• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

Base Byleth is used
SBA
Speed Equal

Last edited:
Time Manip, Power Null, and Death Manip GGs. Peak Emblem solos Mid Zero I fear and Byleth, by virtue of being a spontaneous RPG character, just starts with their strongest stuff so this matchup is kinda dead in the ground.

Time Manip, Power Null, and Death Manip GGs. Peak Emblem solos Mid Zero I fear and Byleth, by virtue of being a spontaneous RPG character, just starts with their strongest stuff so this matchup is kinda dead in the ground.
ok i switched it to base Byleth

All 3 things I mentioned are still there, just that Time Manip is just at a lesser extent. The main issue arises in Byleth just has so much shit and can revive. Sure, Reinhard has Immortality but it's not gonna be that hard for BYleth to incap

Reinhard also has so much shit and can revive

Its not gonna be hard for Reinhard to just EE Byleth seeing how Byleth has no resistance to it + Reinhard being way more skilled 🗿
I think skills pretty equally even with whatever skill wank Reinhard has. I can't remember it off the top of my head, someone who scales Fire Emblem more than me would be better but Byleth is an extremely excellent tactician and probably the most skilled person in 3H, and thats saying a lot when there's really old people there and what not.

I think skills pretty equally even with whatever skill wank Reinhard has.
reinhard is more skilled
extraordinary intelligence vs genius intelligence combat
Byleth is an extremely excellent tactician
Reinhard is also an extremely excellent tactician
probably the most skilled person in 3H, and thats saying a lot
Reinhard is also one of the most skilled in his verse
when there's really old people there and what not.
bro wtf is this ☠️ no way you are using old people to scale Byleth's skill

I think they mean like hundreds of years old. Though that alone still doesn't prove they can begin to compare to Reinhard's skill.
I used that as a placeholder example since I, in all honesty, don’t feel like grabbing skill feats.

Her time manip is just time stop + time rewind which she can only use 10 times. And to say he can't resist time rewinding is not entirely accurate but for the purpose of this matchup and on this scale it is probably fair.
If it was time stop and time rewind it would be listed as such, it does not act like time stop in the series so saying it should be treated as such is a bit disingenuous.

just a quick reminder that the collar which was supposed to "absolutely null all of Reinhard's abilities" in Ex 4 barely made him feel lethargic 💀
Reinhard just resists the other 2
Actually uh, how is Byleth gonna kill Reinhard permanently? I dont see anything that can put him down
Reinhard adapts and ggs

Assuming you mean divine blessings, hell no. Not that she can do that.
I'm asking if his intelligence comes from blessings

Don't know why he has extraordinary intelligence at best he is gifted or a genius. None of his feats seem close to this:
Extraordinary Genius: Individuals whose knowledge spreads over multiple fields of science and who vastly surpass the real world's upper human limits. At this level, many are capable of creating extremely advanced futuristic technology, executing complex strategies even under high pressure, outperforming supercomputers,[1] and even accurately predicting the future through sheer mental calculations. This is where super scientists of exceptional scientific knowledge begin to appear.

Back