• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 1

Hl3 or bust said:
I look around.

Atlanta, city within the state of Georgia. Populous. World is normal, no abilities like my own outside of the others. I don't recognize this place, nor anyone here. My rather large handguns will likely be suspicous, probably not."

Bored, I utilize my abilities to read the memories of every normal person nearby, before heading towards the residence of the most important person that they knew of.
You find that the most important person in the area as of now is the mayor, who is currently at city hall.

"No better than ours, it seems. Very well, I will continue my work." Nicholas thinks to himself.

Nicholas then attempts to clean off the dirty map so that he can read it.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
"Well, it was nice knowing you, but i'll bid you farewell." I say to the group before bidding them goodbye.

Well, this is america, so there should be some gun shops around here... actually, i can already create as many rifles as i want anyway. Rifles are cooler than all other weapons, so i see this as an absolute win.

Other than that i have absolutely no clue what to do here, so i'll just wander off around the city.
Not much odd is happening, other than the stuff that the others are doing around you. There don't seem to be any gunshops close to you anyway.

Alexander had finished lokking at the stone and was now idealy throwing it slightly into the air and catching it.

"These powers of our, I wonder how strong they are, can anyone here stand against us?"

Dusty Raider said:
After sitting in silence for a moment, Charley decides to look for anything unusual.
Other than Kyouka's display of powers, not much is different from the Atlanta you know.

Charley would approach Kyouka "Hey I know you want to try out your powers but you should probably do it in a less populated area." Charley said politely.

Utilizing my infiltration abilities, I get within line-of-sight range of the mayor, immediately reading his memories before shooting Ento Ju at the ground, causing the round to ricochet up into his head directly through the bottom of his jaw. Using his memories, I repeat the process as before.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

"Huh, where am i?" Dilma saided as she wake up

Did i drinked to much again? Well, i must had drink alot because I sure feel that something is strange with me

"Are you guys cops? I swear that i did nothing to wild this ti--" Dilma than notices that she has a strange stone on her pocket

Oh ****, did i picked some crack while i was in that party in the favelas?

"Ok, maybe i have done something wild... but you know the drill, say the place and hour that i will make you happy and we will forgot that this happened" Dilma saided very natural, as if this happened alot of time with her

DragonEmperor23 said:
I need to test my powers.

I enter a shadow and start looking around for criminals.
The only offense you can see is minor, a pickpocket stealing from a few people walking in the street.

"Well I'm not going to get a anwser to that question by waiting around."

Alexander then enters Spirit Form, and begins wandering around looking for anything of interest.

Hl3 or bust said:
Utilizing my infiltration abilities, I get within line-of-sight range of the mayor, immediately reading his memories before shooting Ento Ju at the ground, causing the round to ricochet up into his head directly through the bottom of his jaw. Using his memories, I repeat the process as before.
The most powerful person who is usually here is the governor, who is not currently in the city.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"No better than ours, it seems. Very well, I will continue my work." Nicholas thinks to himself.

Nicholas then attempts to clean off the dirty map so that he can read it.
He manages to clean it off. The only thing close to what he is looking for is a robotics laboratory on the other side of the city.

@dusty

"You're right, sorry." Kyouka responds before continuing to walk around the city

Charley entered a alley, eager to possibly stop a crime. If he could stop a robbery or something he might get a reputation as least a good guy.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I come out of the shadows in front of the pickpocket.

"Hey, I saw you take those wallets. Put them back."
The pickpocket jumps backwards

"Holy crap what the hell is that all about?! Where did you come from?"

Nicholas begins heading towards the robotics lab he found, once he arrives there, he would attempt to enter it in Spirit Form.

Time to intimidate.

I made what I think is a creepy grin.

"The shadows, duh. Give the wallets back or I'll stick you into your shadow."

Recalling the various people's memories and thoughts, I discern something.

"President" is highest individual post in government here. President is usually in "Washington, DC" in the state of Maryland, approximately 14.5 hours from where I currently am by foot. Close enough.

Utilizing various combined memories and images, I mentally construct a complete map of the space between me and Washington, DC. Using this map, I rapidly make my way there through the use of some sort of teleportation technique, "Hairōken".

Dusty Raider said:
Charley entered a alley, eager to possibly stop a crime. If he could stop a robbery or something he might get a reputation as least a good guy.
While looking for crime, you see the same pickpocket Silas did, although it seems Silas is already dealing with that issue.

Charley saw that Silas had it under control and left him to it. He thought of a place where he can easily get a good rep by stopping crime...Detroit. He began to fly, shakily at first, towards Detroit at max speed.

Sneeze

"Man, i feel like something terrible just happened. No matter."

I go to the closest person here. "Hey, what day is it?"

@those of you attempting to escape the city

As you get close to the edge of the city, you see flashes of red lightning around the edges, making it difficult for you to get through. Nobody besides those with powers seems to notice however.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Time to intimidate.

I made what I think is a creepy grin.

"The shadows, duh. Give the wallets back or I'll stick you into your shadow."
"Crap dude, you can take whatever you like."

The guy hands you the wallets and runs off as fast as he can

Why is everyone ignoring me? Did i do something... not wrong?

Than Dilma started to realize what happened

Wait a minute, we have superpowers. So i can redeem myself! Or i can just wreck havoc on the police station, but given how these guys seem like good guys, i better not try to do that yet.

Now where was that little base of the traffic guys? This place seems familiar, so i am close to that, so i better get walking there, better start redeem now than never

Dilma than started to walk where the supposed Traffic base was, hoping to find some thugs to redeem herself

Annoyed with the barrier, Charley turned around and began searching for more crimes going on with his now birds eye view.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Sneeze

"Man, i feel like something terrible just happened. No matter."

I go to the closest person here. "Hey, what day is it?"
You find a random pedestrian, who is somewhat annoyed by you question. She responds, "September 3rd, obviously"

The Divine Phoenix said:
Nicholas begins heading towards the robotics lab he found, once he arrives there, he would attempt to enter it in Spirit Form.
You get there fairly quickly. Inside, not many people are around, and it seems not much is getting done right now.

Hmph

I simply observe the barrier from a short distance away, attempting to deduce the power, function, and origin using my various abilities, mainly Kiroku Tadori

Hl3 or bust said:
Hmph

I simply observe the barrier from a short distance away, attempting to deduce the power, function, and origin using my various abilities, mainly Kiroku Tadori
You don't get much out of it, but you do find that you could theoretically pass through. However, passing through would burn up your Charge Stone

Even though he should be far off from barrier, Charley fires a rainbow beam at the barrier from his current position, to see if it had any effect.

Dusty Raider said:
Even though he should be far off from barrier, Charley fires a rainbow beam at the barrier from his current position, to see if it had any effect.
It has no effect

Drite77 said:
Why is everyone ignoring me? Did i do something... not wrong?

Than Dilma started to realize what happened

Wait a minute, we have superpowers. So i can redeem myself! Or i can just wreck havoc on the police station, but given how these guys seem like good guys, i better not try to do that yet.

Now where was that little base of the traffic guys? This place seems familiar, so i am close to that, so i better get walking there, better start redeem now than never

Dilma than started to walk where the supposed Traffic base was, hoping to find some thugs to redeem herself
You can't seem to find it. It doesn't seem to be in the place you recall.

"Well this is strange, i bet that they are somewhere where i buy supplies from them, better check out that part of the city" Dilma than started to run again, this time, where the Traffic sell their products

Nicholas looks around, attempting to discern what exactly the people here are attempting to do, he does not make himself visible yet.

Back