• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 5

Why do i have the feeling that some empowered people are leagues above others ?

Ruby thinks, seeing the power of the others superhumans.

AHHHHHHHH, i'll try my best anyway, i hope it'll be enought.

"Good trick Dilma."

Ruby says to the hit mage, as she enters Dragon Force, greatly boosting her attack, speed and durability, while making dragon-like scales cover the upper part of her face and arms.

Then, she jumps several meters in the airs and creates an absolutelly sun-like ball in front of herself.

"Rain Dragon Slayer Greatest Sun !"

The fire magician shouts as she fires the massive attack against the Challenger, it's sheer heat causing the ice below it's trajectory to start sublimating, istantly passing from solid to vapour without passing trought the liquid state.

Crunkledunk gets annoyed about all the things that didn't make sense in this fight but happened anyway for some reason ,and assumes the rest can handle it without him because he hasn't done anything so far despite the fact that the events that have lead him to fail and others to succeed in opposition have been completely illogical."I'm going now, I'll see you later, I guess" Crunkledunk creates a portal and leaves"

@Dragon

"Not bad, Silas..."

I sit the martial artist down and offer him a drink.

@Tago

The Crunkledunk clone in Egypt suddenly feels something slither up and wrap around his leg.

Across the room, Layla can be seen rising from below the floor.

"Well well, fancy meeting you here, shit-brai! Isn't this quite the coincidence? Now, I wouldn't think of making any sudden movements or calling for help if I were you, unless of course you enjoy deadly snake venom. If you so much as twitch, the snake wrapped around you leg will bite, releasing a venom potent enough to kill a man several times over."

She smiles, awaiting to see whether or not he'll resist.

A tiny portal appears on Crunkledunks foot where the snake is caressing it. There is no notable change to the atmosphere or wind pressure if the air (just in case your senses are that good) and some nanobots flood out enter the snake, seizing control of its brain, and applying certain additions, however still making it seem like Layla is in control

"So, what do you want? I understood you were not to be trusted so it may have seemed immature to tell you my name and link you with these companies, but I assumed Nicholas would have the sense to sort you out. Unless of course he is already doing it- has he already made a move on one of your clones? I heard from a little bird you had the ability to do that. And well, of course if you kill me your presence will be infinitely more obvious to Nicholas- he is your biggest threat after all"

"That is the right device, yes." The armor states, it goes and configures some things before handing a small remote to Andrew, it appears as something akin to a video game controller along with having a big "ON" Button in the center.

"Here, this will control the activation and the positioning, I've configured it to project a hologram to Layla's current location. Just push the button."

@Tago

"Hehehehe~ you're almost adorable you know that? And how do you know I haven't killed Nicholas already? But no, I didn't come here to talk about him, the only thing I care about in this moment is you." She says, almost in a flirtatious way.

"Well it's fairly obvious you haven't killed Nicholas with your limited resources. I was going to offer my aid towards that endeavour, but fine- what are you here for?"

The nanobots have almost finished

@Dragon

[Yobo can decide whether the guy survives again]

"Oh right... well what do you want?"

@Tago

She starts walking closer.

"Oh, shitbrain, it was my intention to have you help me from the very beginning. Now, all I need is for you to sit still!"

Large snakes shoot from within Layla's sleeves. They make the attempt to wrap around and restrain the Crunkledunk clone.

It is at that moment Crunkledunk realises he can't stall any longer. He perfectly acts being completely surprised and in dread at this- however in the nanosecond Layla drops her guard- the other snake appears to speed over to Layla at 4x her speed and explodes- releasing an extreme amount of nerve gas. Paralysing Layla. "Hehehe, shitbrain"

@Tago

Layla seems completely unbothered by the gas and the snakes continue towards Crunkledunk. However, they pass through him completely without harming him. This Layla was an illusion.

Simultaneously, the true attack comes from within the wall behind Crunkle. The real Layla's extends her neck from within the wall to bite, delivering a paralyzing curse mark to Crunkle's neck while his attention is on the illusion.

@Dragon

"I think I have an idea... how would you like to become stronger, I can do that for you."

