• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Only 2 of my matches are currently open. I dont do more than 2 at once
They are just finsihing up super fast lately. Like typhon had 2 of her matches conclude in 2 days
That’s not the issue. Quantity can certainly play into it but it’s your frequency. Also I’ve seen it constantly reiterated not just by the other supporters, but yourself that the profiles need revisions. The matches will just become redundant.

So please Satella. TAKE A CHILL PILL.

That’s not the issue. Quantity can certainly play into it but it’s your frequency. Also I’ve seen it constantly reiterated not just by the other supporters, but yourself that the profiles need revisions. The matches will just become redundant.

So please Satella. TAKE A CHILL PILL.
I am not doing any matches with profiles rhat needs to be updated
Typhon or Regulus arent getting any changes🗿

Daphne does need a couple of upgrades and so i am waiting for her upgrades to pass after which i will make a match for her

And again, it does not matter if i am only keeping 2 matches open at once. The literal name of this site is vs battles

Gotta add this to my son's powernull resistance justification Resisting EMT is literally useless lmao

“A Collar of Submission, right? How is it? Does it really work on you, Reinhard?”

“It makes me feel sort of lethargic. I can’t tell exactly how limited my power is, but I suppose you could say it works insofar as I clearly can’t use my full abilities.”

This made Julius realize how nervous the empire actually was about Reinhard. The Collar of Submission, which Reinhard had been forced to wear, was less an item that limited the wearer’s abilities than one that curtailed his freedom. It practically bordered on slavery.

Frankly, to demand that someone invited as a special envoy should wear such a thing was considered wholly unreasonable. –Re:Zero Ex Novel 4

Even if wanked to the highest degree by Fraudbattery1 Bun still negs. Tier 1 battles suck anyways because no one understands what makes it possible for Tier 1's to fight and interact.

so i am making the Re:Zero Od Laguna page and what of this can go on his profile, maybe with different justifications
Omnipresence, Non-Corporeal (Od is more so a supernatural will of the universe rather than a physical being), Abstract Existence (Type 1; Od Laguna is a supernatural being that is the source of magic, itself. Od acts as a font or fountain for magic and the source and font of Yin and Yang), Beyond-Dimensional Physiology (Superior existence to Satella who transcends all possible mathematical dimensions), Immortality (Type 10), Transduality (Type 2; The foundation and font of yin and yang, existing before such things.), Acausality (Type 5), Immortality Negation (Type 10), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1; Is the source of the concept of duality and created all things in the verse), Purification, Memory Manipulation (Od's cradle cleanses all souls and memories). Od Laguna is the source, foundation and font of mana and all its seperate affinities, and grants every individual their divine blessings/abilties, meaning he should have all abilities shown by others, which includes: Magic, Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Healing, Earth Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Flight, Blessed, Precognition, Weather Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Martial Arts, Homing Attack, Heat Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Barriers, Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Necromancy, Dream Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Teleportation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Stop, Age Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, BFR, Gravity Manipulation, Duplication , Explosion Manipulation, Portal Creation, Transmutation, Danmaku, Perception Manipulation, Weapon Creation, Genius Intelligence, Black Hole Generation, Durability Negation, Illusion Creation, Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Enhanced Senses, Sound Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception (Can sense mana), Power Nullification, Durability Negation, Transmutation , Black Hole Generation. Od Laguna is the being responsible for giving Reinhard Van Astrea all his blessings, whenever he asks for them, which grants him all his abilities including: Supernatural Luck Weapon Mastery, Non-Physical Interaction, Mana Absorption and Energy Beams, Analytical Prediction, Statistics Amplification, Power Nullification, Spatial Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Empowerment, Animal Manipulation, Adaptation, Vibration Manipulation, Telepathy, Instinctive Reaction, Information Analysis, Enhanced Senses, Extrasensory Perception, Regeneration Negation, Water Walking, Stealth MasteryCan't be sensed, even by those who have exceptional senses), Empathic Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Elemental Manipulation, Animal Manipulation, Reactive Power Level, Resurrection, Aura, Conceptual Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Resistance to Absolute Zero (Scales to Reinhard who was unaffected by Puck freezing the Universe to Absolute Zero.), Illusion Creation, Sleep Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Life Manipulation, Time Stop, Age Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Power Nullification, Statistics Amplification, Mind Manipulation (Divine protection from mind manipulation), Soul Manipulation, BFR (Unable to be affected by Beatrice's Al Shamac, which creates a hyper-dimensional space to send her opponents too, trapping them there in the process), Memory Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Transmutation (No curses, debuffs, or buffs can affect him), Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Status Effect Inducement (80% of dark magic is nullified. Dark element magic is magic which does things such as obstructing an opponent’s vision, severing them from sound, slowing their movements etc), Heat Manipulation, Fire Manipulation (80% of fire damage is reduced), Light Manipulation (80% of light magic is shared with another target), Earth Manipulation (80% of earth damage is reduced), Ice Manipulation, Water Manipulation (80% of water magic is reduced), Air Manipulation (80% of wind magic is absorbed), Enhanced Senses (Crusch can't see his feeling or tell whether he is lying), Poison Manipulation (Has a resistance to poisons), Fear Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation/Emotional Manipulation (Can resist Sirius authority which manipulates emotions and fears for a short period of time), Madness Manipulation and Disease Manipulation, likely many more (Reinhard has at least 45 unknown blessings, which are granted to him by Od, so by extension he is also missing some)

Back