• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 5

[Okay this has actually shook me just as much in real life as it has Nicholas in the RP]

"I did not realize there were beings like this out there. I cannot believe you made such a choice still, it goes counter to everything I know of humans. You are something else. A human, yet beyond my understanding somehow." Nicholas states, still shocked.

Looking at what happened, I sigh and then change shape and become human again.

"In over ten thousand years I have witnessed the most stupid choices that could ever have been devised ... but this ... I do not even have the strength to get angry with you, even if at this moment I would like to explode a star", I say in a strangely calm tone.

"BBG... you still have time, you can still change your Fate! There is alot to live! Don't make such decision, you don't know how bad that will affect you!"

"Huh. Now this is interesting. This means she is perfect for the Beach King job."

Now this i like.

"You will protect all the beaches?"

Kyouka chuckles slightly

"You're really quite interesting you know. I've never met anyone so selfless that they are happy to give up their free will."

Drite77 said:
"BBG... you still have time, you can still change your Fate! There is alot to live! Don't make such decision, you don't know how bad that will affect you!"
"It's fine, don't worry about it. I wasn' using my free will for much anyway."

she only says this because it would be fairly selfish of her not to dissuade Dilma's fears.

Fujin produces a microphone from... somewhere. She leans down and puts it close to Amy's face. "So my friend, how does it feel to lose your free will and become a slave to everyone~?" She seems a bit more.. "ruthless" in her news than before.

Junkoposter said:
Fujin produces a microphone from... somewhere. She leans down and puts it close to Amy's face. "So my friend, how does it feel to lose your free will and become a slave to everyone~?" She seems a bit more.. "ruthless" in her news than before.
"It feels fine. I don't need to feel happy about it, but I will if it makes everyone else happy."

Fujin chuckles. "Now thats nihilistic folks~!" She writs down some notes. "And how do you feel about how your new lack of free will be massivly abused by your enemies and friends~?" She says camly.

Junkoposter said:
Fujin chuckles. "Now thats nihilistic folks~!" She writs down some notes. "And how do you feel about your new lack of free will be massivly abused by your enemies and friends~?" She says camly.
"If it makes them happy I'm fine with it."

"I still can't believe you chose this. For what reason could you have possibly wanted to do this? But no. What matters now is understanding you and all of this and yet I can't."

"So, you will make sure every Beach in the world is the greatest it can be? That would make everyone happy."

I ask Amy, a bit heartless.

Dilma than holded Amy's shoulders and starts to shake her

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! Stop being such a idiot! That is not how it works! Nobody deserves this! You should be happy! You should be able to have your own dreams! You were not born to be a slave to people! You are more than that!"

Dilma shouts at Amy

"Don't worry, I'll be fine everyone. Like I said, free will was only a hinderance, if only for me, in the first place. Anything else you need from me for now?"

After hearing Amy say those things, Dilma slaps her in the face

"Please, you don't need to be like this to help and make the others happy, be reasonable!"

"Are you sure about that? Her Origin did this. The very concept that is the reason she exists did this to her. Maybe she was born to be a slave, just like i was born to be a meat puppet whose only purpose is to make all the Beaches great. It's as simple as that." I tell Dilma, being as upbeat as ever.

I don't care how i sound. All that's important is that i have the perfect beach king, right in front of me.

@Hl3

"Then I want to make sure I can trust you. Don't move, and I'll believe you."

I bite into his neck, applying a curse mark.

@Dragon

"S-Stress relief?! Why would you-"

No, he's just like Andrew isn't he? He says he only wants to help me, but as soon as I let my guard down...

"Then... I want you to accept my curse mark as proof."

Back