As Layla does this, the watching Crunkledunk decides to get his clones to open a portal where immense and amped wind pressure is blown towards Layla causing the nerve gas to be moved up to Layla as she sticks out her neck- paralysing both her and Crunkledunk

The five crystals around the Challenger float into the air. System Keraunos and Sonic Boom intersect, creating a massive wave of distortion that blows a hole clean through the Challenger's chest and obliterating his lower body. Bullets fly everywhere, impaling both half regenerated arms, with the beam of light and wave of fire burning him. The remaining upper half is a mangled mess of half healed wounds, bullet holes, charred flesh, and still bubbling skin. And yet, it's body still floats in the air.

"This is the greatest attack ever formed. Behold, the Burning Wheel of Damnation."

The crystals in the air begin releasing beams of blue light, spinning into a hurricane of blue energy around him which continues to assault and damage everyone in the vicinity, throwing everyone back. THe burning pain begins to slowly build as wave after wave of energy assaults everyone there.

Nicholas increases the potency of his shields to its maximum, hoping to block the damage with this, while also absorbing as much energy from the attack as he can sustain to try and lessen its impact.

Fujin balances herself after the surprise assoult on her. "I had no wish to fight you, but very well..." She says in an annoyed tone. She summons an orange sphere of energy and lazily tosses it high into the air. "Draco Meteor." The orb then explodes into meteors of energy that come crashing down onto Challenger.

Thrown back, burning and searing, eyeballs pop. Hurtshurtshurtsgetbackupcoward. Cushion of arms, clouds into bullets, thousands into one. Massive blast, like solid air, too large to dodge. Defense unnecessary, wouldn't be of use anyways. Who to kill next......

Using the power of the Kakama mask I become intangible, going into the ground and protecting myself from attacks.

Then from underground I hit the challenger generating a column of fire on him and some spikes of rock aiming at the crystals.

Thank god for pain resistance.

I take out my bow and shoot at the sky, causing a thousand arrows of magic to rain down towards the crystals floating around him.

Meanwhile, i start summoning and creating rifles. Dozens, hundreds, three thousand of them.

"Three Thousand Worlds!"

They all fire at once, releasing a massive wall of magical energy, which aims at the crystals and the challenger's body.

Unexpectedly, small silver dots rocket up from the ground. The Crunkle clones seem to have reversed gravity for themselves, and amped that ability to now fly up to completely surround the challenger while usimg the force of th reversed gravity to not get knocked back by the hurricane. As soon as they get to the floating challenger they shout "Argh, this is painful. I mean cool one liner!" And self destruct release a giant explosion far exceeding their usual destructive capacities- the challenger engulfed in the incredible explosion. The aim is to briefly force the hurricanes power back to reduce the damage done to and deal severe damage to the challenger.

@Tago

Layla collapses from out the wall. Realizing she only has a few seconds before the paralysis sets in completely, she uses the summoning technique to call forth a massive serpent, destroying most of the building and dispersing the nerve gas in the process. It immediately swallows the paralyzed Layla and Crunkle, and quickly begins to burrow deep below the ground to escape.

@Dragon

"What, are you saying you can't handle a little pain? I can try to make it a little more bearable for you..." I smile.

"Should I put you to sleep first maybe?"

I'd like to have him on my side... It'll be a little disappointing if he declines.

Looks like it's on its last legs, this seems like its final attack.

Kyouka again uses her Noble Phantasm, flying in towards the Challenger she attempts to slice at its head while using her bounded field to protect her if possible and constantly healing as much as she could.

HURTSHURTSHURTS

Ruby thinks in pain, as she then utlizes her Box Weapon to create a small Rain Flame maelstrom in fronst of her, which has the effects of weakening and nullifing any attacking thrown against it, to defend herself and Dilma from the incoming energy.

Cane di Pioggia helps reinforce the watery defence with his own Rain Flames.

"Certainly, though be careful, it appears to be in the middle of its last attack right now."

The new armor opens a portal to Antarctica, some distance away from the attack but still within sight of it.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"That is the right device, yes." The armor states, it goes and configures some things before handing a small remote to Andrew, it appears as something akin to a video game controller along with having a big "ON" Button in the center.
"Here, this will control the activation and the positioning, I've configured it to project a hologram to Layla's current location. Just push the button."
I push the button

"Hope this works"

Back