• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 1

Ah...I lost...that pose looks cool. I want to pose.

I imitate his pose and have a bear aura come up behind me before covering it in shadows to make it look cool.

"Strong like the Beach."

I repeat monotonously.

"THAT'S THE SPIRIT BOY!" I scream, way too loudly. I give him a friendly chuck hold, almost like a hug but not really.

I am also still with the appearance of a 19 year old.

"cough cough Yes, as we were saying, our first business here is to go out there in this panic filled city and stop any assholes who want to take advantage of the situation. And then... after that, we will reach The Beach." I dramatically say.

"Well, first we have to find a place with a lot of people. Then maybe we'll find someone to fill in Beach King spots 1-4...."

"Hold it. As Beach Kings, i can't believe we forgot the most important part of all. We need a name for our Beach King group! Of course, how could i forget!?"

I slap myself in the face once.

"So, do you 2 have any ideas?"

"I knew i could count on you, Beach King of the Fifth Heaven."

I take out my sword, and do a exagerated motion that ends with me pointing it to the sky.

"Beach King of the Heavens, move out!"

I point the sword foward, on the street... this must look really strange to the people in the streets. Then again, the president just died.

Just below him, a poor old man was thrown from his wheelchair by a much younger stronger man. "Where's that retirement money old ma-"

He was cut off by a metal fist to his throat followed by a tail slap. "Killing on a man in power is one thing but taking advantage of someone who can't even fight back? Someone who has done no wrong? Oh you my friend are getting a proper thrashing." After one more he falls to to ground "Or just go down in one punch...that work. Oh old fella are okay?" Charley helps the man to his wheelchair.

"Your one of those people on tv people are talking about? Why are you here?" Charley responded "I'm here to stop the crime in this city. I can't the same for some of the other people who came to this world with me but but as long as I'm here, I'll do my best to protect everyone. You can count on that. Oh and the cops, that guy is won't stay down for more than an hour."

Back