senses, and the fact that hearing is now very painful, I'm still able to accuratedly discern my location while I do so.

"Well, I seem to have spent quite a bit of energy on that. I will return in a moment." The portal armor appears next to Nicholas, opening a portal into space, he begins absorbing Solar energy and radiation to restore his energy reserves and heal his wounds, after a few moments, he and the armor both return.

Dilma is launched by the explosion and than notices her hand, who is now nothing but pure bones. She than shouts a scream that could be heard from far away

"OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE WORST! Can't heal, is hurting like hell, why did this happened to me"

Dilma than remembers who was with her and gets up, searching for Ruby and her doggo, even with her meatless hand

@Overlord

"RUBY! Can you hear me?!"

Dilma shouts

Please be ok, please be ok, please be ok

After the hologram disappears I just sit there quietly.

Who does he think he is???

I turn towards Silas as if to tell him to leave, but for some reason...

Why I can't bring myself to...

Well now I just look stupid! Ihave to say something...!

"Th... than- that's enough!" I move away from him.

"There's still more for us to do."

Due to me being a... magical girl, mere second degree burns don't do much. I spam healing magic into myself, very slowly healing my wounds, while also going around and using it on everyone else. Saddly, none of them fit for Beach Kingness. A true shame.

"Don't worry, the fire fool is fine" Crunkledunk responds to Dilma. "She just needs medical attention. I think you should all come back with me" Crunkledunk opens a portal for Ruby Dilma and Megalith

"Ah! Damn! Great goodbye gift," I say, lifting me off the ground and ignoring the burns.

Then I hear Dilma's screams.

"Oh no ... hey! Dilma! Are you alright!?",I exclaim aloud, going towards her.

Kyouka uses her ability to assist with healing herself and the others and notices something strange when she looks at the beach man.

She approaches the Beach King

"So hey uhh, I couldn't help but notice that the concept that your being originated from just so happens to be... Beach. I can awaken that for you if you want."

It all makes sense now.

Kyouka lifts a hand towards the beach king and awakens his origin, granting him new power and knowledge from it

"Well look on the bright side, you can do beach stuff better now." She says

Nicholas returns to where the others are from space, having made a brief stop in his laboratory. He is holding a spray can in his hands.

"This should be useful with helping out with injuries." he states to the people there before approaching Kyouka.

"Could you also awaken mine? That is assuming there is anything to awaken." He asks.

@Paul

Fujin flys up to Kyouka. "Could you please awaken mine as well?" She says politely.

@Ed

Fujin ends her livestream, she picks up the smol snek and looks at it. "Hmm, do you have anything I could do to quench my newly acquired boredom?" She says plainly.

I quickly make my way to the closest point in Africa, using the abundent forestry to basically skip most of the way up towards Egypt. Once I get there, I head to where the memories indicate Layla was, a facility owned by Crunkle, which now has a massive hole inside of it, like something burrowed through it. I head down into the hole.

"Well, nice, now i can be even more insane."

The power to apply the concept of beach to anything... and a secret technique. Could be worse.

@Overlord

"Ah, thank god, i thought that his attack screwed you up very badly"

Dilma says as she runs towards Ruby

"I would hug you, but my hand is not in the best condition for a hug"

Dilma says as she shows her hand

"Normally i would have healed this, but even with my dual healing abilities, this is not going fast. I heard that there is some people there healing the ones who got really ****** up by the explosion, so i guess that we should seek for medical assistant there"

Dilma than starts to go where everybody is

@Faruel

The White Mage than hears Megalith calling her

"WE ARE HERE DADDY!"

The Useles Woman shouts back

@Phoenix

"Sure, yours as you may know is elucidation." Kyouka responds, turning her hand to Nicholas and awakening his origin as well

@Junko

Interesting, there are two seperate people in their body I wonder how that happened.

"You have two, 'News' and 'Warrior'." She says awakening the bird's origins as well

@Faruel

"Yeah, it got ****** up hard, but there is some people healing the others, we're going to see if they can heal us"

Dilma says to Megalith

"... Oh god ...."

Ruby says shocked and scared, while covering her mouth with her right hand, as she sees Dilma's hand ... what remains of it.

I see someone got their whole hand ******. I go over them.

"Hold on, i can help with this."

I rip off my own hand and grab it.

"You mind if i take out the bone still left?"

Using the power of the Matatu mask I raise both Ruby and Dilma and then have them sit in my hand.

"Let's hurry up, you absolutely need someone to take care of your arm or you will have to amputate it," I say, walking faster.

"I could also help with that." Nicholas states, approaching them and holding a spray can in his hand.

The portal armor approaches Fujin.

"You were recording all of that, weren't you?"

@Overlord

"...Yeah... b-but i am pretty sure that the people of the apartment can heal this thing! I'll be fine, i promise"

Dilma says to the Pink haired girl, trying to confort her

@Phoenix

"That will cause a burn sentation on me? If it will, i would ask to not to do that"

@Crim

"...What will you do to me?"

Dilma asks, clearly rsentfull of taking what is left of her hand

Fujin shakes her head. "I was not recording, I was livestreaming to my new Twitch channel. Millions of people watched and I got some donations." She says plainly.

"Well, I suppose it doesn't bother me since nobody will be able to link my appearance to my organization anyways." The armor states, it scours the internet to find the archived footage of the stream.

"This recording will be useful for me." It states.

"It shouldn't cause any sensations, in fact it would likely restore feeling to what's left of your arm. You see, this spray contains microscopic machines, nanites. They can repurpose what is left of your arm and build a new one for you." Nicholas explains.

"Well, just know that some of the others may not appreciate being filmed like that." The armor states.

@Drite

"I was going to say I think you all should rest up easy now" Crunkledunk responds. "I'm sorry that had to happen to you.Should we bring you back to base to heal up?"

@Junki "Wait, what the hell! You were recording us! Delete that immediately before I annihilate the medium you used to post that virtually" Crunkledunk shouts at Fujin

A transparent substance exits the spray can as it is sprayed, the nanites temporarily remove her charred arm before quickly constructing an entirely new one.

Fujin looks at Crunkledunk plainly. "It was not a recording, it was a livestream. It has already been spread all throughout the interent by now." She says bluntly

@Tago

"Maybe, well, anywhere is better than a cold piece of ice"

@Faruel

"W-wait, take it easy, take it -"

Dilma's hand than is reformed

"easy"

Dilma than starts to move her hands and fingers, testing its status

@Junk

The snake contentedly enjoys Fujin's company.

@Kvel

Eike notices that the tunnel slowly closing as he makes his way through it. Eventually it comes to a stop, with Layla and the crunkleclone laying in a hollowed out area at the end, paralyzed.

Back